Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 17. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It seems to me that someone Yobit all special buys. I'm right?
There are lots of Russians ...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It seems to me that someone Yobit all special buys. I'm right?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
i have to admit, this is absolutely right, but hyping is not much better.
and everything beyond reality is a kind of hype.
Go here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pex/#!network

We have over 150 nodes that have POSEX wallets.

Under the "Version, Protocol & Network Share" tab, there is a new un-named version on only one node - this appears to be the update version being worked on by the DEV. I have seen this happen with other coins when DEVs are working on an update version.

Under Geo-location, POSEX has wallets in over 25 different countries.

Dumpers are merely transferring their wealth to new investors
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
i have to admit, this is absolutely right, but hyping is not much better.
and everything beyond reality is a kind of hype.
legendary
You guys only look at unit price.

Hipos has helped to distribute PEX to over 150 nodes, with wallets in over 25 different countries. My POSEX wallet stakes with over 60 active connections to POSEX Network EVERYDAY!

We have gained more attention with HIPOS than we would have done with a PR campaign.

Don't you get it?

EDIT:
We POS stake with over 60 active connections to POSEX network EVERYDAY, while most other upcoming coins struggle to get 20 - 30 active connections everyday.

Hell...
You don't get it.
What do we have here, a hipos coin with nothing... Yes nothing worth,holding it... Except the rareness and rareness doesn't automatically mean worthy.
Where is the development here?
How many experience do you have in crypto?

Everything here looks like a dev, running away from his coin.
60 connections per day... When hipos is over or the price below 1k sat, what do you think is left?

This numbers are meaningless. What the crowd wants is constant development and a high price.
Most here are jot holders of posex, because they believe, they invested in a long term coin.

Wake up from your dream and face reality.

The DEV did mention that he is working on updates. We have to be careful, because all this complaining is what actually scares DEVs away from their coins.
We have a lot of active connections to network. This means that people are staking this coin in anticipation of future profit. We have achieved more connections through HIPOS, than what we would have achieved with a PR campaign.
legendary
The high stakes should be done in about 12 hours. Interesting to see what happens from there.

the really high stakes are done.

for me everything above 100% is too high, if the coin has a low supply and wants to be rare.
normally i would say, everything above 10% is scammy looking high.
now we don't have a rare coin anymore, meaning, that it isn't rare enough to stay at the actual prize, compared to its featureset or planned development.

it only needs about 10 holders, to dump the prize too 100 sat at cex, on yobit about 15.
will be interesting to watch until tomorrow.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The high stakes should be done in about 12 hours. Interesting to see what happens from there.

we could see panic on yobit  Grin
Activity: 588
legendary

Hipos has helped to distribute PEX to over 150 nodes, with wallets in over 25 different countries. My POSEX wallet stakes with over 60 active connections to POSEX Network EVERYDAY!

We have gained more attention with HIPOS than we would have done with a PR campaign.

Don't you get it?

EDIT:
We POS stake with over 60 active connections to POSEX network EVERYDAY, while most other upcoming coins struggle to get 20 - 30 active connections everyday.

Hell...
You don't get it.
What do we have here, a hipos coin with nothing... Yes nothing worth,holding it... Except the rareness and rareness doesn't automatically mean worthy.
Where is the development here?
How many experience do you have in crypto?

Everything here looks like a dev, running away from his coin.
60 connections per day... When hipos is over or the price below 1k sat, what do you think is left?

This numbers are meaningless. What the crowd wants is constant development and a high price.
Most here are jot holders of posex, because they believe, they invested in a long term coin.

Wake up from your dream and face reality.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Don't you get it?

EDIT:
what is the use of these connections if no one buys coins ?!
legendary

Don't you get it?

EDIT:
Activity: 770
How cheap can we go.... 500sat, 100sat or maybe 1sat!?  Huh
Nearly worthless now.
70,000% 60,000%  10,000% per year signed a death sentence coin! alas, sorrow, trouble (
legendary
Nearly worthless now.
Not with over 60 connections to POSEX network EVERYDAY!!!  Wink
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Nearly worthless now.
Activity: 924
I AM
Hmmmm

Some skepticism is now creeping in.

Now looking at the total supply and value of this coin it is actually valued higher at where it should be compared to other coins of his supply and current stake rate.
And at the moment what this coin has to offer. Unfortunately I am expecting this to move down even further. And yes I am holding it and not trying to sabotage anything. Just telling what I see. The best thing is for this coin to get out of these high stakes and hope that the price does not tank even more. 

Always was some scepticism, but coin is still fairly rare and stake will dry up soon, it may go lower but it will also go alot higher as Slots game and other features are released.
Activity: 588
Hmmmm

Some skepticism is now creeping in.

Now looking at the total supply and value of this coin it is actually valued higher at where it should be compared to other coins of his supply and current stake rate.
And at the moment what this coin has to offer. Unfortunately I am expecting this to move down even further. And yes I am holding it and not trying to sabotage anything. Just telling what I see. The best thing is for this coin to get out of these high stakes and hope that the price does not tank even more. 
the price will fall. coin dies
New investors will buy and stake.
Why will they buy? that whales to drop their coins earned 70000% 60000% 10000%
I am buying every day, this coin is going to survive you know....
Why Buy? whales themselves to throw everything at a low price!?
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
I am buying every day, this coin is going to survive you know....
Pages:
Jump to: