Pages:
Author

Topic: ♆♆♆ [ANN] MOROZZZ COIN [AIRDROP] [GIVEAWAY] [77%+290%] ♆♆♆ - page 21. (Read 5938 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I had joined it as I got to know about it . And today I had participated for the you tube giveaway and I received my 150 Morozzz coins instant. I am happy for the coins. Morozzz is very promising and interesting project. I loved to be part of this Airdrop.
Thanks
why did you silently change blockchain?
i've mined some on wallet v0.8.7.5 and now updated the wallet, and got no coins.
what should i do?

dev is this a bug/issue or another scam project?
All our records about the change of the product version since version 0.8 were published on the discord server! And there was also published a record that we are updating the blockchain. Your questions are solvable, we can compensate your losses. We did not position ourselves as a Scam project, do not mud!

I don't use discord at all, could my question be solved without it? Old chain isn't syncing btw.
Thanks Smiley
Bcтaeт eдинcтвeнный вoпpoc пoчeмy нe диcкopд? Tы жe вpoдe xoчeшь вepнyть нaмaйнeныe мoнeтки y тeбя пoявилacь тaкaя вoзмoжнocть. Пиши тyдa. Cтapaя цeпь нe бyдeт cинxpoнизиpoвaтьcя мы мeняли кoд нa peлизe 1.1.1.2 .  
Activity: 128
 I had joined it as I got to know about it . And today I had participated for the you tube giveaway and I received my 150 Morozzz coins instant. I am happy for the coins. Morozzz is very promising and interesting project. I loved to be part of this Airdrop.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
i've mined some on wallet v0.8.7.5 and now updated the wallet, and got no coins.
what should i do?

All our records about the change of the product version since version 0.8 were published on the discord server! And there was also published a record that we are updating the blockchain. Your questions are solvable, we can compensate your losses. We did not position ourselves as a Scam project, do not mud!

I don't use discord at all, could my question be solved without it? Old chain isn't syncing btw.
Thanks Smiley
Morozzz is one of the best and interesting and Airdop. I had joined it instantly as I got to know about it from my friend. And today I had participated for the you tube giveaway and I received my 150 coins instant. I am so happy for the coins. Morozzz is very promising project. I wish it will go the skies soon.
Thanks
Activity: 56
Morozzz is one of the best and interesting and Airdop. I had joined it instantly as I got to know about it from my friend. And today I had participated for the you tube giveaway and I received my 150 coins instant. I am so happy for the coins. Morozzz is very promising project. I wish it will go the skies soon.
As I read 77% annual return, I was shocked and checked again. Its true and its wonderful. Plus I got my other giveaway coins in just seconds, so its damn fast. I say these are the qualities of a well structured program.
Thanks!
Indeed Morozzz is a unique kind of Airdrop ever. This project seems very good, because -
It is providing so many giveaways in the Discord to earn more coins to the participants.
Simple process to join Morozz Airdrop.
Good annual return.
Instant transaction
Thank you for this best Airdrop.
Thank you for your good feedback about us!
Activity: 137
Indeed Morozzz is a unique kind of Airdrop ever. This project seems very good, because -
It is providing so many giveaways in the Discord to earn more coins to the participants.
Simple process to join Morozz Airdrop.
Good annual return.
Instant transaction
Thank you for this best Airdrop.
Activity: 9
As I read 77% annual return, I was shocked and checked again. Its true and its wonderful. Plus I got my other giveaway coins in just seconds, so its damn fast. I say these are the qualities of a well structured program.
what should i do?

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
what should i do?

Activity: 63
Real transparent airdrop process plus 77% interest is really awesome. Nothing can get better than this. Going to hold this for long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Good day, guys! Morozzz Coin is now having a YOUTUBE Campaign.

1. Follow YOUTUBE at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpf0dqfiDy1ckJ6QpSHAKLQ
2. Like or dislike and Comment on any video
3. Post your Screenshot at the discord channel together with your wallet Address.
4. Reward 150 ZZZ!

Good luck guys! And more power to Morozzz Coin Smiley

wow this project seem so good, so many giveaway to particpate with, thanks again for this project and i will participate all giveaway before its too late and  bounty hunters found this good coin, i need to get more of it before its too late hehehe
thanks for the great give away ZzZ  Wink

You are right mate. Morozzz coin has lots of giveaways to participate. We don't have the only youtube campaign, but we also have twitter, bitcointalk, and creative competition campaign with ZZZ prizes. Join now before its too late. You can visit Morozzz coin at https://discord.gg/QukxPT5
77% annual return or interest. Fast and instant transactions with only 2 confirmations and a totally transparent airdrop process. I can already say that this coin with its team behind it will go places. Good Luck👍
Thanks!
Activity: 140
77% annual return or interest. Fast and instant transactions with only 2 confirmations and a totally transparent airdrop process. I can already say that this coin with its team behind it will go places. Good Luck👍
Activity: 79

3. Post your Screenshot at the discord channel together with your wallet Address.
4. Reward 150 ZZZ!

wow this project seem so good, so many giveaway to particpate with, thanks again for this project and i will participate all giveaway before its too late and  bounty hunters found this good coin, i need to get more of it before its too late hehehe

thanks for the great give away ZzZ  Wink

4. Reward 150 ZZZ!

Cool
Projects idea is very good   Smiley.I am very happy to stay with Morozz. Go Ahead Morozz Wink
Thanks!
Activity: 7
Projects idea is very good   Smiley.I am very happy to stay with Morozz. Go Ahead Morozz Wink
Pages:
Jump to: