Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] MOSSLAND - Own your Landmark [@BOUNTYHIVE.IO] 🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Did the bounty rewards on Bountyhive was distributed? I haven't receive any tokens... TBH I forgot about this campaign, checked my status yesterday on the platform and it shows I should get a few MOCs from Facebook campaign.
Mossland has a very exciting and interesting project! I believe that you are implementing a platform for increasing efficiency (virtual reality) for owning and trading virtualized real estate based on the mechanics of monopoly and Pokemon Go
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Did the bounty rewards on Bountyhive was distributed? I haven't receive any tokens... TBH I forgot about this campaign, checked my status yesterday on the platform and it shows I should get a few MOCs from Facebook campaign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
it's not a bad ico. but there was a mistake in the bounty campaign. Bounty Manager distributed the awards early. I hope they correct this mistake and the victimization of the participants will be eliminated.
Correctly, the bounty manager distributed a pool of 2.5 million tokens among the participants, and according to the results of ICO, only 1.25 million tokens were distributed, the rest returned to the project. The team representatives said that an exchange of tokens should take place in the near future, so we are waiting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Moss Coin(MOC) will be listed on GOPAX

We are happy to announce that Moss Coin(MOC) will be listed on GOPAX, a technology oriented cryptocurrency exchange in Korea. We will soon be making an update about another exchange where citizens outside of Korea can also participate in MOC trade. Please wait for few days for our next announcement instead of trading MOCs peer-to-peer.

We thank you for your continued interest and support in Mossland. We will always do our best to deliver timely news to you.

https://medium.com/mossland-blog/moss-coin-moc-will-be-listed-on-gopax-ab54a012e0a2
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Mossland Communication Channel Update

Dear Mossland Supporters,

Already a month has passed by after the completion of ICO and summer is approaching. We would like to thank you for your continuous support.

We have fine-tuned and narrowed our various communication channels and we would like to present them in today’s announcement.
https://medium.com/mossland-blog/mossland-communication-channel-update-274d1244d765
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
it's not a bad ico. but there was a mistake in the bounty campaign. Bounty Manager distributed the awards early. I hope they correct this mistake and the victimization of the participants will be eliminated.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Mossland is blockchain based AR video game which uses real-life estate to create the great user experience. The platform allows its users to acquire various virtual properties of the real world which they can trade while playing the game.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hello everybody.
You can trade on the exchange EtherDelta

https://etherdelta.com/#0x86789b2de83b9a93f89f8c2cb14d622cd73515e9-ETH

For me Etherdelta is not an exchange, but rather like a black market, you can get crypto at under value, good to buy but bad to sell.
In Telegram the team says, if mossland will be listed on central exchange on Q2, that means between April, May, or June. So, you must more patience to get the best price
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
Activity: 415
[Mossland] Public meet-up invitation

We whole heartedly appreciate your support during the tough term.

We have been working hard to deal with all possibilities we should be prepared for. Recently, the strategic partnership for the blockchain eco system, which is a part of Mossland vision, was concluded.

To build trust between Mossland and participants, we are going to hold the special public meet-up. Also, the newly released movie called ‘Ready Player One’ 4DX will be played as well.

‘Ready Player One’ shows the world that Mossland is aiming. Oasis, a virtual world in the movie, will let us experience the asset digitalization, blockchain distributed storage and transparent exchange between the reality and virtual economy that Mossland pursue.

https://medium.com/@realityreflection/mossland-public-meet-up-invitation-53b1fd08d4f0
This is a great idea. In this way, you will be able to multiply the number of your followers. This is a big step to the meeting. It is a pity that I can not fly to this event, and try out Free sandwiches. Grin
But I hope that I can see it later.

Everything is in your hands and with a great desire, it can be successfully done.
But even if it does not work out, then the project can be supported in many different ways. So, let's wish this project and the game of success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

We have been working hard to deal with all possibilities we should be prepared for. Recently, the strategic partnership for the blockchain eco system, which is a part of Mossland vision, was concluded.

To build trust between Mossland and participants, we are going to hold the special public meet-up. Also, the newly released movie called ‘Ready Player One’ 4DX will be played as well.

‘Ready Player One’ shows the world that Mossland is aiming. Oasis, a virtual world in the movie, will let us experience the asset digitalization, blockchain distributed storage and transparent exchange between the reality and virtual economy that Mossland pursue.

https://medium.com/@realityreflection/mossland-public-meet-up-invitation-53b1fd08d4f0
This is a great idea. In this way, you will be able to multiply the number of your followers. This is a big step to the meeting. It is a pity that I can not fly to this event, and try out Free sandwiches. Grin
But I hope that I can see it later.
Activity: 394
Despite such a falling market, here I see that the collection of money is not going badly and I think that by the end of sales, they will collect a very good amount of money.
I myself took part, since this project seems to me very promising and games of this kind are now very popular and attention to them is growing more and more.
This is true. And I'm amazed that such projects are popular in such a red market. Although undoubtedly it is fascinating. Probably, the developers are well aware of the consumer market and their needs.

Such game projects, like this one, can not but attract attention, both from the side of investors and from the players,
for such projects and games is already present and near future.
I see how it all develops and I really like it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Despite such a falling market, here I see that the collection of money is not going badly and I think that by the end of sales, they will collect a very good amount of money.
I myself took part, since this project seems to me very promising and games of this kind are now very popular and attention to them is growing more and more.
This is true. And I'm amazed that such projects are popular in such a red market. Although undoubtedly it is fascinating. Probably, the developers are well aware of the consumer market and their needs.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
it delivers true-to-life image quality with the most vivid character of game projects. this is such a beautiful project, it affects fluctuations in the market. I
think moss.land  gonna collected to ico, finish it in the last 21 days.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
I scanned the website and checked some of the company's products there - impressive I think this is capital of a project's success
Activity: 394
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Mossland is the First Augmented Reality Mobile Game that Brings Together Blockchain, AR/VR and Gaming Technologies in the New Blockchain Ecosystem for AR Assets Called Moss Chain

Mossland is a new location-based augmented reality mobile game with a focus on real estate powered by blockchain. By playing the game users can navigate through cities, check-in in different locations and become virtual owners of various landmarks. The game uses Ethereum-based cryptocurrency Moss Coin to facilitate all sales and purchases of in-game properties.

Mossland's user experience requires a very fast transaction between players. Using public blockchain platforms can be risky, as they can't guarantee a steady performance. Especially during an in-game auction, when it can be difficult to check immediately whether the bid is successful. This is when the new blockchain comes into play.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/mossland-augmented-reality-mobile-game/

Activity: 490
Mossland: the elegance and beauty of digital dreams

Augmented reality is about to drastically change how we see the world. The colorful neon cityscapes shown in Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell and other futuristic films will soon combine with anything we can imagine, create and design. It can be mysterious and enchanting: a contrast between the dark sky and a man-made neon rainbow. Or it can be full of sunshine, clouds and childhood dreams — a forest of vibrant green inside a concrete city. The ultimate choice of how to enhance reality is ours alone.

The boundaries are limitless, driven by the most powerful graphics engine of all: the human imagination. This is the philosophy behind the creative vision of Mossland, powered by our expert team and awesome AR tech.

We aim to take locations, landmarks and architectural objects that are already famous, beautiful and full of history… and infuse them with a new level of technological magic that will allow our fantasies to become real.

Imagine the elegant streets of Paris: the Louvre, the Elysian Fields, the Arch of Triumph… the tiny coffee and croissant cafes, the art galleries and sunlit wine shops with dusty barrels, the smell of oak and fruit. And now imagine this already amazing city infused with bright colors impossible to see outside of a dream, populated with legendary creatures from mythology and pop culture. Look up: there, intertwined in the steel framework of the Eiffel tower — a giant, snake-like dragon with red and gold scales, sleeping in the morning sun. Puffs of smoke rise from his nostrils as he slumbers. Beneath him, in the streets, over the busy people heading to work — a vibrant web of neon signs advertising the city’s most interesting businesses, its secret areas and delicious restaurants.

Imagine the brightly lit, colorful and active nights of Tokyo and Seoul, already fascinating in their technological inventiveness and vibrancy. See them now in your mind, populated by digital reflections of humans, beasts, fairy-tale spirits and animals. Get a seat in your favorite karaoke bar, full of red and green lights, listen to the energetic music and have a drink next to the kaiju monster that lives next door. See your name blazing above the two skyscrapers you just bought, in bright purple letters, like a bridge between two towers. Let everyone in your city know who you are through the creativeness of your design, in the magical second reality that Mossland paints over the usual one.

The world that we are building for the Mossland universe is more than a game, it is a second home, full of things to spark your inspiration and sense of beauty. We invite you to become part of something wonderful, to be one of the people to establish this new reality for everyone else. Climb the Statue of Liberty with us, plant a digital tree atop its crown that will flower with bright crimson, orange and violet above the majestic skyline of Manhattan. Place a manticore or griffin egg in the Colosseum, so this fantastic beast will soar above the sandy arena. Write a neon sign over the main entrance that says “Gladiators welcome!”. Combine the old, the new, the imagined and the real in a captivating image that will amaze both friends and strangers.

All of these things can be made possible in augmented reality, where dreams are more important than the laws of physics. Help us make your dreams come to life today by joining the Mossland community!

https://medium.com/@moss.land/mossland-the-elegance-and-beauty-of-digital-dreams-f0bce7cc7837
Pages:
Jump to: