Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MON | Monocle | Merge Mined on VTC Vertcoin - No Premine - Scrypt-N - page 3. (Read 145934 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 32
I would like to know this too. I would never have thought last spring that the Vertcoin guys would leave us hanging like this.

anything new? any plans ? Is there ANYONE even that trying to do something with MON ? Like do this coin has any developer still ?
Activity: 46
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
anything new? any plans ? Is there ANYONE even that trying to do something with MON ? Like do this coin has any developer still ?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Not sure if anyone is actually merge mining it with vert tho, tbh.

Would've been a better option to switch MON to lyra2re first to test everything than switch VTC to it. MON was supposed to be a test coin for VTC.

Having Monocle as a testing coin was the intention of the original vertcoin developers, vertcoin now has a new set of developers with different priorities and plans.

True but in the same time it kills the MON's purpose.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
confused developer

Would've been a better option to switch MON to lyra2re first to test everything than switch VTC to it. MON was supposed to be a test coin for VTC.

Having Monocle as a testing coin was the intention of the original vertcoin developers, vertcoin now has a new set of developers with different priorities and plans.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
So .... I still have loads of MON ... (darn thats what I see after longer break:/)
and yeah dont see any market for it...

Best question here - WHY this coin is totally abandoned? Why it didnt switch to Lyra as well Huh Why its not merged mined with vtc anymore???
WHY the simple important parts of this coin were missed in so hard way Huh

Generally IF this wont be ressurected ... fast... this coin will dissapear from everyone memory ... :/ So in other case we could already think of it as dead Sad And this hurting...

So question ... as I see here http://stats.etyd.org/monocle_richlist.txt
Any of the holders have any plan to get developers on this coin? I have no idea about these stuffs ... but if no one will do anything ... it will end tragic.

So Anyone .. Any ideas? I can honestly spare some part of my coins on any good action plan if something - I believe many others too...

If you look on the previous page, someone already updated MON to run on lyra2 testnet, seems like it should be ready to go for merge mining with vert now:
https://github.com/erkmos/monocle/tree/lyra2re

Activity: 80
Merit: 2
VertCoin is not doing well also.. I was looking at some graphs and I see the I was selling VTC in February at 0.00318500 BTC... it dropped since then to an unexpected 0.00005702 BTC.. That's huge.. I don't want to see the disappointment on people who trusted this coin and have huge amounts.. Sad
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
So .... I still have loads of MON ... (darn thats what I see after longer break:/)

Best question here - WHY this coin is totally abandoned? Why it didnt switch to Lyra as well Huh Why its not merged mined with vtc anymore???

Generally IF this wont be ressurected ... fast... this coin will dissapear from everyone memory ... :/ So in other case we could already think of it as dead Sad And this hurting...

Any of the holders have any plan to get developers on this coin? I have no idea about these stuffs ... but if no one will do anything ... it will end tragic.

So Anyone .. Any ideas? I can honestly spare some part of my coins on any good action plan if something - I believe many others too...

If you look on the previous page, someone already updated MON to run on lyra2 testnet, seems like it should be ready to go for merge mining with vert now:
https://github.com/erkmos/monocle/tree/lyra2re

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Not really sure it still works (if network is still working), but you get a MON address when you register with the vertcointipbot on reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/user/vertcointipbot

Thanks.. I recovered an old wallet and now is syncronizing with the net.. hope this coin will be reborn. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Poloniex and Bittrex delisted MON.. don't know any other exchanges that host this coin.
I still have some leftovers MON in my poloniex account.. I need a wallet ASAP since the official page is not working anymore
PLS!

Not really sure it still works (if network is still working), but you get a MON address when you register with the vertcointipbot on reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/user/vertcointipbot
Poloniex and Bittrex delisted MON.. don't know any other exchanges that host this coin.
I still have some leftovers MON in my poloniex account.. I need a wallet ASAP since the official page is not working anymore
PLS!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 46
Any news from the developers?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
another coin that teaches us: don't buy altcoins

maybe don't even buy bitcoin.  
Very sad.

Suff gets released and is going nowhere ... too often ...

it's going to dry up even more than it is already for everybody because of that.

All your failing coins will affect your income on the not-yet-failed coins too. I hope you understand that.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Activity: 32
Now would be a great time for Vertcoin devs to tell us and polo something about any possible future developments regarding MON...

It's hard to persuade Polo to keep MON listed if there aren't any future plans for this coin. Someone, please?
Pages:
Jump to: