Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 15. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
You have to know when to exit and when to enter. Feed the market when it is hungry and buy when it is full. The money making part of the coin's lifecycle is over. It now enters the phase where the dev/community actions including development etc. determines the future. Those with short term views made money during the scramble for coins in the hpos phases and now one has to take a longer term view and look at things like road maps etc.

If you did not make your money by now, you will have to wait it out longer term on the back of dev/ community actions and plans.

I totally agree with this.

looks like price may be in a bit of a holding pattern at this current level. Without any ANN's, this will just sink from here.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
You have to know when to exit and when to enter. Feed the market when it is hungry and buy when it is full. The money making part of the coin's lifecycle is over. It now enters the phase where the dev/community actions including development etc. determines the future. Those with short term views made money during the scramble for coins in the hpos phases and now one has to take a longer term view and look at things like road maps etc.

If you did not make your money by now, you will have to wait it out longer term on the back of dev/ community actions and plans.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
 No free coins on hand to exchange YOBIT. People want to receive gifts.....Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Where DEV ?!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
wait just a little bit... for PEX
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
where DEV ?! What happens next with the coin?

he did say 3 or so days ago has a bad router that we needs to replace, But work is still being done.

Slots machine will be fun
legendary
Activity: 1778
Lets be patient, or send the DEV team a polite PM. Check page one of this thread for more details.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
some guys have nothing better to do that to find things were they arent....
every wallet has its ritch list....do you examed all!!!! lol lol
im not one of the ritch list but so what some guys got lucky and buy from start others dont....
its called life Grin Grin
legendary
All the time i check the rich list i see the 7 first address stake at the same time, hope i'm wrong and it's not only 1 person with 65% of this coin.

the blocks are very fast and this wallets have a high stakeweight.
they are not staking at the same time but that often, that it seems to be.
People are talking about wallet addresses, but the history of TOP wallets looks honest
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
All the time i check the rich list i see the 7 first address stake at the same time, hope i'm wrong and it's not only 1 person with 65% of this coin.

the blocks are very fast and this wallets have a high stakeweight.
they are not staking at the same time but that often, that it seems to be.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I don't think that the coins belong to YOBIT.

YOBIT did not stake their coins - they merely moved them around for some funny reason.

BEFORE you all accuse YOBIT, please check the origin of those wallets. Click on every large address - you will see that the largest wallet appeared to have an initial deposit, with coins mined to the address afterwards.

The big wallet received 99 PEX + 4 PEX in the beginning, then mined the rest. Mining and staking made this wallet grow.

Click the wallet address, click on CSV, then uncheck STAKE, then you will see how all the wallets started.

The big wallet started with 103 PEX, so it seems to be somebody that bought in the beginning.

ok i will get the PEX train
legendary
I don't think that the coins belong to YOBIT.

YOBIT did not stake their coins - they merely moved them around for some funny reason.

BEFORE you all accuse YOBIT, please check the origin of those wallets. Click on every large address - you will see that the largest wallet appeared to have an initial deposit, with coins mined to the address afterwards.

The big wallet received 99 PEX + 4 PEX in the beginning, then mined the rest. Mining and staking made this wallet grow.

Click the wallet address, click on CSV, then uncheck STAKE, then you will see how all the wallets started.

The big wallet started with 103 PEX, so it seems to be somebody that bought in the beginning.

I AM

I don't think so, in the beginning there were so few coins it would have been difficult to free click and buy that many.

You speak about what?Huh

Look at my first buy of this coin:

This coin can be traded since start, at the same time you can claim your free PEX on yobit!! lol....
Now to find the free coin on YOSHIT it's a mission.... YOSHIT is staking since HiPoS?HuhHuh Why i go search free PEX on that fucking list for claim 0.01 PEX every 3 hours?Huh? Big shit.... Where is the coin from YOSHIT giveaway?Huh And remember, wallet is not online at big HiPos start reward!!
Yobit is a Fucker exchange and i think is staking coin for dump!!!

EDIT: Only the DEV ( and where is it....) can tell us!!!

I dont get your point? your saying top 7 wallets are Yobit? your post proves what i was trying to say, you bought like .3 of a pex, I was buying few days before HIPOS and came out with like 40 coins before HIPOS started. That then grew to like 30k.

If yobit was staking to dump (I dont think they are) thats fine with me as they will have to raise the price first, nothing to really dump into atm,

I haven't sold any coins yet, considering it cost me bugger all and staked so well it's worth seeing where it will go when the HIPOS pages are buried in the thread. and new releases come.

Also should be noted currently 79 active connections on POSEX in like 37 countries!!!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pex/#!network

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

I don't think so, in the beginning there were so few coins it would have been difficult to free click and buy that many.

You speak about what?Huh

Look at my first buy of this coin:

This coin can be traded since start, at the same time you can claim your free PEX on yobit!! lol....
Now to find the free coin on YOSHIT it's a mission.... YOSHIT is staking since HiPoS?HuhHuh Why i go search free PEX on that fucking list for claim 0.01 PEX every 3 hours?Huh? Big shit.... Where is the coin from YOSHIT giveaway?Huh And remember, wallet is not online at big HiPos start reward!!
Yobit is a Fu.... exchange and i think is staking coin for dump!!!

EDIT: Only the DEV ( and where is it....) can tell us!!!
I AM

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

legendary
dropping coin price 0.00004000 without updates the price will fall even lower even lower!
Price rising, 4777 sats  Wink
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
dropping coin price 0.00004000 without updates the price will fall even lower even lower!
legendary
so any one want to take a guess on the coin count after hipos is over at block 200,000?

i will take a guess around 4.2 million coins at block 200k.

100 PEX to the pot who gets the closest?

Inflation chart: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pex/#@inflation

*edit: added inflation chart for reference.

maybe time to revisit the coin total projection at block 200k.  it looks like it may end up a lot less than what i projected.  maybe around 1.8-2.0 million. the blocks seems to be flying.
POS rewards were very small today. People who have been dumping their PEX for peanuts will now regret, when they have to buy back at twice the price.
Pages:
Jump to: