Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 13. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
DEV on the coin almost nothing gained!
Why throw a coin if it is possible to make a profit?
I think that more will be released an update ...
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
We should be out of HIPOS within 24 hrs.

And yes we all expect to hear something from the dev.

I am sure alot of people are disappointed that things have gone silent really since the super HIPOS were introduced.

Time will tell.

The overall coin supply will be low. Would be nice to see better overall distribution of the coin though.

Don't be surprised if we see a massive dump for distribution purposes. Things could get ugly real fast.

We could very well see below 10 sats.
Things are already ugly because of the hipos,
I bought 1btc of pex with this price even with hipos i only got now 0,15 or 0.20btc....lost a really lot of money
Thanks for it dev
Thanks for ruin this coin and blow my money away...

Sorry for your loss man I also lost a lots of money and with HiPOS my coins worth ten times less what I invested because of lots of orphan blocks I had a few rewards. For me HiPOS didn't work as I planned...
Activity: 698
Merit: 511

I am sure alot of people are disappointed that things have gone silent really since the super HIPOS were introduced.

Time will tell.

The overall coin supply will be low. Would be nice to see better overall distribution of the coin though.

Don't be surprised if we see a massive dump for distribution purposes. Things could get ugly real fast.

Things are already ugly because of the hipos,
I bought 1btc of pex with this price even with hipos i only got now 0,15 or 0.20btc....lost a really lot of money
Thanks for it dev
Thanks for ruin this coin and blow my money away...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Time will tell.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Dev sure has been quite on this coin

Where is the Slots game?
I remember that the DEV said that updates will come after the HIPOS, which is after block 200k.
Activity: 924
I AM
Dev sure has been quite on this coin

Where is the Slots game?
legendary
out off sync.and 10 conections?? and canot sync,
happened to me too.Just delete everything except your wallet.dat to not loose your coins and resync again.
it happened to me also. Always save backup copies of your wallet.dat
legendary
Activity: 1064
happened to me too.Just delete everything except your wallet.dat to not loose your coins and resync again.
Activity: 394
Activity: 394
wallet not syncing,,,, Roll Eyes
legendary
My POSEX wallet now stakes with 61 active connections to Posex Network!!!! Cheesy

We are still alive and kicking  Cheesy
so, what is next?
price drops!

maybe a good move would be PRICE UP  Grin
Price could still go up. PEX is a BARGAIN and a WHALE's delight.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
My POSEX wallet now stakes with 61 active connections to Posex Network!!!! Cheesy

so, what is next?
price drops!

maybe a good move would be PRICE UP  Grin
Activity: 153

so, what is next?
price drops!
legendary

We are still alive and kicking  Cheesy
WTF is this http://prnt.sc/atnthl  Huh?
We all have orphan block, because the POS block speed is terribly fast = 10 seconds per block.

We do not lose any coins, we always get the coins back later

Now I feel better
legendary
WTF is this http://prnt.sc/atnthl  Huh?
We all have orphan block, because the POS block speed is terribly fast = 10 seconds per block.

We do not lose any coins, we always get the coins back later
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
guys im closing pool for now and get this pending blocks issue fix, though old database will work but seems it needs to be flushed. some of the invalid transactions are causing deadlock. please PM me your miners addresses should you think that you didnt get payouts. thanks to lad who sent me msg about payout.

i have 3 PEX balance left as unclaimed going to flush db and open pool shortly
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I no longer open wallet PEX. Writes:This applicatioon has requested the terminate it in unusual way. Please contact the application*s support team for more information. Huh  Help to access wallet.
Try run wallet again. or delete all files in appdata/roaming/posex(exclude wallet.dat) and run wallet.

Thank you very much. You helped me very much.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
wow this coin was up for a good while
Pages:
Jump to: