Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 13. (Read 33229 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Last block took close to an hour, should I leave this alone or continue ?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
setgenerate true begins the solo mine process with 100% of your resources.  Helping you guys out here Just hit it with a powerful processor and about to wreak some more havoc.....

ummm.. isn't this coin's algo SHA-256? I'm not heavily into mining, but https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/ says the current hashrate on this coin is 1.040 TH/s. HOw is cpu mining going to help/hurt any here?

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
@BITTREX If you just say he fullfills his part of the escrow and you know it will turn out to be a scam. You will become part of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Give back our bitcoin - It's simple. The ICO yielded a complete failure of the coin. Do what's ethical...
:'(agree
Activity: 336
setgenerate true begins the solo mine process with 100% of your resources.  Helping you guys out here Just hit it with a powerful processor and about to wreak some more havoc.....
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

LOL.  This will be the end of CryptoAsian, and probably of Bittrex too.

Oh well.
Well, if the guy turns out to be a scammer indeed, CryptoAsian can say bye bye to his PoD business.

Bittrex on the other hand will lose a lot of its users to the new Mintpal.

Seriously you guys, get a grip.

This will be the end of CryptoAsian? Of Bittrex?

Give me a break.

OK, instead of making silly comments, lets do this.

What are the reasons, no not reasons, proof that we can provide Bittrex, to give them what they need to stop the release of the BTC to the clusterfuck dev.

So, Bittrex goes to the Clusterfuck dev and says hey, were not giving you the BTC because of this proof we have that you are a scammer:

etc.

We have a lot of stuff being said so far, and some accounts that were made at the same time as hundreds or thousands of others. They were in the same giveaway threads of other known scammers. That is enough for me to assume that the Clusterfuck dev is a scammer.

But this is not enough for an escrow to break their part of the deal.

This is why I'm convinced that Bittrex will release the BTC to him because they can't just tell the guy sorry, because of the reasons stated above we are not giving you the BTC.

I'm all ears if you got more to go on. I want my 2 BTC back too.

Help me out here. I'll be the first one pasting this proof all over the forum and organizing a petition to send to Bittrex demanding them to give the BTC back to us.

But so far, all I've seen is the fact that we invested in thin air, with shitty terms, that will probably be met.

GIVE ME WHAT YOU GOT

If you got something good, and Bittrex ignores it, yes that would be very bad for them.

But from what I can see, we don't have any proof, real proof, actionable proof, that can be used to actually save us.

So what do we have that we can put together and send Bittrex? Tell me?

Actually, as an escrow, they are allowed to withhold the 350 BTC, as long as they return the 3.5M CLSTR back to the developer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

LOL.  This will be the end of CryptoAsian, and probably of Bittrex too.

Oh well.
Well, if the guy turns out to be a scammer indeed, CryptoAsian can say bye bye to his PoD business.

Give me a break.

What are the reasons, no not reasons, proof that we can provide Bittrex, to give them what they need to stop the release of the BTC to the clusterfuck dev.

So, Bittrex goes to the Clusterfuck dev and says hey, were not giving you the BTC because of this proof we have that you are a scammer:

etc.

We have a lot of stuff being said so far, and some accounts that were made at the same time as hundreds or thousands of others. They were in the same giveaway threads of other known scammers. That is enough for me to assume that the Clusterfuck dev is a scammer.

This is why I'm convinced that Bittrex will release the BTC to him because they can't just tell the guy sorry, because of the reasons stated above we are not giving you the BTC.

Help me out here. I'll be the first one pasting this proof all over the forum and organizing a petition to send to Bittrex demanding them to give the BTC back to us.

But so far, all I've seen is the fact that we invested in thin air, with shitty terms, that will probably be met.

GIVE ME WHAT YOU GOT

If you got something good, and Bittrex ignores it, yes that would be very bad for them.

But from what I can see, we don't have any proof, real proof, actionable proof, that can be used to actually save us.

its now about how he is dealing with the accusations. all of our accusations are legit, and anyone legit, would do anything he can to prove that he is legitamite. we keep asking this guy legitamite questions, like mine in my post above, yet this dev cannot answer anything honestly. with this new evidence(essex saying he didnt buy his account yet he says his name is william now, all the post with other scam devs in giveaways, not asnwering legit questions, saying"i forgot my twitter PW" ) bittrex needs to do more to vet this dev and have him proof him self legitamite, they need to talk to ESSEX personally or over skype, not some "other dev" related to the project. if this dev is lieing, than HE is the one who broke the escrow terms by LIEING TO ALL INVESTORS.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

Oh well.

Give me a break.

etc.

GIVE ME WHAT YOU GOT

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

Oh well.

Same here, if this scams out.  And, he runs with the money.  Mintpal here I come.  They will be the new, top tier exchange.  Stay firm and strong.  Don't support bittrex, if they aid scammers.
Activity: 756
POD doesnt answer why he says he didnt buy the account yet his name is william and not ishmael essex
and if william is a differant dev, why cant he come post here to say hello and calm some fear
maybe come in and tell use how long ago he was hired by essex for this project, what his XP developing coins is, or if hes been payed anything yet, so much we could ask him to verify the legitamicy of this project.
and we want POD for ESSEX, not some other random guy who is supposably a "dev" to me that just means its a guy in on the scam with essex who knows if he plays it off correctly than they can get their money and if not they get nothing, so of course hes gona trick the POD
how about some proof of development aswell, if not for us, at least to cryptoasian some proof of work going on.
IMO, ESSEX dev scammer hires a real dev(William) to do all the talking/technical discusion/POD/SKYPE b/c essex would blow the scam trying to answer some of those questions, so he pays another dev to pass the POD for him
and in the end their is still never real evidence of work is getting done.
POD must consider all the devs, ESPECIALLY THE DEV posting on BCT! you cant have a proof of developer from only 1 guy, who hasnt posted here, just saying  "ya ill be working on that project" anyone can pay a guy to pass a POD, but not if you yourself are apart of that POD also

so ESSEX, are you WILLIAM or is this DEV aNOTHER PERSON
IF IT IS YOU, YOU ARE A LIER AND SAID YOU DIDNT BUY THE ACCOUNT BUT YOU DID.
IF IT IS NOT YOU, WHY CANT YOUR OTHER DEVELOPERS ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR US ALSO? WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PAYING THEM NO?? AND WHY CANT YOU GET ON SKYPE WITH CRYPTOASIAN?Huh WHY IS THAT ONLY YOUR OTHER DEV??
legendary
Activity: 1120

Oh well.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Does anyone help me no injury situation
Their suffering too. Please help yourself by sharing a small amount of LTC yourself your okay.
LTC address: LaYAvGF5kzADpkkQ2QBSicFvVEzi7rcVt8

cái lồng gì thế này?  Huh
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Lol, this Chinese scammer hired a UK guy. You can find essex's English is not authentic, it is Chinese English

PS: POD is almost done, time to attack this shit blockchain.

This is the bad idea. We must be fair
Activity: 840
Lol, this Chinese scammer hired a UK guy. You can find essex's English is not authentic, it is Chinese English

PS: POD is almost done, time to attack this shit blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
How many days has it been now? No PoD and market disabled on bittrex or almost two days now. Terms have not been met, we can't even trade the coin that was launched less than 4 days ago..

Thats whats frustrating me.  I don't give two shits about all this drama. I just want to be able to trade the coins I purchased.
Activity: 868

It's too late. It has already been longer than allowed.

And really... William? That name does not match the twitter account he is trying to claim is his... and if your name is William perhaps you might speak English better?
Activity: 868
How many days has it been now? No PoD and market disabled on bittrex or almost two days now. Terms have not been met, we can't even trade the coin that was launched less than 4 days ago..
Pages:
Jump to: