Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 87. (Read 450690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Let you guys know I got 4 million Mue from the first Dev of Mue and they were in a wallet that the dev who did a bunk made.So to let you know I destroyed the wallet and the 4 million so they will never come to light
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
A nice interview bizzyb, thanks for the openness and providing more information to the MUE community! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
The $mue audio interview with @coremedia_info
https://soundcloud.com/coremediaradio/munit
Where MUE came from, where it is, and where it is going
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Dear all, another quick Beta update.

Again, apologies for the delays, these things happen even with the best made plans.

We have employed the services of Syntaks (aka twoturtles) a very well respected and experienced dev to help us tackle a few issues we are having that we want fixing before going public with the beta launch.  We had sort of addressed them, but not in the way a multi-million dollar project like MUE should be based on.

We have secured his services, he has started work with us and will help us deliver.
We expect to have something in maybe 3-4 days or so taking into account peoples real life commitments and time differences and the like.

Many thanks, B

what about games portal, news about this part of mue project?
Oh, no one is more eager than me to see this up and running..well, apart from the dev Roslinpl.

Pop into his ANN thread and give him a poke - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-ann-muegs-monetary-unit-game-station-gamers-gonna-1614765

Last I heard a few days ago he is tying up some loose ends and is getting very close.

It's like, very very close. It never ever was so so close as it's now xD Smiley Smiley Smiley

How I hear in my head "Ne-Yo Closer" xD  

A story about delays:

Delays, delays oh my dear delays...
If I can work with the speed of light...
I will code much more, than nowadays ...

xD

You want some in-game sneakpeak? ... xD Sure you do!

Wait, wait ... lemme find it ... Smiley

It's not a banner it's just a screenshot xD with some text ... xD

Be prepared ... xD

Best regards.

UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
He made a small typo.... Collateral required is 500k MUE, which granted still isn't "cheap".
To reduce the barrier to entry to obtain the benefits of running a MUE MN we will be offering soon after migration, "shared nodes".
For as little as 1 MUE users can invest into a MasterNode and get the ROI returns of that MasterNode.
Subsequently we will also look to implement proxy voting within the shared node environment whereby the shareholders of an MN make an internal vote for budget proposals and the outcome of that internal vote is what the MN will vote for.

Sounds great. I've always been a huge supporter of shared nodes on Dash, as it allows nearly anyone to get started collecting masternode revenues. Implementing this for MUE, would be ideal as not everyone would be able to afford 500k MUE for masternodes at current prices.

Everything for MUE is going great, and I could expect for the price to keep rising once the X11 version with masternodes becomes officially released. This would make the cryptocurrency much more attractive to investors and traders, making MUE go all the way to the moon.

Looking forward for more exciting updates like these.  Smiley

with so many news from MUE DEV it is 100% that MUE will go to 10USD these year
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
He made a small typo.... Collateral required is 500k MUE, which granted still isn't "cheap".
To reduce the barrier to entry to obtain the benefits of running a MUE MN we will be offering soon after migration, "shared nodes".
For as little as 1 MUE users can invest into a MasterNode and get the ROI returns of that MasterNode.
Subsequently we will also look to implement proxy voting within the shared node environment whereby the shareholders of an MN make an internal vote for budget proposals and the outcome of that internal vote is what the MN will vote for.

Sounds great. I've always been a huge supporter of shared nodes on Dash, as it allows nearly anyone to get started collecting masternode revenues. Implementing this for MUE, would be ideal as not everyone would be able to afford 500k MUE for masternodes at current prices.

Everything for MUE is going great, and I could expect for the price to keep rising once the X11 version with masternodes becomes officially released. This would make the cryptocurrency much more attractive to investors and traders, making MUE go all the way to the moon.

Looking forward for more exciting updates like these.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Which pool are you guys mining MUE at or recommend mining?

https://pool.weminemue.com, 0% fee as this is one of the MUE official pools, but feel free to use any of your liking!
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
Which pool are you guys mining MUE at or recommend mining?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
where is twoturtles involded in ? dont know him  Huh
Twoturtles is the developer of NEOS. He has done quite some development and has a lot of knowledge.
Activity: 195
Twoturtles is involved now Shocked
This is gonna be an epic launch!

bought some more coins  Smiley

Thank you for this news, this is good sign about real development and future progressing, keep please community in touch for every even small events.
Involvement Twoturtles, right decision )
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
where is twoturtles involded in ? dont know him  Huh
Activity: 227
I sold a lot of MUE.  Angry

Now the price keep increasing??  Huh

Should i buyback or not? Still confuse.  Cry

Activity: 73
Twoturtles is involved now Shocked
This is gonna be an epic launch!

bought some more coins  Smiley
legendary

Again, apologies for the delays, these things happen even with the best made plans.

We have employed the services of Syntaks (aka twoturtles) a very well respected and experienced dev to help us tackle a few issues we are having that we want fixing before going public with the beta launch.  We had sort of addressed them, but not in the way a multi-million dollar project like MUE should be based on.

We have secured his services, he has started work with us and will help us deliver.
We expect to have something in maybe 3-4 days or so taking into account peoples real life commitments and time differences and the like.

Many thanks, B

Oh, no one is more eager than me to see this up and running..well, apart from the dev Roslinpl.

Pop into his ANN thread and give him a poke - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-ann-muegs-monetary-unit-game-station-gamers-gonna-1614765

Last I heard a few days ago he is tying up some loose ends and is getting very close.
Activity: 195

We have employed the services of Syntaks (aka twoturtles) a very well respected and experienced dev to help us tackle a few issues we are having that we want fixing before going public with the beta launch.  We had sort of addressed them, but not in the way a multi-million dollar project like MUE should be based on.

Many thanks, B

Activity: 62
Is it possible to solo mine MUE? If so where? Im currently mining MUE with 10 Gh/s
Woah, that's some serious hashrate sir!
Solo mining is only possible if you set up your own private pool (afaik).

I believe in the project: in MUE Smiley

Keep up the good work.

Cheers from a simple miner in Norway
legendary

Many thanks, B
legendary
Is it possible to solo mine MUE? If so where? Im currently mining MUE with 10 Gh/s
Woah, that's some serious hashrate sir!
Solo mining is only possible if you set up your own private pool (afaik).
Activity: 62
legendary
looking for that pump..give out news, then delay...seems like what MUE is doing lately
It does, and I apologise for that, but it is definitely not what I or the team are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: