Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 21. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Why the coin does not appear in the general balance? Written: Conflicted, broadcast through 9 node(s).Already 200 PEX unconfirmed
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
it also made a few people (not me) wealthy.

Yes it did and you nailed the issue on its head with your observation.

I wont say anything anymore on the hipos issue. Just observe and in the end compare the outcome to what I predict so that investors can learn for next time.  Wink

So I bought 9.54754 PEX which cost me 0.03007165 BTC

Staked them now I hold 961.55569271 PEX

If I want I can dump 83 PEX to get my 0.03 back and be 100% profit!

for me the same i have sold some and the rest its profit
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
What happened here? Last I remember people were scrounging for 1PEX. Now I look at Yobit and see hundreds of them being sold off. Guess I should read up on what was changed with the new wallet...
Go to page 1 of this thread to see what has changed. A lot has changed
legendary
what is the total sup coin ? and the price well be at 50k or well down to 1 satochi Huh and where is the dev ?? you shoud add pex in poloniex and bitrex

Holy shit people around here are the most impatient people I think I have ever heard!!!!!

The dev was on yesterday. Go back and do some reading before commenting.  And do you have any clue what it takes to get it on those exchanges? No you don't

So either do some research before you comment or save your slagging to yourself
+1000

People make comments that end up chasing Developers away
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
What happened here? Last I remember people were scrounging for 1PEX. Now I look at Yobit and see hundreds of them being sold off. Guess I should read up on what was changed with the new wallet...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
what is the total sup coin ? and the price well be at 50k or well down to 1 satochi Huh and where is the dev ?? you shoud add pex in poloniex and bitrex

Holy shit people around here are the most impatient people I think I have ever heard!!!!!

The dev was on yesterday. Go back and do some reading before commenting.  And do you have any clue what it takes to get it on those exchanges? No you don't

So either do some research before you comment or save your slagging to yourself
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
legendary

I wont say anything anymore on the hipos issue. Just observe and in the end compare the outcome to what I predict so that investors can learn for next time.  Wink
A low price is a good buying opportunity for new investors. Every BIG COIN had its low period. Nothing is perfect
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I wont say anything anymore on the hipos issue. Just observe and in the end compare the outcome to what I predict so that investors can learn for next time.  Wink

So I bought 9.54754 PEX which cost me 0.03007165 BTC

Staked them now I hold 961.55569271 PEX

If I want I can dump 83 PEX to get my 0.03 back and be 100% profit!
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
My wallet when you run it pops up a message-erroneous image that MSVSR120.dll either not designed for running Windows or contains an error. Moreover, a message pops up 3 times. But the purse and run sinhroniziruetsya.Seychas shows 8 connections. When you turn the Stock Exchange does not show anything.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

I wont say anything anymore on the hipos issue. Just observe and in the end compare the outcome to what I predict so that investors can learn for next time.  Wink
legendary
Stip giving **** advice. Discount the increase in money supply and where the numbers become relatively stable is the price of the coin for a typical coin with that money supply. If you pay more than that you will become a holder of many expensive coins. Hoarding of a coin with hipos is just window dressing.
We are not hoarding, we are STAKING.

HIPOS just gave us more exposure and trade volume, it also made a few people (not me) wealthy. Those people that sold at a profit might use their profits to pump the coin later.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Stop giving **** advice. Discount the increase in money supply and where the numbers become relatively stable is the price of the coin for a typical coin with that money supply. If you pay more than that you will become a holder of many expensive coins. Hoarding of a coin with hipos is just window dressing.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
It is just the "economic cycle". Wise investors are scooping it up.

The way the price is going down in yobit what do you think if the price goes to 10 sat will it jump back to 0.0002 btc one pex or it will become dead and just pump to 100 sat and dump . As i am holding the pex coin from the price of 0.0002 btc.

Block 40,001 - 50,000 = 70000% Per Year
Block 50,001 - 60,000 = 60000% Per Year

You should be staking your coins at 70000% so you will have more coins you so can sell them for less and still have more BTC then when you started.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

The way the price is going down in yobit what do you think if the price goes to 10 sat will it jump back to 0.0002 btc one pex or it will become dead and just pump to 100 sat and dump . As i am holding the pex coin from the price of 0.0002 btc.
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I guess I'm gonna stake some coins
We'll see what happens after a couple of days
Activity: 924
I AM
Maybe is time to buy and stake hard !! Wink

No maybies about it, the wallet is raining PEX coins at the moment. And will do for at least the next week or so.

This wont always be the case.

Early adopters and hodlers always laugh last.  Grin
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
price down from 200k to 39k  Undecided Undecided it well be 1 satochi in next day
No, NOT YET.

Dumpers are losing coins to new investors.

New investors and WHALES still need an opportunity to enter the market. This is a good opportunity - let them dump  Wink

Dumped Hard in YObit an C-CEX Now ..... WTF  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Guess who is buying the cheap coins Wink
Pages:
Jump to: