Pages:
Author

Topic: ♆♆♆ [ANN] MOROZZZ COIN [AIRDROP] [GIVEAWAY] [77%+290%] ♆♆♆ - page 20. (Read 5938 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It seems of this plan will be preferably in the measurable future!
 Good luck all!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Another successful airdrop of Morozzz Coin! Please watch it here: https://youtu.be/R_FtD1VAj0E
Every Saturday, Morozzz Coin will be having a weekly airdrop by random. And today we have 71 participants but only 50 participants wins by random.

Every Saturday AIRDROP

If participants less than 50 then only 10 will be rewarded with 500ZZZ each
If participants 50 or more then only 50 will be rewarded with 200ZZZ each
If participants reach 100 then 100 members will be rewarded with 100ZZZ each
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Hello Guys! As we can see Morozzz coin today is great. Please come and visit our discord channel at https://discord.gg/tz9Xyt2
Morozz Coin offers a 77% per year. Interest payment every week! Coins can be picked up at any time! Minimum deposit 5000. Maximum 50000. The term Deposit storage is 1 year. You can withdraw the % every week. Please fill up the form here https://goo.gl/forms/lykioDj48alfvz2x1 You can also watch it here https://youtu.be/nlUKbZYmPBc
Activity: 24

a good project in the future Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
As a miner, I saw now the difficulty is rising that can kill every GPU rig I have and with a small portion of profit everyday, I decided to shutdown all my rigs and waiting for GPU mining recovery, now This project is another way out for another journey of every miner, I hope this one will become successful and bring life for every miner.
Thanks!
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a project with great potential with many advantages in the future Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 29

a good project with great potential in the future everyone let's introduce this project to develop together Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 20

A good project with great potential in the future Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
As a miner, I saw now the difficulty is rising that can kill every GPU rig I have and with a small portion of profit everyday, I decided to shutdown all my rigs and waiting for GPU mining recovery, now This project is another way out for another journey of every miner, I hope this one will become successful and bring life for every miner.
Activity: 36
i love this new project and want to participate and be part of this in this early stage, i have a little suggestion about the wallet, it would be more easier to some member who dont own a windows wallet and using phone in their discord to have a paper wallet in your website so it would be more accessible to all the member to get their wallet address if they are busy using their phone. i am looking forward for your reply thanks   
Do you have a whitelist? I want to sign up, it's a great project!

not do
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Do you have a whitelist? I want to sign up, it's a great project!
What advantages are there to using Scrypt?
A lot of miners

How many airdrops you will have in total?
We were hoping for 300,000, but I think 500,000 would be better.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
A lot of miners

How many airdrops you will have in total?
A lot of miners
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
why did you silently change blockchain?
i've mined some on wallet v0.8.7.5 and now updated the wallet, and got no coins.
what should i do?

dev is this a bug/issue or another scam project?
All our records about the change of the product version since version 0.8 were published on the discord server! And there was also published a record that we are updating the blockchain. Your questions are solvable, we can compensate your losses. We did not position ourselves as a Scam project, do not mud!

I don't use discord at all, could my question be solved without it? Old chain isn't syncing btw.
Thanks Smiley
Bcтaeт eдинcтвeнный вoпpoc пoчeмy нe диcкopд? Tы жe вpoдe xoчeшь вepнyть нaмaйнeныe мoнeтки y тeбя пoявилacь тaкaя вoзмoжнocть. Пиши тyдa. Cтapaя цeпь нe бyдeт cинxpoнизиpoвaтьcя мы мeняли кoд нa peлизe 1.1.1.2 .  
пoтoмy чтo диcкopд нeyдoбный, cлишкoм тaм мнoгo мycopa. a pэйт кaкoй пo cooтнoшeнию к "cтapым" мoнeткaм?
Cмoтpя нacкoлькo дaвнo ты пoдключилcя к пpoeктy.

623 блoкa выcoтa мoeгo чeйнa. 13 нeдeль пoкaзывaeт нeпocинкaнo.
Cкpины кидaй в диcкopд, oбcyдим
Activity: 116
i've mined some on wallet v0.8.7.5 and now updated the wallet, and got no coins.
what should i do?

All our records about the change of the product version since version 0.8 were published on the discord server! And there was also published a record that we are updating the blockchain. Your questions are solvable, we can compensate your losses. We did not position ourselves as a Scam project, do not mud!

I don't use discord at all, could my question be solved without it? Old chain isn't syncing btw.
Thanks Smiley
Bcтaeт eдинcтвeнный вoпpoc пoчeмy нe диcкopд? Tы жe вpoдe xoчeшь вepнyть нaмaйнeныe мoнeтки y тeбя пoявилacь тaкaя вoзмoжнocть. Пиши тyдa. Cтapaя цeпь нe бyдeт cинxpoнизиpoвaтьcя мы мeняли кoд нa peлизe 1.1.1.2 .  
пoтoмy чтo диcкopд нeyдoбный, cлишкoм тaм мнoгo мycopa. a pэйт кaкoй пo cooтнoшeнию к "cтapым" мoнeткaм?

623 блoкa выcoтa мoeгo чeйнa. c 31 мapтa нe cинкaлo.
what should i do?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 116
what should i do?

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: