Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 18. (Read 74299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
the price will fall. coin dies
New investors will buy and stake.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
the price will fall. coin dies
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 924
I AM
What a brillant coin this has turned out to be.

I havent sold any from wallet yet, probably should have but the staking is to good to lose coins from.

Though everytime Igo through my big stake or series of, and go back to low weight I resend the PEX to myself, then seem to get bigger stakes,
I think.  Huh

Anyway, give it a month or so this coin will be cruising. I reakon top wallets will hodl
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi PEX People Tongue

Im having a bunch of internet connection problems my router is broken. I should have a new router in the nex couple of days.

So sorry for not posting here but works is being done Wink

I see a nice stable price and only 20k blocks left in K% POS
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Price is holding well. Slowly creeping up. We are also ripping through the blocks very fast. People who are not in now will pay a huge price down the road.

Another announcement or something by the dev could really set this off!
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
yobit is all green  Roll Eyes  few sell orders  Grin
legendary
Price is slowly going up yeah  Roll Eyes
This is because people now realise that the BIG HIPOS phase is soon coming to an end. The HUGE POS BLOCKS are over, but we still have some good POS rewards up to block 120,000
Price is slowly going up yeah  Roll Eyes
I AM
My wallet is jammed, froze on a bloc from a day or so ago, no amount of restarts help it.

Any bootstrap files for it?

Please try to do the wallet.dat thing.

Delete everything in your appdata, except wallet.dat and restart your client.

OR

Remove your appdata from roaming and save it in another file. Then restart your client as a fresh empty client. This empty client should sync to current block.
After wallet syncs, close it. Then copy your wallet.dat from your old appdata (that you saved in another file) and paste it into the new appdata that has been created in roaming file.

Both methods are the same thing, but always save a copy of your wallet.dat, even the entire APPDATA file in a safe location before your troubleshoot your wallet.

Also, please ensure that your PEX wallet is on the recent version v21.1.0-Beast

Thanks heap GJ, I did the top one and it's syncing now....

I HATE messing with my wallet.dat files always makes me edgy

Would have mised a bunch of stakes, Spewing
legendary
My wallet is jammed, froze on a bloc from a day or so ago, no amount of restarts help it.

Please try to do the wallet.dat thing.

Delete everything in your appdata, except wallet.dat and restart your client.

OR

Remove your appdata from roaming and save it in another file. Then restart your client as a fresh empty client. This empty client should sync to current block.
After wallet syncs, close it. Then copy your wallet.dat from your old appdata (that you saved in another file) and paste it into the new appdata that has been created in roaming file.

Both methods are the same thing, but always save a copy of your wallet.dat, even the entire APPDATA file in a safe location before your troubleshoot your wallet.

Also, please ensure that your PEX wallet is on the recent version v21.1.0-Beast
I AM

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
in my opinion for what ive seen POS only coins with time desapear die....people stop buying it...the only long POS that last until now for almost 4 or 5 years its bottlecaps...others failed...
Proof of Work coins continuo to last as long as they give profit....POW it was a smart move to make in Posex Wink

Agree with you, most of High PoS coin is now at few sat.. But this one looks better for me, looks inflation is not crazy. PoS reward decrease every 10k blocks, PoS are not fixed at the moment.
But a pool for only 0.1 PEX per block is nothing compare PoS reward

Hello @PoSeX, how are you?

Can you give us some new about your work progress? (Next wallet, Slot Machine)
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
i can setup a nomp pool iff people ar interested

thats a good idea  Cool
there's no other mining pools

It is not necessary for a pool and also not profitable. Stake rewards from POS is much more material than the POW rewards and staking seems to go along ok. POW rewards is negligible. If it ever comes to the point where there are no more POS stakes for whatever reason, then POW will come into play again.

Agree!!!

Mining this is a total waste of power and time. if anything mine something with a higher reward, sell that coin then by PEX with your proceeds
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
in my opinion for what ive seen POS only coins with time desapear die....people stop buying it...the only long POS that last until now for almost 4 or 5 years its bottlecaps...others failed...
Proof of Work coins continuo to last as long as they give profit....POW it was a smart move to make in Posex Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

thats a good idea  Cool

It is not necessary for a pool and also not profitable. Stake rewards from POS is much more material than the POW rewards and staking seems to go along ok. POW rewards is negligible. If it ever comes to the point where there are no more POS stakes for whatever reason, then POW will come into play again.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

thats a good idea  Cool
I am buying pex as much as I can and  I hope for some profit and price rising again Smiley
good luck...i just spend on wendsday a lot,really a lot of money by buying it high...now im forced to wait for better prices or hope i get enouth with the HiPos to cover what i spend with this prices...

HOPING for better days...better prices Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I just hope so that we won't wait too long Smiley

Soon the price will have to rise again
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
I am buying pex as much as I can and  I hope for some profit and price rising again Smiley
good luck...i just spend on wendsday a lot,really a lot of money by buying it high...now im forced to wait for better prices or hope i get enouth with the HiPos to cover what i spend with this prices...

HOPING for better days...better prices Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I am buying pex as much as I can and  I hope for some profit and price rising again Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: