Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 221. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
masternodes.pro is pretty good from what ive seen/hear. Sofar i havent heard about a single problem from them. I may be wrong though. Im not too sure how much they charge though. Could be a good way to get the word out.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
for the airdrop do we need our sig to be masternode? sorry
no signature needed for the airdrop
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
for the airdrop do we need our sig to be masternode? sorry
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
What do you think about http://masternodes.pro/? I think , masternodecoin must be in. Maybe - now , maybe - soon . I hope on this.
So in the first airdrop people got 50.000 masternode coins to set up their masternodes , while in the second airdrop a hero or legendary member can get 480 coins in a month .  What a nice joke , good luck with your airdrop.

Didn't realise this. Not a lot of incentive to get involved really now.
Massive post requirements for a small reward.
About $16 for over 80 posts!!!  Roll Eyes

Agreed. I don't have time to post 3 times a day, every day on here.
I know right.I joined the airdrop but got off after sometime.I just couldn't keep up with demands of the campaign.

I tried and got the 50000 coins for my masternode, when you want to get something really you can
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
So in the first airdrop people got 50.000 masternode coins to set up their masternodes , while in the second airdrop a hero or legendary member can get 480 coins in a month .  What a nice joke , good luck with your airdrop.

I know right.I joined the airdrop but got off after sometime.I just couldn't keep up with demands of the campaign.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 176

My Masternode coin wallet is disable.Do you think thats the reasson why i cant get a masternode coin?
Someone help me please?Why my wallet is disable in status.
Appreaciate your help

but surely the currency will rise in price, so look at it as a future investment as this is just beginning
Activity: 397
Merit: 250

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
i just filled out the airdrop form because i think that this project looks solid, and hope that i'm not too late to join

Hey guys, check this poll - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-newcomer-coin-in-the-last-few-months-cast-your-vote-2156533

For now DeepOnion hijacked it and they are winning. Do we need some community action here? Let's vote for Masternodecoin.

I voted for masternode coin but I don't think we will be able to beat deeponion this time. May be after couple of months we will see. At least masternode coin is at 2nd place.

I also gave my vote for masternodecoin, just get a masternode with 50,000 coins free and the value that is recovering, winning through staking at the same time, is a good plan in the currency
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I also voted for MTNC. Now we have 5 votes. But this doesn't count. We will see in future that MTNC will have more value probably than deeponion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Hey guys, check this poll - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-newcomer-coin-in-the-last-few-months-cast-your-vote-2156533

For now DeepOnion hijacked it and they are winning. Do we need some community action here? Let's vote for Masternodecoin.

I voted for masternode coin but I don't think we will be able to beat deeponion this time. May be after couple of months we will see. At least masternode coin is at 2nd place.
Any news when MTNC will be listed on next exchange?
I think that masternodecoin should be listed in binance or btc38, why? because these exchanges give a greater volume of market to cryptomonedas and other reasons that are obvious, the Chinese market is the one that uses greater cryptomonedas in the world

Dev, should take this suggestion into account and forget about yobit and its bot
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 294
Please feel free to vote for best newcomer coin in 2017.

Yes, Masternodecoin is one of the alternatives  Smiley Cast your vote now!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21580052
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Does anyone know when the airdrop distribution begin?
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Joined the airdrop. Thanks for this great project. Unfortunately the volume on the exchanges is so low. Almost unpossible to buy enough coins for a masternode Sad

Yes - that's because the one who own coins keep them in their wallet because they believe in the project.
So, that's a good situation. For the coin, not for the ones not owning a masternode yet but want to start one.
Jump to: