Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 19. (Read 450647 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Bumped

Questions needing some answers.

1) Has MUE Retained legal council for there Bitrex Compliance a cost between $10,000 and $20,000.

2) Will the masternode floor ever be fixed?

3) Will the wallets ever be updated again? 10 months old an counting.

4) Can the MUE Foundation demonstrate there masternodes are still backed with collateral (afterall theres a major bug for mns)

5) Whats going on with the budgeting, 6 months overdue, no sign of it, no nada, proposals up already though which is odd, but how many super blocks missed now

MUE Might have a stable price, but *cough* failed to deliver everything it set out to at launch *cough*, there has been no real progress anywhere, no projects have come to
fruition, the slack channel is a lost cause, less movement on there, than a starving 3rd world childs bowels.

MUE Is dying a slow death, the leaders are running around headless, bbobb the coder cant do the coin work, wont ask for help, dont know how to ask for help, if he did
he would be done now, fucking 8 hours at a school over a fight, i think not, remember 7 kids here, im well aware that it takes about 30 mins to resolve these things.

A Director of communications who loves to LIE oh im not in the directors channel yet..........

Anyways, does anyone from mue have anything to say to refute anything ive said? or at least lie and tell the world its peachy, or rise up, like a propper fucking bee is, be a man, and admit mues in the shit and needs its communitys support

ANyways wheres my beer

Are there any answers forth comming yet??

Not that they are bad questions, but they'd probably answer it more quickly if it had less "coughs" and "beer" in it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Bumped

1) Has MUE Retained legal council for there Bitrex Compliance a cost between $10,000 and $20,000.

4) Can the MUE Foundation demonstrate there masternodes are still backed with collateral (afterall theres a major bug for mns)

5) Whats going on with the budgeting, 6 months overdue, no sign of it, no nada, proposals up already though which is odd, but how many super blocks missed now

MUE Might have a stable price, but *cough* failed to deliver everything it set out to at launch *cough*, there has been no real progress anywhere, no projects have come to
fruition, the slack channel is a lost cause, less movement on there, than a starving 3rd world childs bowels.

MUE Is dying a slow death, the leaders are running around headless, bbobb the coder cant do the coin work, wont ask for help, dont know how to ask for help, if he did
he would be done now, fucking 8 hours at a school over a fight, i think not, remember 7 kids here, im well aware that it takes about 30 mins to resolve these things.

A Director of communications who loves to LIE oh im not in the directors channel yet..........

Anyways, does anyone from mue have anything to say to refute anything ive said? or at least lie and tell the world its peachy, or rise up, like a propper fucking bee is, be a man, and admit mues in the shit and needs its communitys support

ANyways wheres my beer

Are there any answers forth comming yet??
This is staggering.

Man i love a good old fashioned block explorer.

The outflow of MUE from myMUE and back into masternode is collateral. Good job i dont run the platform, cos i would be banning your asses for abusing the coin.

At a peak of 26 masternodes backed by nothing theres now just 18, so whats that 9 million mue missing from masternodes worth what ball park 50 btc?

Moving in the right direction, cos the community or should i say, directors all have there hand in the pot exploiting bugs within there own code.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I think price is far underestimated from the perspective of normal market recovery. When we enter the bull market, we will see the potential of this token.
Hope there isn't too much bull, I'm loving the current trading range =)
Bumped

ANyways wheres my beer
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Are there any masternode hosting services that support MUE?
mp-hosting.co.uk offer hosted MasterNodes and is operated and run by pjcltd one of the MUE directors.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
Are there any masternode hosting services that support MUE?

ANyways wheres my beer
Seems the people in question are deaf.

Perhaps some sign language??

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
New poll added.
Please vote and submit at the top of the page.
Thanks

I guess if you genuinely believe a lack of market pairs is hampering MUE's performance then more pairs could prove pivitol, besides you have been saying for weeks now MUE is accumulating so maybe you are right.

OR

Could it be a lack of development and progress with the wallets, a now all bud deal slack channel (i remember when convos were so fast you couldnt keep up) now you can fit a weekend into a dozen lines, a total lack of real progress on any of its goals, projects being funded with no tangable results, and of course theres the budget, thats now ment to have been active for months several superblocks missed and still no firm dates on when it is gong to be available.

No indication that the code is even maintained as several patch's between dash and PivX which would be applicable to MUE and would now be months overdue.

Im pritty convinved aswell your subject to the same BS as every other coin at bittrex, since the number seems to change from coin to coin have you summoned up the what $15k retainers needed for your legal team to ensure mues compliance and continued listing on bittrex?? Because if you dont and that dont get done they will de list you and your community are gonna love that

Lots of valid questions some being asked by others but the typical silence from those in the know.

Full disclosure - Im not a fan of mue these days, even less so since being on the recieving end of vile threats that not one of the people making them has the minerals to backup
Very happy to announce we have appointed a director of PR/Communications - A very warm welcome to @snowfro to the team. We are very happy to have you onboard.  Erick is a successful businessman and entrepreneur, MUE advocate and technology/art fan.

Communications you say....... Oh cool

1) When will budgeting going be switched on.
2) When will the code be updated to enable the budgeting
2.1) Has the lead dev got any idea how to do this since i note its still disabled in the code
3) Any idea when the wallets gonna be updated to patch several key items as patched by PivX and DASH ??

Nothing like a warm up snowfro and gentile introduction into PR.

legendary
Very happy to announce we have appointed a director of PR/Communications - A very warm welcome to @snowfro to the team. We are very happy to have you onboard.  Erick is a successful businessman and entrepreneur, MUE advocate and technology/art fan.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think price is far underestimated from the perspective of normal market recovery. When we enter the bull market, we will see the potential of this token.
legendary
New poll added.
Please vote and submit at the top of the page.
Thanks
Activity: 23
A good project. Interesting idea. By the way, most recently I found a very cool platform, in which there is a payment terminal with almost all known exchanges. In addition, on this platform you can find an investor. Interesting? Then you are here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annglobal-traders-competitionmembrana-trust-management-of-digital-assets-3119562
Activity: 41
New Pool 0.1 %fee / MonetaryUnit UPDATE *

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://miner2pool.ovh:3533  -u YOUR_MUE_ADDRESS -p c=MUE

Happy mining !
legendary
I would like to receive more information about this project  Kiss Kiss Kiss
What would you like to know?
Please also check page 1 of this thread and www.MonetaryUnit.org
Activity: 47
I would like to receive more information about this project  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Hi Guys
ok mymue will be backup tomorrow  (28th March  2018)
i have spent the last 6 days  going through the code with Microsoft  Developer team
and we are 99% sure that all the code that had issues  has now been resolved
this payout run will start  24 hours after the site is back up and running
It will have a new skin as the old one had  issues 

thanks
Paul

Is Masternode already started running Huh
Or is it still under construction.
I heard the news that MUE is going to switch to masternode.

We switched.. before the MN hype.. it's done and working..

Thank you for all your information sir.
This is a great innovation. The method has a great advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
MyMUE.com is back online and you'll see payouts arriving gradually over the next 48 hours as the system works through the backlog.
Thanks for your patience and support, pjcltd has worked extremely hard to get us back asap.

2FA RESET

If you have 2FA Enabled on your account prior to the upgrade please visit us on slack and we will remove it from your account We are scrapping the Twilio SMS Service, and will use a more traditional Authy GoogleAuthenicator approach. This will be available shortly if you would rater wait for the new system to be running do nothing, just login as normal when this banner goes, youll be prompted to reset 2FA Immediatly. More news about this shortly.

thanks
Paul
Pages:
Jump to: