Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 14. (Read 50375 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
dont dump mun so cheap people wants mun nodes currently they pay more if you want and hold some days

some months

If holding a masternode is so great than why don't you pick up all these cheap muncoin and set up your own! It's always easy to say dont dump when it's someone elses money Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi MunCoin

Just read the guide for MN that you have and i am wondering if the setup can occur in Windows systems.
Wallet can be run on both, Windows/Linux but what about the MN.

I have a windows system on my own, no need for having a VPS

Thanks

At the moment there is no stable working solution for Windows.

i have windows vps and masternode is perfect with cold wallet Smiley

Is it very stable?
Is it possible to give me some instruction on how to set up in windows VPS?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I have not received payments for third week of MUNcoin signature campaign, too.

The rewards will be proportionally distributed weekly (Sunday)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsignature-campaign-1muncoin-skunk-masternodes-2943035
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
dont dump mun so cheap people wants mun nodes currently they pay more if you want and hold some days

some months
Activity: 141
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
The stupid Masternode owner.... fuck....
because they are pushing the price Down.....
Who are they? Whales or devs of MUNcoin project? Who actually tried dumping MUNcoin price this week?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Just mine some coins today, any new exchange to be listed, I will sell those coins soon
You should wait next breaking news from the project to try dumping your coins. It's better to dump at high price. Good luck.
yes this one has great potential but don't know why price down

The stupid Masternode owner.... fuck....
because they are pushing the price Down.....
Just mine some coins today, any new exchange to be listed, I will sell those coins soon
You should wait next breaking news from the project to try dumping your coins. It's better to dump at high price. Good luck.
yes this one has great potential but don't know why price down
Activity: 49
Activity: 97
Great coin, why price is down?
All Masternode coins down recent weeks, not only MUNcoin. Don't too panic and easier such a boring question.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Great coin, why price is down?
Activity: 109
Why not sell on current exchanges, like coined change.io? I think this one is a good exchange.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
0.037 BTC invested in one MUNcoin masternode will return $100 monthly. It means masternode investors need around 3-4 months to get their money back and start to get real profits.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/mun

That's great, but you're assuming prices won't fluctuate too much. Running masternodes is definitely a risk/reward equation. If you run a masternode that requires a high initial investment, and the coin doesn't get developed or gain much community interest, then it will be difficult to gain a return on investment.

I think this is an advantage of GPU mining - you can move to mine other coins if you lose confidence in a coins future, and your initial upfront investment (ie. your mining equipment) is not at risk like it would be for buying coins for a masternode.

Price just going down and down Sad as cheap mn increased
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
0.037 BTC invested in one MUNcoin masternode will return $100 monthly. It means masternode investors need around 3-4 months to get their money back and start to get real profits.

That's great, but you're assuming prices won't fluctuate too much. Running masternodes is definitely a risk/reward equation. If you run a masternode that requires a high initial investment, and the coin doesn't get developed or gain much community interest, then it will be difficult to gain a return on investment.

I think this is an advantage of GPU mining - you can move to mine other coins if you lose confidence in a coins future, and your initial upfront investment (ie. your mining equipment) is not at risk like it would be for buying coins for a masternode.
Activity: 168
Activity: 170
Activity: 61
Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Activity: 148
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: