Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 12. (Read 33229 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
chris001 no you dont seem to get that the dev lieing to us IS him breaking the terms of escrow, their never was a contract signed between the dev and bittrex, meaning bittrex has 100% control still to do WHATEVER they want. they need to make the rite decision...the dev he lies to us about being ishmael essex yet now he says he is william. meaning he bought the account, and BITTREX has 100% still the rite to give him all the clustercoins back, and give us our btc back.

I am so sick of trying to explain how an escrow works for you guys.

Are you guys 12 or what?

List the proof, and we will give it to Bittrex.

But so far no one has any proof.

Come with proof and we get our BTC.

It's that simple

dude its like your trying to say OJ SIMPSON was not guilty, lol everyone knows he did it, but he got away. except here, we have the ability to prevent it from happening before it happens. this scammer is the next OJ Simpson if bittrex allows it to happen, chris this is the internet, your not going to get "100% PROOF" EVER. but all the facts align  into this is a scam. read through this to get the real facts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754555.new#new

We just need something to give Bittrex, so they can say to the dev, hey look, fuck off, you get nothing. I don't see any facts alining, this is the problem. We need to focus on this, because yes there still is time.
electroneum.com
no you dont seem to get that the dev lieing to us IS him breaking the terms of escrow, he lies to us about being ishmael essex yet now he says he is william. meaning he bought the account, and BITTREX has 100% still the rite to give him all the clustercoins back, and give us our btc back.

Don't waste your time.  "Chris" believes that contracts must be enforced even in the case of fraud, which tell you how much he knows about...well, anything.

Show me the proof of fraud, it's worth $1000 to me.

Where is it?

Ive been on here telling you guys your current plan is not going to get our BTC back.

Let's get the proof together of this fraud and we win. But so far I'm not seeing any, which really sucks ass
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
chris001 no you dont seem to get that the dev lieing to us IS him breaking the terms of escrow, their never was a contract signed between the dev and bittrex, meaning bittrex has 100% control still to do WHATEVER they want. they need to make the rite decision...the dev he lies to us about being ishmael essex yet now he says he is william. meaning he bought the account, and BITTREX has 100% still the rite to give him all the clustercoins back, and give us our btc back.

Are you guys 12 or what?

It's that simple

dude its like your trying to say OJ SIMPSON was not guilty, lol everyone knows he did it, but he got away. except here, we have the ability to prevent it from happening before it happens. this scammer is the next OJ Simpson if bittrex allows it to happen, chris this is the internet, your not going to get "100% PROOF" EVER. but all the facts align  into this is a scam. read through this to get the real facts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754555.new#new
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Are you guys 12 or what?

It's that simple

Dude, don't get all bent about it, there is no proof, just speculation, butthurt, and anger and now people want to cripple the coin in revenge. let's just see what hapens here, that's all we can do, right?
electroneum.com
Im as mad as you, I lost $1000

But you guys coming on here saying Bittrex hold all the cards simply is not true.

Jesus Christ
electroneum.com

Are you guys 12 or what?

It's that simple

legendary
@BITTREX If you just say he fullfills his part of the escrow and you know it will turn out to be a scam. You will become part of it.

no thats not the way it works, they are NOT a part of it, they are the escrow.

Im here asking all of us to put together something to give Bittrex some ammo, and there has been nothing actionable so far to prove this is a scam, just a lot of emotion.

What do we really have that proves this is a scam guys? That's all we need and the problem is solved and we get our BTC back.
I do not agree. They advertise their business as an registerd  LLC. They are collecting the money on their platform to get this coin alive. They can not collect funds for a scam.
Which LLC is allowed to do that and say we are only the escrow?
I agree we need hard facts. One should be that this guy board a BCT account. Why?
What does he deliver:

He just delivered a fork of bitcoin.

Yup. just like almost every other alt coin out there, coincidentally enough.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
@BITTREX If you just say he fullfills his part of the escrow and you know it will turn out to be a scam. You will become part of it.

Im here asking all of us to put together something to give Bittrex some ammo, and there has been nothing actionable so far to prove this is a scam, just a lot of emotion.

What do we really have that proves this is a scam guys? That's all we need and the problem is solved and we get our BTC back.
I do not agree. They advertise their business as an registerd  LLC. They are collecting the money on their platform to get this coin alive. They can not collect funds for a scam.
Which LLC is allowed to do that and say we are only the escrow?
I agree we need hard facts. One should be that this guy board a BCT account. Why?
What does he deliver:

He just delivered a fork of bitcoin.

How do none of you know what escrow is. Are you born yesterday
if the terms of an escrow have changed because 1 agent in the escrow originally lied to all investors, than the escrow has the right to refund investors
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
How do none of you know what escrow is. Are you born yesterday
legendary
In op theres only only one pool and it shows no active workers?  Appears to be off for now noting a possible scam.   Wallets main connection appears to be 54.77.78.9:49043  btw....   Difficultly has now almost doubled.....   if blocks don't move coins don't distribute need some more solo people to jump in with me and my constant multiple connections =-)

That ip points to amazon AWS btw...
legendary
ok i;m willing to rent a couple of terrahashes for 24 hours to do a 51% attack
how do we do this?
i wont be able to solomine due to them being rented rigs
how do we achieve fucking up the blockchain so it forks and becomes unusable

i admire your tenacity, but i dont' know how you could/would do that without the help of a pool operator (or maybe your own pool?), unless you can somehow point the rigs at your own wallet.

strangely, the stats on that blockchain are kind of odd - 12 clients in the past 24 hours? Then again, it looks like one wallet address is solving all those worthless blocks the past few days... Could it be the devs? Who would waste alll that hash on zero block reward coins??
Activity: 336
In op theres only only one pool and it shows no active workers?  Appears to be off for now noting a possible scam.   Wallets main connection appears to be 54.77.78.9:49043  btw....   Difficultly has now almost doubled.....   if blocks don't move coins don't distribute need some more solo people to jump in with me and my constant multiple connections =-)
legendary
bittrex can suck dick
how do we know there not involved in these scams
it brings volume to the exchanges
sit in the irc room for a day and you see what unprofessional jerks these guys are

Oh stop - you sound like a whiny little kid here? Bittrex is not in on any scam. they are out to make money as a business. scamming customers will not make them $ in the end.

I do agree on the irc part - they are not very professional, and personally, wtf are they doing on IRC all day anyhow, don't they actually have support tickets and coin things to deal with constantly?
electroneum.com

That's the overall problem friend - There is no "hard" evidence - until this goes over however it goes, and he turns into a scammer, then we will know, which, unfortunately, may very well be too late. i hear you on the emotion, but you aren't going to find any concrete proof, just the dev's behaviiour, account issues, lack of twitter, name issues, etc, like you say, it's all speculation at this point, but taken as a whole, it certainly reeks of a giant scam to me.

I totally agree, which is why I'm sure the BTC will be released, there is nothing Bittex can do.

These people mad at Bittrex, instead of the dev are probably just 12 year olds with no concept of what an escrow is
legendary

That's the overall problem friend - There is no "hard" evidence - until this goes over however it goes, and he turns into a scammer, then we will know, which, unfortunately, may very well be too late. i hear you on the emotion, but you aren't going to find any concrete proof, just the dev's behaviiour, account issues, lack of twitter, name issues, etc, like you say, it's all speculation at this point, but taken as a whole, it certainly reeks of a giant scam to me.
electroneum.com
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/#!rich
the ICO coins that were supposed to be destroyed 3.5million
still exist
one of the conditions of the ICO should be that they are destroyed
this is something we can attack bittrex with

Were not trying to attack Bittrex, we are trying to help them have the necessary ammo needed to break the escrow and give us our BTC instead of releasing to the DEV.

If we can't give Bittrex some ammo, what do you expect them to do?
legendary
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/#!rich
the ICO coins that were supposed to be destroyed 3.5million
still exist
one of the conditions of the ICO should be that they are destroyed
this is something we can attack bittrex with

Yes, that is how they destroyed them, by sending them to an unspendable address. google proof of burn. same deal basically.
electroneum.com

Pages:
Jump to: