Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 16. (Read 450681 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
We updated our service plans to reflect and continue our Setup and Troubleshooting Services for the MUE Community!

We always advise to never allow anyone access to your wallet or collateral of coins (for your protection)

SetupMasternodes.com - only $0.67 per day for on-going support, setup, and troubleshooting
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Just a review on the charts of this coin...

Since volumes are going down and BTC is nog able to recover I forsee that price will fall within 2 weeks. Buyers are not around anymore.

Well unfortunately the whole market is falling alongside with Bitcoin, MUE is not an exception. This is not the best time to sell anything, if you can afford and have fiat or USDT is a good time to buy.
Anyway eventually the market will rise as the crypto space, as history showed us, is a continuous cycle with ups and downs. Just HODL! G
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
huhu mue fans,

i want to restart mue mining, but i see my best pool "weminemue.com" is offline... wich pool ist also finde/nice, pls let me now (=

try out pool:  http://p2pool.e-pool.net:5869/static/
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
huhu mue fans,

i want to restart mue mining, but i see my best pool "weminemue.com" is offline... wich pool ist also finde/nice, pls let me now (=
Activity: 159

Since volumes are going down and BTC is nog able to recover I forsee that price will fall within 2 weeks. Buyers are not around anymore.

It seems you started in cryptos in december , and now you post negative comments on many coins.

You better learn how to read an order book on an exchange Cheesy

He's a professional troll. Best not to engage.  Wink

C.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12

It seems you started in cryptos in december , and now you post negative comments on many coins.

You better learn how to read an order book on an exchange Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Well, Bittrex MUE wallet still not updateing... Could anybody successfully tx?

What you mean ? bittrex is working perfect for MUE.
Activity: 98
Well, Bittrex MUE wallet still not updateing... Could anybody successfully tx?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Dear MUE Community,

We are getting ever closer to the release of our new codebase and proposal/governance system!

During the course of the next two weeks you will start to see some new changes pushed to the MonetaryUnit.org website. We have introduced new brand standards for MUE that will be reflected on the website in parallel with the new release of the QT wallet for consistency.

The website will also now have a section for submitting proposals, both on testnet and on mainnet. The mainnet section will not be active for a while but you'll be able to dig around the testnet section to see how it's going to work.

@bbobb and his team of developers have been running a local/LAN testnet of the new code base and proposal system for a few weeks. Upon release of the website, the core team will be given access to the code base in order to extend that testnet outside of it's localized environment for a 1-2 week internal testing period where we will do everything in our power to break the network.

Once we've completed this internal testing it will be time to open the network to a public testnet where the community will be asked to help make sure everything is working according to plan. It is not clear how long this public testing process will take but rest assured that once everything is operating as planned we will be launching the new codebase and proposal system on the mainnet for all to generate proposals.

We are grateful for the patience you have afforded us while we hash out the last few details of these major upgrades to the MUE ecosystem and look forward to testing some proposals with you soon.

Regards,

MUE Core Team

Good to hear progress, but could you check to see if the login system for the staking portal is working?

I was not able to login last time I checked.
Activity: 11
Dear MUE Community,

We are getting ever closer to the release of our new codebase and proposal/governance system!

During the course of the next two weeks you will start to see some new changes pushed to the MonetaryUnit.org website. We have introduced new brand standards for MUE that will be reflected on the website in parallel with the new release of the QT wallet for consistency.

The website will also now have a section for submitting proposals, both on testnet and on mainnet. The mainnet section will not be active for a while but you'll be able to dig around the testnet section to see how it's going to work.

@bbobb and his team of developers have been running a local/LAN testnet of the new code base and proposal system for a few weeks. Upon release of the website, the core team will be given access to the code base in order to extend that testnet outside of it's localized environment for a 1-2 week internal testing period where we will do everything in our power to break the network.

Once we've completed this internal testing it will be time to open the network to a public testnet where the community will be asked to help make sure everything is working according to plan. It is not clear how long this public testing process will take but rest assured that once everything is operating as planned we will be launching the new codebase and proposal system on the mainnet for all to generate proposals.

We are grateful for the patience you have afforded us while we hash out the last few details of these major upgrades to the MUE ecosystem and look forward to testing some proposals with you soon.

Regards,

MUE Core Team
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Have not been able to login (again) to the staking portal, get this after trying to login:

Error.
An error occurred while processing your request.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
The last number of the masternode.conf file is 1 not 0,it's look like
alias ip:19683 XXXXXX XXXXXX 1

That depends on the masternode transaction, it can be either 0 or 1
check
Code:
masternode outputs
and put that value in your config.
legendary
The purse can't be sent more than 20000 MUE?

The wallet can send very vast amounts of MUE, but I bet your transaction is too big because you are attempting to send a lot of smaller transaction thus creating to a too big transaction input (it is larger than the wallet threshold).
Generate a new address in your wallet, send a few chunks of say 10 000 MUE or so to yourself a couple times, and then you can make that large transaction that you are attempting.
Activity: 122
The last number of the masternode.conf file is 1 not 0,it's look like
alias ip:19683 XXXXXX XXXXXX 1
legendary

what's  means?

Something is wrong with your collateral, or you have pasted in the wrong transaction info in your masternode.conf
Hello. Any guides for MUE shared mastednode setup on MyMue.com?
https://microcapcrypto.com/muemnshares/ this is kinda an old one, still OK?

The way it works is still the same , payouts are, only the look and feel of the website changed.
The purse can't be sent more than 20000 MUE?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hello. Any guides for MUE shared mastednode setup on MyMue.com?
https://microcapcrypto.com/muemnshares/ this is kinda an old one, still OK?
Pages:
Jump to: