Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] MOSSLAND - Own your Landmark [@BOUNTYHIVE.IO] 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 20290 times)

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Do you have tokens from investments or bounty? Because the tokens for the bounty had to be swap on the exchange GOPAX, as the bounty managers made a mistake when paying.

It's bounty tokens I hold. The problem is I can't send it to Gopax for swap because Myetherwallet says 0 MOC. When I try with custom token it says token already exist. I couldn't find a solution. Mossland team is unresponsive to mails and tweets.
maybe your smartcontract is wrong, or from ethereum network which has a problem again, it's better if you ask or send an email to Mossland, hopefully the problem can be solved mr Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Do you have tokens from investments or bounty? Because the tokens for the bounty had to be swap on the exchange GOPAX, as the bounty managers made a mistake when paying.

It's bounty tokens I hold. The problem is I can't send it to Gopax for swap because Myetherwallet says 0 MOC. When I try with custom token it says token already exist. I couldn't find a solution. Mossland team is unresponsive to mails and tweets.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
I have these tokens stored on Myetherwallet and there they can be seen, and everything is fine.
Try adding this token again to Myetherwallet, add again
Contract:    0x865ec58b06bf6305b886793aa20a2da31d034e68
MOC
Decimals:  18
and in the end everything should be fine

It gives this error: This token is already added as a default token. Try clicking the "Load Tokens" button to see it. Smiley

MOC can be seen in tokens list but when I load it it says 0 balance.

I can see it in Ethplorer.io etc. but I can't send it to Gopax for swap because it says 0.
legendary
I have these tokens stored on Myetherwallet and there they can be seen, and everything is fine.
MOC
Decimals:  18

It gives this error: This token is already added as a default token. Try clicking the "Load Tokens" button to see it. Smiley

MOC can be seen in tokens list but when I load it it says 0 balance.

I can see it in Ethplorer.io etc. but I can't send it to Gopax for swap because it says 0.
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I can't see my Mossland tokens on Myetherwallet. I can see it on ethplorer.io but when I load tokens I see 0 MOC in MEW. What's the problem about that and how can I fix this?
Is there any other reliable Ethereum wallet I can see my MOC tokens without a problem?

MOC
Decimals:  18
legendary
I can't see my Mossland tokens on Myetherwallet. I can see it on ethplorer.io but when I load tokens I see 0 MOC in MEW. What's the problem about that and how can I fix this?
Is there any other reliable Ethereum wallet I can see my MOC tokens without a problem?
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
For some reason, there were no bonus 500 tokens on the balance for pre-registration. Watching the auction, and I realize that I have a small number of tokens to buy a good property.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Internet news about Mossland The Auction.

Mossland: The Auction is a game developed by AR and blockchain software developers. Back in April, they finished their ICO for the game, Mossland: The City, which is a location-based AR mobile game that focuses in virtual real estate trading. They are the first gaming company in Korea to conduct an ICO.
http://gadgetmix.net/mossland-the-auction-virtual-property-auction-game-to-be-released-in-october/1302/

Pre-registration starts for Mossland’s Virtual Property Auction Game
Pre-registrations are now open for the beta release of the virtual auction game, called ‘Mossland: The Auction’. The announcement was made by Mossland, a Blockchain game company based in Seoul.
https://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/09/20/pre-registration-starts-for-mosslands-virtual-property-auction-game/

Mossland will hold various events to celebrate this exciting announcement. All participants that pre-registered will receive 500 Moss Coin that can be used in the auction.

The team is working very hard on the project, and do not forget to please us with detailed reports. We need to understand that this project is for the long term, but we want to see the result faster.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Introducing Mossland: The Auction

https://medium.com/mossland-blog/introducing-mossland-the-auction-faea78e823dd

This is Team Mossland and we proudly announce that we are launching a new service that you have all been waiting for.
On October 12th, we officially start Mossland: The Auction bidding of virtual properties!

Good news, it's almost a month before the auction. There are already similar competing projects that are already selling virtual land. But this project is more promising, because the team is more experienced, and the tasks are great.

Yes, I agree with you that this project has very good prospects for success.
The fact that there are competitors, it's good, because the competition pushes for a better and faster development of any normal project, and in this project is really a very good and experienced team that knows exactly what to do.

That's right, and the most important thing is not to rush to produce a finished product, and check the platform for all errors, and then do the launch.
copper member

This is Team Mossland and we proudly announce that we are launching a new service that you have all been waiting for.
On October 12th, we officially start Mossland: The Auction bidding of virtual properties!

Good news, it's almost a month before the auction. There are already similar competing projects that are already selling virtual land. But this project is more promising, because the team is more experienced, and the tasks are great.

Yes, I agree with you that this project has very good prospects for success.
The fact that there are competitors, it's good, because the competition pushes for a better and faster development of any normal project, and in this project is really a very good and experienced team that knows exactly what to do.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
We proudly announce that we are launching a new service that you have all been waiting for.

On October 12th, we officially start 'Mossland: The Auction' bidding of virtual properties!

‘Mossland: The Auction’ is a service provided for players to start bidding on unique landmark properties that will be traded in the game before anyone else.
copper member
Is it possible to trade real estate between users in Mussland?   I think that this project will attract a lot of attention and people.
The project will have a moss store, and there should be a lot of functions. Sales as far as I remember should be auction type. The global launch is scheduled for Q3 2019, so I recommend hodl the coins for at least a year.

Yes, I agree with you, and even this it will be possible to test everything in September of this year and it will be really interesting and promising. I will follow the development of this project with interest, it seems to me that he has very good prospects.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Is it possible to trade real estate between users in Mussland?   I think that this project will attract a lot of attention and people.
The project will have a moss store, and there should be a lot of functions. Sales as far as I remember should be auction type. The global launch is scheduled for Q3 2019, so I recommend hodl the coins for at least a year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Mossland together with gopax stole the coins I earned.
I do not advise you to invest. If you cheat with small money, then with good amounts of 100% you will be deceived
copper member
As we have announced, Mossland is participating in Huobi Carnival as a platinum sponsor.

Currently, Mossland has a vision that goes beyond a simple concept of a game. Mossland believes in the future of blockchain-based game industry and is collaborating with various partners to do its best in leading the development of a healthy blockchain game ecosystem.

In order to expand our vision we are preparing new services. Let’s take a look at some exciting announcements that will be made during the Huobi Carnival Event.
https://medium.com/mossland-blog/mossland-mini-service-prototype-new-partnership-announcement-614d25554b5f

copper member
Mossland has a partnership with the world-class block-chain game company "Loom Network".
Mossland will actively support developers who are interested in developing block-chained games.
Mossland and Loom Network  will hold a Hackathon (Block-chain Game Development Festival) for game programmers, planners and designers in September.
We will share detailed schedule soon.
For your information, even if you do not have experiences developing block-chain, you can join if you know how to handle Unity or other tools.
https://medium.com/mossland-blog
This is really a good and most important profitable partnership for both projects, I hope such partnerships will continue. And also I hope that the team will be pleased with the addition of the token to the new popular exchanges.

Good news, constant work on the project, but the topic shows that few people are interested in this project. But I see the hidden potential, and so I hold the tokens.

Yes, I completely agree with you, despite the fact that there is not much attention to this project, in my opinion it has very good chances for great success and fame. There is still a good team that are proficional in their business. I also believe in good prospects for a token. Good luck to the project.

Pages:
Jump to: