Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 117. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I am asking for help for few times here on slack and twitter but until now nobody responded. I have send a PM but no answer too. This is not good that nobody cares about users.

I have a problem with staking. I have 400 coins from airdrop and after few first days, I got another 6 for mining (staking). From this time and this is few weeks no more staking rewards. I still see "no mature coins" message. Wallet is open all day long, synced, 8 connections, running 24/7. What is the problem?

Will anybody answer this time?
I think that 400 coins is too few for staking, even if you make your wallet work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Funny jump in price due to closing of novaexchange. Cheesy
May be good news about tha project will make this jump also on the cryptopia)
To tell the truth, after 20,000,000 coins will be burn in the future, as the new roadmap says, and of cource reguralry development updated
we can expect the proce even higher!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I am asking for help for few times here on slack and twitter but until now nobody responded. I have send a PM but no answer too. This is not good that nobody cares about users.

I have a problem with staking. I have 400 coins from airdrop and after few first days, I got another 6 for mining (staking). From this time and this is few weeks no more staking rewards. I still see "no mature coins" message. Wallet is open all day long, synced, 8 connections, running 24/7. What is the problem?

Have you tried to delete the wallet and recover it from your backup?

BTW Post a screenshot.

You aren't staking (second icon on the lower right corner). Have you encrypted or locked your wallet?

That is why I am asking for help. Wallet not staking from a month. Wallet unlocked and not encrypted as you see in icon one (first icon on the lower right corner). :-)

Oh yeah, right Smiley

What about deleting everything and setting up again from backup?

You know what are you talking about or just guessing? If you are not sure what shall I do maybe I will wait for another tip before I begin with deleting wallet. Anyway thanks for answer and help.

I know recovering often helps for many problems with qt wallet. Don't have any more tips, cause I really don't know why staking is not working for you.

You can run this two commands in debug window and pase it here, maybe some more technical person can help.

getinfo
getmininginfo

10:54:20

getinfo

{
    "version" : "v1.1.1.0-61402",
    "protocolversion" : 95605,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 405.99800000,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 113874,
    "timeoffset" : 480,
    "moneysupply" : 103282869.81400000,
    "connections" : 9,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "0.0.0.0",
    "difficulty" : 443536.95676957,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1504906807,
    "keypoolsize" : 1001,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00100000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

10:55:20

getmininginfo

{
    "blocks" : 113875,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 406575.66671511,
    "blockvalue" : 3000000000,
    "netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
    "netstakeweight" : 414519248487414.68750000,
    "errors" : "",
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "stakeweight" : {
        "minimum" : 0,
        "maximum" : 0,
        "combined" : 0
    },
    "testnet" : false
}

Only one community member answered my issue. Like I said before I am asking about staking for about 3 weeks. Few times on each available social media channel. Never got any answer from dev or somebody from the team. There is nothing I can do because there is no information at all about staking this coin or I can't find it. I will wait until airdrop ends and have to sell my coins if can not stake. I hate to say this but this should be a community-driven coin. That is why dev airdrops it to people. But there is no interaction with the community. Dev or somebody post roadmaps and photos but if somebody asks for help they don't answer. Not a good sign at all for users. If you run into trouble you will be left alone. I have only a few coins from airdrop but think if somebody buys a big bag and stuck somewhere during the process or later when staking like me. You will be left alone with no help at all. I have to say that I see something like this for the first time. It looks like a live project with ongoing updates but there is no tech. savvy supporters in this community at all.

Or maybe just nobody want's to help me  Cry.

The only suspicious thing i see is your IP - 0.0.0.0

Here is a little help form other project also using qt wallet:

Q: It's been longer than 24 hours, even 30+ hours and I'm still not staking. What do I do?
A: 1.) Close the wallet, reopen, test. 2.) If that doesn't work, backup data and follow this tutorial. 3.) If that does not work, there is a slight change you might've gotten a corrupt wallet. Get a fresh copy, then follow the tutorial mentioned above. 4.)If that STILL does not work, try importing your wallet on a different computer.

Finally some usefull information. Thank you very much.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

BTW Post a screenshot.

You aren't staking (second icon on the lower right corner). Have you encrypted or locked your wallet?

That is why I am asking for help. Wallet not staking from a month. Wallet unlocked and not encrypted as you see in icon one (first icon on the lower right corner). :-)

Oh yeah, right Smiley

You know what are you talking about or just guessing? If you are not sure what shall I do maybe I will wait for another tip before I begin with deleting wallet. Anyway thanks for answer and help.

I know recovering often helps for many problems with qt wallet. Don't have any more tips, cause I really don't know why staking is not working for you.

You can run this two commands in debug window and pase it here, maybe some more technical person can help.

getinfo
getmininginfo

getinfo

{
}

getmininginfo

{
    },
}

Only one community member answered my issue. Like I said before I am asking about staking for about 3 weeks. Few times on each available social media channel. Never got any answer from dev or somebody from the team. There is nothing I can do because there is no information at all about staking this coin or I can't find it. I will wait until airdrop ends and have to sell my coins if can not stake. I hate to say this but this should be a community-driven coin. That is why dev airdrops it to people. But there is no interaction with the community. Dev or somebody post roadmaps and photos but if somebody asks for help they don't answer. Not a good sign at all for users. If you run into trouble you will be left alone. I have only a few coins from airdrop but think if somebody buys a big bag and stuck somewhere during the process or later when staking like me. You will be left alone with no help at all. I have to say that I see something like this for the first time. It looks like a live project with ongoing updates but there is no tech. savvy supporters in this community at all.

The only suspicious thing i see is your IP - 0.0.0.0

Here is a little help form other project also using qt wallet:

Q: It's been longer than 24 hours, even 30+ hours and I'm still not staking. What do I do?
A: 1.) Close the wallet, reopen, test. 2.) If that doesn't work, backup data and follow this tutorial. 3.) If that does not work, there is a slight change you might've gotten a corrupt wallet. Get a fresh copy, then follow the tutorial mentioned above. 4.)If that STILL does not work, try importing your wallet on a different computer.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I think you have too few coins for stake .
legendary

BTW Post a screenshot.

Oh yeah, right Smiley

getinfo
getmininginfo

getinfo

{
}

getmininginfo

{
    },
}

Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
The project is very lucrative judging by the amount of masternode in the network. Those who invested in the project in the early stages have long justified their means.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

Roadmap Video

Really nice video.
But it's called "test" and in the video at some place there is a text about "scooter32 test video" or something.. will you provide a version without "test" status ? Wink

working hard with new UI version client

I don't like those weird fonts. I think you should change it.
And also it's really just black and grey now. Maybe try using the blue colors of the logo instead. This will create a corporate identity.

I have the video without a watermark and a real name. I sent Ideaupdater a PM and I'm just waiting for an answer.
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Funny jump in price due to closing of novaexchange. Cheesy
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO
The roadmap until November 2018 is, of course, good! But the lack of plans to create Mac OS X wallet, is this a principled position?
legendary

BTW Post a screenshot.

Oh yeah, right Smiley

getinfo
getmininginfo

getinfo

{
}

getmininginfo

{
    },
}
sud

BTW Post a screenshot.

Oh yeah, right Smiley

getinfo
getmininginfo
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
legendary

BTW Post a screenshot.

Oh yeah, right Smiley

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
who can help me . my wallet sync 2 day ago . very slow
sud

BTW Post a screenshot.

Oh yeah, right Smiley

legendary

BTW Post a screenshot.

sud

BTW Post a screenshot.

legendary

BTW Post a screenshot.

Jump to: