Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 16. (Read 33229 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In fairness, the twitter request is a simple one.

It is, but it seems that I can't recall its password. It was too long ago, I never treated this twitter account seriously
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

He would have done that a long time ago but he simply can't because he has been lying since day 1 Wink Tweet... 1 fckn tweet and I apologize for everything I said.
Dev, make a copy of your ID card and load it up to prove who you are.
Then fud will vanish.

I've seen too much threats here so I will not publish my identity. I will complete POD and reveal everything to CryptoAsian since he promises to keep it private
Activity: 1022

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Dev, make a copy of your ID card and load it up to prove who you are.
Then fud will vanish.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
go fuck yourself
we all know you dont give a shit
and just want to run off with the money

I am sorry you feel that way.
I do not intend to run off. I believe ClusterCoin has great future and I am sure those of you who are in doubt will soon see its true potential

Why don't you show us what you have done or your personal details to reassure us? Don't just give us empty promises.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
Hello!
Sorry for not deleting the FUD here but it seems pointless right now since the market is frozen and the FUD will not harm the price. When market is back online I will continue moderating this thread.

Until then I decided to entirely dedicate myself to ClusterCoin development to make sure we keep up to the project timeline

I would like to assure those of you who are in doubt: am not going anywhere, ClusterCoin is the project that I've decided to dedicate my life to

pumping price to 50k before bittrex send you fund, otherwise you are a scam

we all know how this game working, no one really care what the "preject"
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Would be nice to see some new features or anything else of environment, because till now exactly nothing happend!

All releases are scheduled to our timeline that you may find at http://clustercoin.org (which is unchanged since the beginning of ICO)

how about some screenshots, something to give the market confidence that you are actually working on something. since you have multiple devs apparently according to POD, why cant any of your other devs come on here and tell us they are also working on this project?? why cant you do ANYTHING to enstill some kind of market confidence? instead u just answer genericly and all ur answers seem like bullshit with NO FACT, "i beleieve tyhis project will succeed greatly" "it is now my lifes work" ALL BULLSHIT JUST TALK, NO PROOF
proof to us your not a scammer, if you were legit youd want to and it would be done already
go fuck yourself
we all know you dont give a shit
and just want to run off with the money

I am sorry you feel that way.
I do not intend to run off. I believe ClusterCoin has great future and I am sure those of you who are in doubt will soon see its true potential
Stop making sexual comments. The dev does not deserve this.
He is human, humans make mistakes, we should give him a chance.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Would be nice to see some new features or anything else of environment, because till now exactly nothing happend!

All releases are scheduled to our timeline that you may find at http://clustercoin.org (which is unchanged since the beginning of ICO)

Why don't you Tweet with your twitter account as requested by many others to prove that you didn't buy this BCT account? Smiley Takes you 30 secs of your time. There is not a single reason you could give for not doing this to reassure people that you don't lie.
I have to admit I DID NOT INVEST MUCH! 1 btc at price 60.

I cannot understand why people who invested high amounts do not led s.th. happen!

Activity: 12
Hello!
Sorry for not deleting the FUD here but it seems pointless right now since the market is frozen and the FUD will not harm the price. When market is back online I will continue moderating this thread.

Until then I decided to entirely dedicate myself to ClusterCoin development to make sure we keep up to the project timeline

I would like to assure those of you who are in doubt: am not going anywhere, ClusterCoin is the project that I've decided to dedicate my life to

"Until then I decided to entirely dedicate myself to ClusterCoin development to make sure we keep up to the project timeline"

So, you are doing nothing right now. You wait to get the money and then tell us "sorry, it is too complicated, and we cannot implement it", isn't it?

I am pretty confident that we will succeed
I am not seeing any reason I would say that since nothing there seem to be "too complicated"
Activity: 29
Hello!

"Until then I decided to entirely dedicate myself to ClusterCoin development to make sure we keep up to the project timeline"

So, you are doing nothing right now. You wait to get the money and then tell us "sorry, it is too complicated, and we cannot implement it", isn't it?
Hello!

Bittrex is scam exchange that people should avoid.

Cryptsy is better.
Activity: 840
If there are refunds how is bittrex going to handle this? I mean early dumpers lost their coin? People who sold below 10k sat lost their investment?

What about those who bought below 10k sat , will bittrex buy their coin at 10k sat still?

If no refund, everyone except the scammer dev will lose, bittrex will lose many customers. And Bittrex will set a 350 btc buy order to refund.
Pages:
Jump to: