Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] MOSSLAND - Own your Landmark [@BOUNTYHIVE.IO] 🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Mossland: the evolution of virtual gaming

Mossland is an Augmented Reality (AR) mobile game centered around famous landmarks, real-estate and the surreal, beautiful changes you can apply to buildings in a virtual world. A player can identify real properties anywhere on the globe and add them into our virtual universe so that everyone has a chance to obtain them. Virtual objects in the game can be sold and traded for cryptocurrency, so users have the motivation to spend time and effort on raising the value of their real estate. Mossland is based on blockchain cryptocurrency, so it is somewhat similar to the real-life property market in terms of profit. However, this is a completely new system in gaming, where people can interact, show their creativity and intelligence in unique ways.

Mossland itself, as a virtual world and a platform is outstanding and impressive in many ways. First and foremost, you can own a landmark that represents historical value, fame and beauty: it can be the Eiffel Tower, the Golden Gate Bridge or any other famous place around the globe. Having bought a property, you can add colorful AR objects to increase the number of visitors or simply to make the property more fun and attractive. Mossland also provides the possibility of location-based advertisement: your architectural object or building becomes a popular ad spot for making money. And unlike the physical world, you have less limitations and more space for creativity. In our universe, players can become professional landlords, trade property to build an empire, acquire Moss Coin and cash out for real money.

The platform uses GPS technology: users will be able to compete to acquire virtual property buildings and shops in their immediate vicinity. These “check-in games” will be exciting races to see who can get the coolest landmarks first. General smartphone performance has significantly increased in recent years, so by combining location-based technology with AR/VR, we can create a completely new and unique mobile service experience. Ultimately, Mossland is the next step in the evolution of gaming: it is a deep system, driven by human interaction in a beautiful virtual world, where people can use their mind, imagination and inventiveness to buy, change and trade anything from their own house (in its virtual version, of course) to something as prominent as the Louvre or the Colosseum.

https://medium.com/@moss.land/mossland-the-evolution-of-virtual-gaming-34fecc34d53
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
web page and graphic design is very colorful. I hope he succeeds. I joined the social media campaign. I think whitelist's closed. I couldn't find it. Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You develop the project well, and you have many users. But why do you need so much fire in the name of the topic?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I like your social media marketing, you are making a really quality posts and tweets. I hope your tokensale will be successful and you will hit the hard cap. Cheers!
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Sounds very good and fun, I am looking forward to seeing and downloading the app. Here is an article I wrote to explain it and I have three very nice artwork if anyone is interested:
https://steemit.com/mossland/@ridertiger/mossland-own-your-landmark
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mossland-own-your-landmark-vincent-lionheart/?published=t

Looks great, Ridertiger! Don't forget to link it on Bountyhive to get rewarded! 💰💰
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Sounds very good and fun, I am looking forward to seeing and downloading the app. Here is an article I wrote to explain it and I have three very nice artwork if anyone is interested:
https://steemit.com/mossland/@ridertiger/mossland-own-your-landmark
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mossland-own-your-landmark-vincent-lionheart/?published=t
Activity: 196
Mossland is a mobile game with elements of augmented reality and the use of property objects. Users can find and seize property for later sale in the game.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
what is the interest of the advertiser to purchase advertising in this project, are there any features of advertising?
Activity: 51
Great team and ambitious project! Happy to join Mossland community!
Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Hi,

Where can I see the list of participants Mossland Signature Campaign  ??

we should be able to see who is accepted and who is not on the list of all participants... this should be available and open...

Thank you!

Activity: 210
Hey all! The day of the main crowdsale is coming!
Hurry up to join MOSSLAND's whitelist by March 12 and get the most perks and benefits of the Mossland project!
You can register your own property, design it with AR creatures, earn Moss Coins, and cash out real money!
Come on, come on GUYS!
Activity: 238
Mossland is a mobile version real estate game with location-based Augmented Reality (AR) which allows members to find real properties in the neighbourhood occupy and sell them. Cryptocurrency is used to trade the properties virtually so that the users optimize their property value, all in the game. An additional option to install Accessory makes the user's property inviting and attractive so that the number of visitors will and increased and their priority value will be raised. It will draw the attention of new people to install the game and join the virtual property trading business. With various AR Accessories. Fascinating visuals of the conventional city landscape using bizarre AR accessory would be an extreme marketing mark for Mossland.
 Mossland allows trading the properties and accessories between users through in-game auction scheme. In the game train, the actions can be done using the cryptocurrency named "Moss Coin” and is secured by blockchain technology.
Is this the ann thread for the project? you guys rock. I feel excited for this project. I guess I have to join the telegram to answer my questions.

The Mossland Project is awesome, indeed! You will get your questions answered in their telegram no problem  Smiley

You can also get yourself some MOSS Tokens in the Bounty Campaign if you want so!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Is this the ann thread for the project? you guys rock. I feel excited for this project. I guess I have to join the telegram to answer my questions.
Pages:
Jump to: