Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 17. (Read 50375 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
It is really amazing coin with SKUNK algorithm. Someone I knew has been wearing this Muncoin signature. Is there sig campaign bounty happening? I wanna joining so what, where I find out?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Another exchange have not problem with coins??
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Cryptopia will be better

Check Bulwark bitcointalk page if you like. Couple weeks and there are still major wallet and deposit issues. Right now you can't trade on cryptopia and other altcoins are experiencing similar problems. Exchange also does not give an ETA on fixing problems and everyone just waits.

Better off taking your business to another exchange that is trying to grow. No need to dump money to list on an exchange that is already over capacity.
Agree! I don't like Cryptopia exchange, which is likely greedy one, always ask high listing fees. The problem with the exchange is its technical staffs seem not proficient enough to deal with growing demands from their customers. At the moment, I think that Coinexchange.io maybe a better option for MUNcoin.

Cryptopia has had a lot of technical problems with many coins that work just fine with other exchanges. Sia coin and Signatum among others. It seems they rather focus on adding new coins with high listing fees than fixing their issues.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Cryptopia will be better

Check Bulwark bitcointalk page if you like. Couple weeks and there are still major wallet and deposit issues. Right now you can't trade on cryptopia and other altcoins are experiencing similar problems. Exchange also does not give an ETA on fixing problems and everyone just waits.

Better off taking your business to another exchange that is trying to grow. No need to dump money to list on an exchange that is already over capacity.
Agree! I don't like Cryptopia exchange, which is likely greedy one, always ask high listing fees. The problem with the exchange is its technical staffs seem not proficient enough to deal with growing demands from their customers. At the moment, I think that Coinexchange.io maybe a better option for MUNcoin.

Yeah, or even yobit that seems to be fairly popular. Could also list on some other smaller exchanges that actually want/need more altcoins to gain popularity. My guess is that their fees and service would be much more reasonable for developers, meaning more funding available to actually build the coin up.
Cryptopia will be better

Cryptopia will be better
Activity: 100
Cryptopia having major problems with altcoin wallets and stability. Might want to reconsider prioritising listing on that exchange over others.
Exactly. Let go to coined change.io instead of Cryptopia.
Cryptopia having major problems with altcoin wallets and stability. Might want to reconsider prioritising listing on that exchange over others.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Activity: 20
Maкcимaльнaя цeнa MUN былa 55 $, кaк дyмaeтe кoгдa дoйдeм дo этoй цeны?

Maкcимaльнaя былa 65$, бyдeт бoльшaя биpжa - бyдyт oбъeмы, бyдeт цeнa. A пoкa oтбитый кoинcмapкeткaп лиcтит пo 2 мoнeты в дeнь из oчepeди в тыcячи зaвпpocoв, кpyпнyю биpжy ждaть xз cкoлькo...

нo и бeз кpyпнoй биpжи дoшeл дo 65, тaк чтo ecли бyдeт кpyпнaя биpжa, тaк cpaзy нaдeюcь 100 и бoльшe.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100

Maкcимaльнaя былa 65$, бyдeт бoльшaя биpжa - бyдyт oбъeмы, бyдeт цeнa. A пoкa oтбитый кoинcмapкeткaп лиcтит пo 2 мoнeты в дeнь из oчepeди в тыcячи зaвпpocoв, кpyпнyю биpжy ждaть xз cкoлькo...
Ктo мoжeт пoмoчь c нacтpoйкoй мacтepнoды зa вoзнaгpaждeниe.

Oглacи cyммy вoзнaгpaждeния.

5000 pyб нa кapтy.

Oглacи cyммy вoзнaгpaждeния.
Received payments from Signature compaign, thnx!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
thanks for the payment of signature campaign dev ..
e814b870860a677a13d81e6e0980e20bacaa44a2aceccc11923caea53e0bca25
Great  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: