Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] MOSSLAND - Own your Landmark [@BOUNTYHIVE.IO] 🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
for first time visited the mossland website i was very surprised with the picture of gorilla but i like it because it looks like real I can not imagine it if I see using VR
so can not wait to use other mossland products Smiley

VR will be pretty much a major part of our future, the things you can do with VR are unimaginable right now and every big company like Apple, Facebook, Netflix etc are investing in VR-Technology.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
quite impressive !!
I love - This exciting project with the best confidence team and great idea. Imaginative game not everyone has this brilliant idea, hopefully get what DEV hopes for?
I like the concept behind this game it is really interesting , Love the idea that we can put ads on our properties . The WP is really good did not finish it will do that later but it is well written . One thing tho the writings in this thread is making my eyes hurt . Please fix the writings on the images .

Yeah, the idea is pretty awesome and the guys are working full time on it. The Whitepaper contains the most conclusive information!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
for first time visited the mossland website i was very surprised with the picture of gorilla but i like it because it looks like real I can not imagine it if I see using VR
so can not wait to use other mossland products Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I've looked through the website and checked a couple of the company's products there - impressive, simply impressive!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I like the concept behind this game it is really interesting , Love the idea that we can put ads on our properties . The WP is really good did not finish it will do that later but it is well written . One thing tho the writings in this thread is making my eyes hurt . Please fix the writings on the images .
Attractive games provide a variety of features developing skills and imagination while earning extra income if joining ..good project ..hoping to succeed

Blockchain-based games are always a nice addition, the market is still very fresh and projects like Mossland are raising the bar significantly!

Don't forget to check out the Mossland Bounty and get yourself some tokens  Smiley

Happy Bounty Hunting! 🏆

Just found out your project on twitter, and instantly loved it. Sounds like this game can be extremely popular. Cool

Welcome to Mossland! Thank you for the interest  Smiley

Don't forget to check out the Bounty Campaign on Bountyhive!
Merit: 250
Attractive games provide a variety of features developing skills and imagination while earning extra income if joining ..good project ..hoping to succeed
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Just found out your project on twitter, and instantly loved it. Sounds like this game can be extremely popular. Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

This is a verified and vetted Bountyhive project. The Bounty Pool is in Bountyhive's Escrow.
Bounty will be posted in a few hours.

How cool! This is what I have been waiting for ! It seemed like their marketing focused on South Korea, but now the bounty programme aims global users in bitcointalk ! I am buzzing about the project Smiley

This is a verified and vetted Bountyhive project. The Bounty Pool is in Bountyhive's Escrow.
Check it out here!

Pages:
Jump to: