Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 12. (Read 50375 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Hello, MUN-society. Due to the continuing bleeding of altcoins and morbid state of BTC, it is now very difficult for many to survive, especially to those who have appeared relatively recently and have not had time to gather a large community.
But to breathe life into MUN this difficult time, we will soon make a global change to coin. Follow the news.
Hope that we will have more products released and new round of MUNcoin signature campaign. I wish MUNcoin is not a scam masternode project in the hardest time of masternode coins due to massive, abundant scam MN projects.
So many scammers covered in MN projects, that why we have the bloody crypto market in the first quarter of 2018. I hope MUN can have its own exchange so that we can prevent some unexpected dumpings.
Activity: 126
Hello, MUN-society. Due to the continuing bleeding of altcoins and morbid state of BTC, it is now very difficult for many to survive, especially to those who have appeared relatively recently and have not had time to gather a large community.
But to breathe life into MUN this difficult time, we will soon make a global change to coin. Follow the news.
Hope that we will have more products released and new round of MUNcoin signature campaign. I wish MUNcoin is not a scam masternode project in the hardest time of masternode coins due to massive, abundant scam MN projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Paper wallet looks good. What's next, Muncoin? I will waiting for more interesting, useful products from MUNcoin project before invest into this one.
In the discord group the devs announced some major updates in the road map of this coin in the near future. So let's wait a few days and see what these udpates will be.

Not everyone uses or checks discord. Would like to see more updates provided in this forum Smiley

I expect with the recent downtrend in crypto, lots of smaller projects will struggle to stay relevant.
Awesome, thanks .::pray::.  I think this will also give people a chance at looking at this calculator before mining.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
In the discord group the devs announced some major updates in the road map of this coin in the near future. So let's wait a few days and see what these udpates will be.
Hope that MUNcoin project will not dead gradually like ICOs and other masternode projects which lauched recent weeks in the crypto-ecosystem. Investors need to see more interesting, promising, potential roadmap and whitepaper of the project.
Activity: 46
Paper wallet looks good. What's next, Muncoin? I will waiting for more interesting, useful products from MUNcoin project before invest into this one.
Activity: 18
I've invested but not sure whether to hang around. If you have plans share them.
Activity: 44
Activity: 18
Whatever is going to happen needs to happen soon, confidence in this coin is waning

Change like whaT?!

If it has anything to do with raising additional capital, say through an ICO, selling masternodes or something equivalent, then that will be a worry...
New roadmap, more detailed one should be taken into consideration for solid developments of MUNcoin project. Staking feature is another promising advantage for Masternode coins.
I partly agree with your ideas, the new detailed roadmap should be considerable to release in the appropriate time. But I completely disagree that staking feature shouldn't implement. It will make some unprecedented issues such as inflation, decreasing of MN holders...which might take down the evaluate of MUN coin.
Activity: 24

Change like whaT?!
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
New roadmap, more detailed one should be taken into consideration for solid developments of MUNcoin project. Staking feature is another promising advantage for Masternode coins.
Activity: 40
Cryptopia?? when it will be?

and nice exchange Wink
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MUN_BTC
We should go to Binance or Poloniex, ignore Cryptopia
stocksexchange  -->>  Masternode crook.....  playing with everyone's coins ....

You sent stockexchange 2-3-4 days confirmation.... 2-3-4 day Masternode run...
lol, 2-4 days confirmations? Really, dude? I deposited and withdrawed coins from the exchange without technical issues. It takes around several hours to finish, not 2-4 days. Wholy shit-show.

Thank guys, that was funny. I just want make sure to withdrawal my coins without any problems. Waiting doesn't matter with me.
Activity: 35
can  help me fix error setup masternode WATCHDOG_EXPIRED Huh Huh
I don't see muncoin on coinmarketcap or on any larger exchanges. Getting exposure through these ways could be a good way to jump start this project, and attract interest in mining since people will have a better idea of whether it is worth mining or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
You really need to put a big warning sign in the first post to NOT USE stocks.exchange at any cost !

@thienytcc88
http://bsod.pw/ is also good, but stay on Suprnova Im mining there for 2 months and its good. Also please use https://www.coinexchange.io/ for any MUN trading they are best.

Fine thank, what was wrong with stocks.exchange, I didn't see any warning sign avoided this exchange. Could you present some reasons why not use it at any cost?

stocksexchange  -->>  Masternode crook.....  playing with everyone's coins ....

You sent stockexchange 2-3-4 days confirmation.... 2-3-4 day Masternode run...
You really need to put a big warning sign in the first post to NOT USE stocks.exchange at any cost !

@thienytcc88
http://bsod.pw/ is also good, but stay on Suprnova Im mining there for 2 months and its good. Also please use https://www.coinexchange.io/ for any MUN trading they are best.

Fine thank, what was wrong with stocks.exchange, I didn't see any warning sign avoided this exchange. Could you present some reasons why not use it at any cost?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Pages:
Jump to: