Pages:
Author

Topic: ♆♆♆ [ANN] MOROZZZ COIN [AIRDROP] [GIVEAWAY] [77%+290%] ♆♆♆ - page 23. (Read 5938 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
As we all know a lot crypto was emerging and what important to me is transaction fee. So I would like to know What is the transaction fee if i use it as payment?
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
thanks for this project i am one of the winner of the 10 random winners for 500 coins, i cant wait for this project the next  updates. i will tell to my friends to invest in this coin. thanks again for this  Grin 
I'm very happy for you
thanks again for the giveaway and i did received my coins in my wallet, im just wondering how fast are transactions between wallets because i didnt try to used my own coin in my wallet to give a few tip to my friend who invited me in your discord channel and to show appreciation i want to share a little amount to my friend.

how fast are the transaction of our Morozzzcoin between wallet to wallet sorry for asking im just wondering how fast the transaction is before my friend receive the coin i want to share with him .  Smiley
Activity: 112
very interstion project.
 the algo coin is very nice form me, mining very profitable.
 when we can see Morozzz coin in exchange Dev. i hope that will be soon.
We have applied for the exchange "Bitexlive". So far, we are under consideration.
im new here, hello guys, this project is interesting. This project wil help us to compete on cryptocurrceny on the future, since it has its own way.

That's for sure!
thanks for this project i am one of the winner of the 10 random winners for 500 coins, i cant wait for this project the next  updates. i will tell to my friends to invest in this coin. thanks again for this  Grin 
I'm very happy for you
A new blockchain called ARROW, new algorithm that does not need any capacity or a constant on-line.  Such a well thought out project. A lot of Coin everyday but this one has shot. I would like to see the full potential of this project. Maybe we can see a project which game changer.
Thanks!
Activity: 168
A new blockchain called ARROW, new algorithm that does not need any capacity or a constant on-line.  Such a well thought out project. A lot of Coin everyday but this one has shot. I would like to see the full potential of this project. Maybe we can see a project which game changer.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
im new here, hello guys, this project is interesting. This project wil help us to compete on cryptocurrceny on the future, since it has its own way.

Activity: 537
Merit: 100
very interstion project.
 the algo coin is very nice form me, mining very profitable.
 when we can see Morozzz coin in exchange Dev. i hope that will be soon.
Activity: 48
Projects idea is very good  Shocked.go Morozz .i have a question.When Morozz go exchange Huh
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
complete project I think with some items developed, this project also offers free coin on every airdrop participant program, the total supply on this project is not excessive, hopefully the sale of coin reach hardcap
Activity: 77
The idea of creating a coin that is independent and is planning to exclude itself from the skeptical world of POS coin is a great one. Plus low supply , and free airdrops for decentralization. Pretty good project i say.
Activity: 4
It is hard to find any good project like this project. I invest without any worries. The self-confident join this good project. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 65
Great coin. When will it be listed in an exchange?

Yes, But our Dev just apply for listing in Bitexlive Exchange. And so on in other exchanges.

keep doing a good job
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Yes, But our Dev just apply for listing in Bitexlive Exchange. And so on in other exchanges.
Activity: 79
this is another project that is worth to be part of it and good to invest and hold in the long term, i will share this to my friend and invite them to this project, i am very thankful  for my old friend that he invited me here .
Activity: 354
Merit: 2

not yet the project just started,
this will be interesting,
you can also join in discord to interact with people who support the poject.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Good day Everyone! Morozzz Coin has a weekly Invite Reward, the announcement of the top 3 tier will be the same with the weekly airdrop on Saturday.

Here is the Rank Reward List:

RANK3  ........................300 coin ZZZ
RANK2  ........................700 coin ZZZ
RANK1   ........................1000 coin ZZZ
GODINVITE! ..............2000 coin ZZZ
MEGAINVITE! ...........5000 coin ZZZ
SUPERINVITE! ...........15000 coin ZZZ

To know more please check our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Jgp96y
Do you want to see the coin on the exchange so much?
Pages:
Jump to: