Pages:
Author

Topic: ♆♆♆ [ANN] MOROZZZ COIN [AIRDROP] [GIVEAWAY] [77%+290%] ♆♆♆ - page 24. (Read 5938 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 4
Great coin. When will it be listed in an exchange?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Wow. This looks like another new promising coin. Thank you for being part of your community today. Let's make this coin one of the best coin of 2018.
Roll Eyes Thanks
Activity: 95
Wow. This looks like another new promising coin. Thank you for being part of your community today. Let's make this coin one of the best coin of 2018.
I just came across Morozzz Coin because a friend referred it to me. By the way, I see this ZZZ coin is very interesting with a new algorithm "arrow" not a pos nor a pow coin.

I would like very much to join this community and participate in the airdrops dev. Thank you.
Thank you for joining us, but MorozzzCoin is the starting coin of the Morozzz Coin - Project. She and POW! Arrow is the new coin of the project, which can be obtained with the help of Morozzz Coin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I just came across Morozzz Coin because a friend referred it to me. By the way, I see this ZZZ coin is very interesting with a new algorithm "arrow" not a pos nor a pow coin.

I would like very much to join this community and participate in the airdrops dev. Thank you.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Hello Dev someone invited me to participate this project as I started earlier it is very interesting getting to know more about Morozzz Coin Project in Discord especially ZZZ airdrop. Is the airdrop run already? How to register to participate your airdrop and how will I know that I am accepted for the weekly airdrop every Saturdays at 10 am? Its good to know that you extended the members more than 10 to get some airdrop but, how about the rest of the members? What do they get for this promising project in the future? Of course every members are expecting an airdrop weekly as much as possible? Thanks Dev.

Morozzzcoin wallet address: MB41D9ivjYGy816XpA1xsirV2FBg6qDjdb

Airdrop is held every Saturday at 10 am UTC and ends exactly one week on Saturday 10 am UTC.

To participate please fill out the form below for the registration of Airdrop:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEaTI4sXHp_lsaBdO1562yY6M3_ICl2ZUPCPHKVtX-xozzGg/viewform?usp=pp_url

Thank you @enzo17 I have done submitting the form last night when I read from this thread about the form that I needed to get registered. How will I know that I am accepted to participate this coming airdrop run on Saturday? How can I check my account status?
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Wow this is a unique new project Morozzzzz Coin that is on a new blockchain and new algorithm,
that does not need any power or constant on-line and not getting into POS and POW for safetiness..
I'm following this project now and joining in the discord community. Goodluck to the Devs and to this unique project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hello Dev someone invited me to participate this project as I started earlier it is very interesting getting to know more about Morozzz Coin Project in Discord especially ZZZ airdrop. Is the airdrop run already? How to register to participate your airdrop and how will I know that I am accepted for the weekly airdrop every Saturdays at 10 am? Its good to know that you extended the members more than 10 to get some airdrop but, how about the rest of the members? What do they get for this promising project in the future? Of course every members are expecting an airdrop weekly as much as possible? Thanks Dev.

Airdrop is held every Saturday at 10 am UTC and ends exactly one week on Saturday 10 am UTC.

To participate please fill out the form below for the registration of Airdrop:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEaTI4sXHp_lsaBdO1562yY6M3_ICl2ZUPCPHKVtX-xozzGg/viewform?usp=pp_url

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

very interisting idea. any news about the WP.
and about the coin it will be POS or will not?

It's not POW and not POS. This is a new confirmation algorithm.
this algo will avoid the POS and POW consensus mining, its a new way of mining that no need of special requirements of hardware or need a rig to mine, less cost of electricity. the community in the discord channel of Morozzzz that get the airdrop distribution that who will benefits the transmission of the  morozzzcoin project to arrow coin. 

very nice. can you give us the date.
September
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
this algo will avoid the POS and POW consensus mining, its a new way of mining that no need of special requirements of hardware or need a rig to mine, less cost of electricity. the community in the discord channel of Morozzzz that get the airdrop distribution that who will benefits the transmission of the  morozzzcoin project to arrow coin. 

very nice. can you give us the date.
very interisting idea. any news about the WP.
and about the coin it will be POS or will not?
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
this project seems interesting a new blockchain with a new algo called
Arrow

I’d like to reach out and offer any of my skills as a designer to the project. I am also a sticker and decal maker.
Write me in Discord, please.
Activity: 9
I’d like to reach out and offer any of my skills as a designer to the project. I am also a sticker and decal maker.
Hi there dev, can I ask about the airdrop? Is it only 10 lucky people can get airdrop? only 10?

How about other people applied for the airdrop? Will they get nothing? Thank you.
yeah, only 10. However, I have already thought about whether to make more, because at the moment 1838 applications have been submitted to airdrop

Your idea is great! Adding more participants for the airdrop is much better. And what would be the prize? I mean how much ZZZ?

I was thinking 50 contestants, 200 coins each.
If participants >= 10 then airdrop = 500 Coin x 10
If participants >= 50 then airdrop = 200 Coin x 50
If participants >= 100 the airdrop = 100 Coin x 100

Great! I will invite my friend. As of now, they are checking this coin but soon they will join.

So this airdrop will happen every Saturday at what time? UTC? Thank you! Smiley
Registration for AIRDROP takes place all week from Saturday 10 am UTC and ends exactly one week on Saturday 10 am UTC.
if you need arabic translation i want to reserve it plz
We not against, Thanks
if you need arabic translation i want to reserve it plz
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hi there dev, can I ask about the airdrop? Is it only 10 lucky people can get airdrop? only 10?

How about other people applied for the airdrop? Will they get nothing? Thank you.
yeah, only 10. However, I have already thought about whether to make more, because at the moment 1838 applications have been submitted to airdrop

Your idea is great! Adding more participants for the airdrop is much better. And what would be the prize? I mean how much ZZZ?

I was thinking 50 contestants, 200 coins each.
If participants >= 10 then airdrop = 500 Coin x 10
If participants >= 50 then airdrop = 200 Coin x 50
If participants >= 100 the airdrop = 100 Coin x 100

Great! I will invite my friend. As of now, they are checking this coin but soon they will join.

So this airdrop will happen every Saturday at what time? UTC? Thank you! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: