Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 220. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
How many airdrops will there be for how long will they keep going?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I would love to join the airdrop where i can see the rules and how many masternodecoin we will get this rounds? thanks

There you go...

The Second Round Airdrop

[....]

Payment will be based on weekly MTNC: (That means payment will not send together ,just according to your submit date)

Newbie: 20 MTNC/weeks
    Jr Member: 40 MTNC/weeks
    Member: 60 MTNC/weeks
    Full Member: 80 MTNC/week
    Sr Member: 100 MTNC/week
    Hero and Legendary: 120 MTNC/week

Thanks Mate do you know what we shell we do to get the airdrop? we just have to like twitter or we do have to wear the signature?
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
I would love to join the airdrop where i can see the rules and how many masternodecoin we will get this rounds? thanks

There you go...

The Second Round Airdrop

[....]

Payment will be based on weekly MTNC: (That means payment will not send together ,just according to your submit date)

Newbie: 20 MTNC/weeks
    Jr Member: 40 MTNC/weeks
    Member: 60 MTNC/weeks
    Full Member: 80 MTNC/week
    Sr Member: 100 MTNC/week
    Hero and Legendary: 120 MTNC/week

Activity: 378
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Hey guys, check this poll - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-newcomer-coin-in-the-last-few-months-cast-your-vote-2156533

For now DeepOnion hijacked it and they are winning. Do we need some community action here? Let's vote for Masternodecoin.

I voted for masternode coin but I don't think we will be able to beat deeponion this time. May be after couple of months we will see. At least masternode coin is at 2nd place.

I also gave my vote for masternodecoin, just get a masternode with 50,000 coins free and the value that is recovering, winning through staking at the same time, is a good plan in the currency

Thinking of closing the very popular best newcomer poll soon as it has over 200 votes already. If you like to vote up Masternodecoin, please do so soon.

You are currently in 2nd place.

Thank you for voting!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
hi, i read here more about the masternodecoin, and i will support it, anyone have a Masternode run at the Raspberry?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Interesting project. I'll follow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Joined to second airdrop, good luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
signed up for the next airdrop, this looks like a cool project.
Has been a really great project. Dev is doing an awesome job sofar. Has been fairly distributed and thats a HUGE plus!

Yes, this dev is honest and fair. We'll take a long road together!
Activity: 430
Any news when MTNC will be listed on next exchange?
I think that masternodecoin should be listed in binance or btc38, why? because these exchanges give a greater volume of market to cryptomonedas and other reasons that are obvious, the Chinese market is the one that uses greater cryptomonedas in the world

Dev, should take this suggestion into account and forget about yobit and its bot

btc38 is nice exchange i know,but as i know they seems never accept new coin for so long time, so sad.
about yobit i almost ignore it , they accept payment but did nothing.

i think next step is liqui.io , seems a nice exchange.
liqui.io has always done me good. Ive bought quite a few coins from them and have never had any deposit or withdrawl problems. They do seem to only add new eth erc20 tokens though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Okay I just joined the 2nd airdrop, hopefully I'm doing it right. I'm excited to see how this project goes in coming weeks. Will keep an eye on this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Any news when MTNC will be listed on next exchange?
I think that masternodecoin should be listed in binance or btc38, why? because these exchanges give a greater volume of market to cryptomonedas and other reasons that are obvious, the Chinese market is the one that uses greater cryptomonedas in the world

Dev, should take this suggestion into account and forget about yobit and its bot

btc38 is nice exchange i know,but as i know they seems never accept new coin for so long time, so sad.
about yobit i almost ignore it , they accept payment but did nothing.

i think next step is liqui.io , seems a nice exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
What do you think about http://masternodes.pro/? I think , masternodecoin must be in. Maybe - now , maybe - soon . I hope on this.

thank u ,i will contact them later.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
love it, I just join this airdrop.
Activity: 490
i saw a link to tweter campaign is still open, is true or what, because on ann thrad this tweter bounty already closed
Activity: 234
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Can one be eligible for all airdrop rounds?
Activity: 430
Has been a really great project. Dev is doing an awesome job sofar. Has been fairly distributed and thats a HUGE plus!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
voted for masternodcoin too.  Wink hope for the best.
Activity: 140
Jump to: