Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 222. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Joined the airdrop. Thanks for this great project. Unfortunately the volume on the exchanges is so low. Almost unpossible to buy enough coins for a masternode Sad
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Any news when MTNC will be listed on next exchange?
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
how can I join ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUi6ANl9K4uAvI0ipMJiPgW20HXprY_k7sCT451G1FJA72pw/viewform

Is this the bounty thread or the development thread? Very possible that themed shut this down or am  wrong?

This is the Announcement thread. I think it is fine for both of those things to be here.

When is the second round airdrop?

It already started fill out the google doc link
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Joined the airdrop and I buy every day for 1000 coins. I believe in the project and I wish good luck coinsteam.
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Joined the airdrop! I'll keep my eyes on this great project!
Keep going
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Is this the bounty thread or the development thread? Very possible that themed shut this down or am  wrong?
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Liked on twitter and signed up for airdrop. Hoping to be able to setup a masternode.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm totally new.. Why the rules so strict..? I have to post around the forum..
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
So, newly installed wallet is just synching  Grin

By the way, ist there a list of accepted participants for the 2nd airdrop? In the opening post I can't find any information.

yes ,we will update the airdrop result form later.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Just signed up for the second round! Followed and joined everything, currently syncing the wallet now.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
how is the status of things among the users (which are white marked) from the first airdrop?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Test Video https://youtu.be/PIE0vEvj2Yc

Donation MTNC

really good job, bounty coming.

but please never post address in thread tks
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Activity: 720
Merit: 271
Glad to see increasing interest in this coin and soon to be ready for my 3rd node  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
JOined airdrop, liked on twitter!
Waiting for the coins. And especially...:
Hodl forever!
https://twitter.com/robertokavallo
Activity: 163
Merit: 119
So, newly installed wallet is just synching  Grin

By the way, ist there a list of accepted participants for the 2nd airdrop? In the opening post I can't find any information.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hello team

Please give more info about mining.

Mining? this is Proof of Stake coin with masternodes (this means masternodes owner will receive a reward for secure the network). There's no Proof of Work involved here
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
50,000 MTNC to run a masternode??? Seems more prohibitive than PIVX requirement. The problem is, once the coin is worth a dollar, a masternode is out of reach of most.

Exactly, once the price goes up, most people will nat be able to afford it. Maybe it's something to think about for the future.
Since we want as many masternodes as possible, maybe davs could reconsider this number in the future, according to the actual situation.
Jump to: