Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 193. (Read 239081 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
How many coins will be distributed during the 2nd round of the airdrop ? It will be weekly and it will last for 1 month , will we get during this 1 month period enough to set up a masternode ?

Payment will be based on weekly MTNC: (That means payment will not send together ,just according to your submit date)
  • Newbie: 20 MTNC/weeks
  • Jr Member: 40 MTNC/weeks
  • Member: 60 MTNC/weeks
  • Full Member: 80 MTNC/week
  • Sr Member: 100 MTNC/week
  • Hero and Legendary: 120 MTNC/week

We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after second round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member) [including republish or help to promotion or make video or keep active in this thread or sth else]
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
How many coins will be distributed during the 2nd round of the airdrop ? It will be weekly and it will last for 1 month , will we get during this 1 month period enough to set up a masternode ?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
I just entered the airdrop but I see that you guys already received your coins. Was I too late? I can't find date and time of this 2nd Airdrop. Is it every Thursday?
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Got my first masternodecoins and being happy a lot about that, not so much of course, but slowly we will grow all together.
Thank you community and good luck to all of us!)
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
bitzure is a scam.. thought register there and can get few mntc but end up it is just a scam. lol.

don't really know if it's scam, but I have another bad story about them:
bitzure admin made advertising here in this thread about giving some MTNC for registration - I registered and never got thos promised coins - so no trust, and i didn't even start trading there
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
bitzure is a scam.. thought register there and can get few mntc but end up it is just a scam. lol.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
i thought it was a chinese exchanger,
and the reason why they delayed the withdrawal and other transaction due to chinese goverment,
but i was wrong.
it was a russian exchanger,[martin preu],
pretend to be a chinese exchange.

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
I received 100 masternodecoin. Many thanks for the airdrop!

I follow you on twitter and I retweet all news!
Activity: 456
Merit: 261
Attention!!!
Exchange BITZURE
https://bitzure.com/markets/mtncbtc - SCAM !!!

Unfortunately, I also lost a few coins there.

@ideaupdater correct, plz, the first post in the topic.

Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitzure-latest-digital-asset-exchange-made-by-traders-for-traders-2126606
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
airdrop submit form re open again and website up.
all pms in btt and twitter feed back already , bounty already sent before 9.6.

Did you get my PM? I registered on the 5th sep , on the spreadsheet i am number #39, but my anti virus deleted the wallet and i filled the form in wrong, so when i edited it i got moved to #350 on the spreadsheet on the 9th September but my real date was the 5th. My rank changed to jr member also. Help me sort it out if you have time plz dev. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
airdrop submit form re open again and website up.
all pms in btt and twitter feed back already , bounty already sent before 9.6.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
i am already on the list but got rejected for the first week Sad
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Guys, what do i have to do to participate in the second week airdrop? I already registered but got rejected because of a small mistake in the "submit date". Already wrote the devs but no answer Sad
What can i do?

will have to wait for the devs response see if he will add you to the list
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Guys, what do i have to do to participate in the second week airdrop? I already registered but got rejected because of a small mistake in the "submit date". Already wrote the devs but no answer Sad
What can i do?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received 60 more MTNC
thanks a lot
waiting for the next weave!

cheers!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
This Coin Seems to be Promising ! Already accepted ! I'll Hold all the coins and watch this thread.
Keep up devs !
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
I wanted to add that I haven't received my funds yet from second airdrop. I am waiting calmly because I know I am not the only one waiting and I think that there is just a waiting queue because dev moet approve all airdropped accounts. I have readed a lot about Masternodecoin and I am surprised by this project. This is a great coin with already big community very active development team. I am happy to be a part of this airdrop and community  Grin

Let's go Masternodecoin    Wink

soon you will receive it if you have fulfilled the rules, I received today my 100 currencies
 Grin

I am waiting and in spare time I am educating myself more about Masternodecoin. I see me on spreadsheet but still not approved. Dev have a lot work to do with reviewing all  applications. I understand that it will take some time. I will get 100 coins too if approved.

Let's go Masternodecoin to the moon !!!!

I believe you need to wait for 7 days after you have submitted the airdrops forms and should be active here within those days to get the airdrops.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Bought a little MTNC on Cryptopia today.
Will hopefully get an airdrop top up soon.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I wanted to add that I haven't received my funds yet from second airdrop. I am waiting calmly because I know I am not the only one waiting and I think that there is just a waiting queue because dev moet approve all airdropped accounts. I have readed a lot about Masternodecoin and I am surprised by this project. This is a great coin with already big community very active development team. I am happy to be a part of this airdrop and community  Grin

Let's go Masternodecoin    Wink

soon you will receive it if you have fulfilled the rules, I received today my 100 currencies
 Grin

I am waiting and in spare time I am educating myself more about Masternodecoin. I see me on spreadsheet but still not approved. Dev have a lot work to do with reviewing all  applications. I understand that it will take some time. I will get 100 coins too if approved.

Let's go Masternodecoin to the moon !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
How many coins would you get these days on average in one day staking as a masternode? ANyone with this experience?
~700 coins = ~500% ROI per year
Jump to: