Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 8. (Read 33229 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
And where are his minions? Especially the one who wants to buy member\full member accounts?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Dev, where are you? Too many replies, we need you deleting posts, man! The only thing you can do!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
their wont be any pools for this coin cause the only one up is shutting it down cause dev wont answer the pm he sent him hahahahaha it is failing so hard.

so. will he get the 350 btc from shittrex? that's the real question.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
their wont be any pools for this coin cause the only one up is shutting it down cause dev wont answer the pm he sent him hahahahaha it is failing so hard.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
funny how bittrex doesn't say anything about this situation for days and thinks its ok to lock up everyones btc for days on end... if this isn't refunded theres gonna be a massive race to dump before it hits 1sat...

at least we can look forward to a better exchange when moolah relaunched the new and improved mintpal exchange!!

i just come here to get updated on whats going on ,I'm not a clstr investor but I'm very upset with how bittrex handled this. they must be very busy adding 3 shitcoins a night... they have their hands full ...litterally full of shitcoins... best thing to happen to them was the mint pal hack, they had their chance to prove why we should trade there and they failed right at the worst time... see you all on mintpal soon!!!

and good luck!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Now I hope POD won't be done before 9th of September, unless the dev releases the development proofs(first test)
FUCK, new blocks found. Cry

Like someone said previously.. Mining the coin will just increase the difficulty, which will be re-targeted. That won't change the actual blockchain. Also, if Bittrex finds out that people were forking the blockchain on purpose to stop the escrow, I doubt that it would break the conditions. Sadly, this may not be a smart option.

no, i don't think so, to bittrex, the terms are the terms, they don't forbid us to attack the blockchain, we just try to get the real proofs(bad blockchain).
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
FUCK, new blocks found. Cry

Like someone said previously.. Mining the coin will just increase the difficulty, which will be re-targeted. That won't change the actual blockchain. Also, if Bittrex finds out that people were forking the blockchain on purpose to stop the escrow, I doubt that it would break the conditions. Sadly, this may not be a smart option.
Blockheight   Age   Transactions   Value Out   Difficulty   Extracted by
9341   1 hour 21 minutes   1   0.0 CLSTR   2833.2 k   Unknown
9340   3 hours 11 minutes   1   0.0 CLSTR   2833.2 k   Unknown

NICE, NO NEW BLOCKS, FUCK IT!

To bittrex, is it working blockchain?

I have a question, is the blockchain fork now? Will it be normal without fix?
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Don't throw any hash to this...big bad FuckThisCoin did that earlier, you can see the results Wink
Won't stop them though  Undecided

so what's the endgame then on this? not gonna work? Thanks!
Well, just in case someone put like 500TH on this shit it will take some time for the coin to reach normal levels again.
It retargets after 5 blocks btw.
Won't stop them as I said :/

damn that sucks. do you mean it's not possible to fork this coin? (Sorry, but this could be really big news in the coming days for crypto, so i'm just trying to understand the realities here. thanks!  
You can fork it easily, but I don't see why. Just setup a pool and disable announcements. Bring more work to your chain and announce it. Et voila, you got your fork.
Problem is this won't help anymore since the coins are already mined in the genesis block.
Better call the police to stop this fraud Smiley

so... is this scammer dev going to get his 350 btc? anyone?

I'm quite sure he'll get the 350 BTC. I even want it that way.
Bittrex is the exit gate where BTC leaves the altcoin markets just right into the hands of scammers. Who knows, if they are not a part of it.

We're looking for IPO coins to partner with.  If you are interested, please let me know.

I don't care if the scammers get their booties, it's more important that Bittrex loses reputation so that this gate will be shut.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Blockheight   Age   Transactions   Value Out   Difficulty   Extracted by
9341   1 hour 21 minutes   1   0.0 CLSTR   2833.2 k   Unknown
9340   3 hours 11 minutes   1   0.0 CLSTR   2833.2 k   Unknown

NICE, NO NEW BLOCKS, FUCK IT!

To bittrex, is it working blockchain?

I have a question, is the blockchain fork now? Will it be normal without fix?
legendary
Don't throw any hash to this...big bad FuckThisCoin did that earlier, you can see the results Wink
Won't stop them though  Undecided

Well, just in case someone put like 500TH on this shit it will take some time for the coin to reach normal levels again.

damn that sucks. do you mean it's not possible to fork this coin? (Sorry, but this could be really big news in the coming days for crypto, so i'm just trying to understand the realities here. thanks! 
You can fork it easily, but I don't see why. Just setup a pool and disable announcements. Bring more work to your chain and announce it. Et voila, you got your fork.
Problem is this won't help anymore since the coins are already mined in the genesis block.

so... is this scammer dev going to get his 350 btc? anyone?

legendary

legendary

legendary
even if all miner stop this isnt an attack on the blockchain it just slows down the blocks to where it takes days to transfer, we need to fork this bad boy, but i dont have the power to

holy shit, good work - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/

what do you need to fork it? (Not that i can help, just curious!)

fork it the dev would have to fix it and I doubt hes capable so he wouldn't get the funds.  Just threw you guys some more hash, if I knew how to solomine it with bfgminer I would throw in a little asic.

oh wow, i feel like watching history here, in real-time. then again, maybe im just a geek, but i do love justice being served. obviously, that blockchain has major issues - it was 3 minute block times earlier today, great job! Smiley

Holy shit - Make that - EPIC JOB!! Smiley

Hashrate
7.716 TH/s
Difficulty
2833.2 k
Pages:
Jump to: