Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 31. (Read 450647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
The MUE p2pool node started working on Siberian server (Krasnoyarsk):
+ MUE (x11 algorithm) http://siberia.mine.nu:8963

My old p2pool node keeps working:
MUE (x11 algorithm) http://crypto.mine.nu:8963
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Well done MUE team, keep it up
great project ,great people and I love your tweets. Keep updating
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
it's ok now.

after added node list from here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#!network in MUE.conf sync start.

Hope this can help other.
Hi,

i have download the windows wallet but since more than tree hours it don't sync at all, do i'am missing something ?

thank to all
Have you had any success yet?
Try a restart of the wallet and/or delete the chains & blockstate folders and delete peers.dat then start the wallet again

i have do this but still no luck Sad
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Zpool dump all the coins that they mine everyday. that's make the price of the coin really hard to keep
Usually Zpool mines like 90% of the coins. Rigth now I am trying to fight against them.
But we really need more mining pools and more action from the community otherwise this coin will be dead soon   Sad
Hashrate is spread fine
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#!extraction

".......this coin will be dead soon........."- no it won't
legendary
Hi,

i have download the windows wallet but since more than tree hours it don't sync at all, do i'am missing something ?

thank to all
Have you had any success yet?
Try a restart of the wallet and/or delete the chains & blockstate folders and delete peers.dat then start the wallet again
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Zpool dump all the coins that they mine everyday. that's make the price of the coin really hard to keep
Usually Zpool mines like 90% of the coins. Rigth now I am trying to fight against them.
But we really need more mining pools and more action from the community otherwise this coin will be dead soon   Sad
Hi,

thank to all
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
all of the pools recommended in the ann are garbage. does anyone have a good one they know of?

Are you having problems connecting to the pools if why are they not working well for you? Feel free to put up your own private pool and mine there, that the way some of the big players do it.  Cool
Activity: 48
all of the pools recommended in the ann are garbage. does anyone have a good one they know of?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
We are very bullish on this project. The team, the massive hash rate, security, low market cap and long term vision all add up to a great risk to reward ratio. Keep it up MUE we are rooting for you.

this is really well said....

We need a lot of similarly great and long term base project in the crypto world.

Keep up your great development following your vision development team.

I personally appreciate your effort and commitment for the coin.

Activity: 23

buy a 3200 satochi I hesitate to sell at a loss, tired of blocking, I do not even dare the trader to accumulate it for fear he goes back without me  Cry Cry
legendary
We are very bullish on this project. The team, the massive hash rate, security, low market cap and long term vision all add up to a great risk to reward ratio. Keep it up MUE we are rooting for you.

Thanks for the confidence RealCrypto!
Activity: 47
legendary
you  can
What's up with the 4 billion max supply and only 100millionish in circulation?

With every new block on the blockchain there come 40 new MUE coins .  so in time the amount of MUE will grow untill it reaches 4 billion. at this moment there are 120 million ( check the block explorer for an exact number )

But at the time  4 billion is reached , i will probably be dead.

Just to clarify, the blocks are currently 36 MUE per block, however the remaining 4 MUE/block may be paid out for the treasury for proposal funding. As the budgeting is not yet active, the extraction is only 36 MUE/block and no superblocks for now. We hope to get the funding active soon so the average extraction will be closer to 40 MUE per block on a monthly basis: that is 36 MUE/ block with a superblock of about 246 000 MUE per month.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
you  can

With every new block on the blockchain there come 40 new MUE coins .  so in time the amount of MUE will grow untill it reaches 4 billion. at this moment there are 120 million ( check the block explorer for an exact number )

But at the time  4 billion is reached , i will probably be dead.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

It's a mineable coin so the supply will be 4 billion in the next 120 years. So no need to worry as for now it's only 118 million on the circulation. You can find more information regarding this on the OP.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Is it already cheap or not;) Should I wait to buy it?
legendary
Very happy to announce the management team for $MUE

@notsofast @c44c_ @mphostinguk @CryptoPhi @BizzybMUE @TheCryptoEmpire MikeN

https://www.monetaryunit.org/directors.html

#solidteam #progress #mue #teamMUE
Pages:
Jump to: