Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 89. (Read 450689 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is mue the best masternode coin? can someone explain masternode why is it good?

Dash came up with the masternode concept and MUE will be implementing the same ideas - Here's more information on masternodes and what they are good for:

https://www.dash.org/masternodes2/

Okay, but apart from the dash there are more coins with a set of interesting features. For example sibcoin.
Activity: 30
The tension is rising... Feels better than a good action movie Cheesy Wink
Keep up the good work, guys!

What do you expect to happen in terms of price change after the news we all are waiting for? Higher? Lower? No change? Wink

We would like to start testing and trying the software. Hopefully it works well and we can get things ready for an official re-launch. Price wise? I would like to see a slow but steady price increase, not because of speculation, but as a result of the features and services that we are building for MUE and MUEX.

Does this mean MUE is over? I have doubts that someone can vouch for u and prove that u are affiliated with this coin anyhow. U buddy are hoping to get too much out of this dying piece of crap. If I was to take a decision concerning a possible takeover of this thread, I would immediately reject any linkage between myself and this quark-based joke, and go offline forever.

Thanks, but I have no idea what you are trying to say. We aren't in this to pump up MUE as perhaps other projects do with their tokens. Our goal is to create value to MUE and the market will determine the price.

Well said. Let the Devs do their job and we will see the real value of this coin.

BTW... If one dislikes the coin and believes it's dead why just don't leave it as is instead of insulting those who see the potential in the coin? Or... Create one that would suit the opponents - go for it! Sorry man, I'll stick with MUE - it's all about value  - of people who make the coin better. The more effort they put in the technology, the better the coin will be and will get noticed sooner than you think.
Accumulating MUE Wink
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

What do you expect to happen in terms of price change after the news we all are waiting for? Higher? Lower? No change? Wink

We would like to start testing and trying the software. Hopefully it works well and we can get things ready for an official re-launch. Price wise? I would like to see a slow but steady price increase, not because of speculation, but as a result of the features and services that we are building for MUE and MUEX.

Does this mean MUE is over? I have doubts that someone can vouch for u and prove that u are affiliated with this coin anyhow. U buddy are hoping to get too much out of this dying piece of crap. If I was to take a decision concerning a possible takeover of this thread, I would immediately reject any linkage between myself and this quark-based joke, and go offline forever.

Thanks, but I have no idea what you are trying to say. We aren't in this to pump up MUE as perhaps other projects do with their tokens. Our goal is to create value to MUE and the market will determine the price.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Hi, added above ^^^^ Cheesy

hey guys

where to find a mue signature code?

would like to replace my byteball one with that from MonetaryUnit

thanks in advance
legendary
Hi all, feel free to to promote MUE with our sig codes, created by one of our wonderful devs Roslinpl Smiley

Promo BBCode Signatures

Wow looking nice!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hey,

I switched my MUE:GS sig with a MUE sig for a while Smiley

Happy Easter everyone! Smiley

I like that new touch to the MUE website. Feels more inviting.
I like your signature Smiley  Cool

Best wishes.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi all, feel free to to promote MUE with our sig codes, created by one of our wonderful devs Roslinpl Smiley

Promo BBCode Signatures

Done
legendary

Promo BBCode Signatures

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Dash came up with the masternode concept and MUE will be implementing the same ideas - Here's more information on masternodes and what they are good for:

This year is, definitely, a year of masternodes.
legendary

Activity: 36
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
when will the swap to X11 happen?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
no plan to add MUE on poloniex?  Huh Huh
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Why can't my wallet find any peers? Should I add any nodes or should it work just "out of the box"?

`addnode nodes.muex.io  add` and `addnode weminemue.com  add` Also video tutorial available here https://youtu.be/Dizj1WgR9Jg
                right he works perfectly
legendary
Why can't my wallet find any peers? Should I add any nodes or should it work just "out of the box"?

`addnode nodes.muex.io  add` and `addnode weminemue.com  add` Also video tutorial available here https://youtu.be/Dizj1WgR9Jg
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
legendary

Activity: 30

legendary
Quick update about Beta software.  Our wallet dev @bbobb is all ready to release the software BUT has had a flood & power outage today.  We are waiting to hear from him, so when we are good to go, you will know...many thanks for your patience
Pages:
Jump to: