Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 15. (Read 50375 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I also mined the coin at the start. But now I switched. You earn more if you mine more profitable coins and buy MUNcoin with the rewards.
Activity: 23

Mining coin from the very beginning and now I do not stop. I believe in the project  Roll Eyes

i feel the same way ..
Activity: 43
Which day the fourth round started? I would like to join the next round?
Activity: 50

Mining coin from the very beginning and now I do not stop. I believe in the project  Roll Eyes
Activity: 116
Hi Muncoin!

I've already read whitepaper and information in your website but I haven't still understood your purpose . What will your coin solve issues in the future?
Only time can answer your question, AndyNguye1988. Devs only shown his ideas/ plans for the project, which might come true or might not.

Exactly. We fulfilled first goals - we added a few simple exchanges so that MUN could be obtained and sold without problems, even if one or several exchanges were broken.
Further we want to more conveniently use MUN (web\paper\mobile-wallets).
And as an ultimate goal we want to create a powerful stable network (based on DASH) with full anonymity (zeroprotocol).
How soon all this will take place depends more on the desire of comMUNity to support our project. Financing of all works, as well as the desire to do something depends directly on how you like what we do.
We have had a lot of bad luck since the start (the fall of the very first exchanger and the loss of the chance of easy getting into CMC list), then crazy pump of  DOT price for listing on cryptopia, and now the general panic that has dropped investor interest in a huge number of altcoins and total dump of prices. But we continue our work, despite the fact that while we are suffering tangible losses (for example, support for daily tradevolume of 100k $, which are mandatory for listing on CMC, which for us is spending 0.5-0.8btc each week). And CMC, despite the fact that they have a list for listing of hundreds and thousands of coins add very slowly (1-2 coin per day) ..
To continue developing wallets for other platforms we will soon have to stop supporting tradevolumes otherwise our personal resources will run out and we will not be able to finance the development.

This is a brief description of what we are doing and what we planned Smiley

yes agread keeping high volume for CMC listening is pure waste of developing resources CMC will list anyway sooner or later that money can be used for paying advert instead which will drag new people in and made daily volume naturaly pls think about it
Activity: 6
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
The market is a market to be unpredictable. I hope that the coin will grow several times over the next week, even 50% will be an excellent result.
Most of masternode coins plummeted and lost more than 50% of their price during the last week. MUNcoin is likely a good project, and good team of developers, campaign managers, so I think it will rally sooner or later this month.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The main thing is that the token went to a large number of large exchanges. The toot factor will positively affect its price. Where are, they now traded?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
http://yiimp.poolofd32th.club/site/mining

Come and help! Smiley

sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.poolofd32th.club:8433  -u MKNCWvZQ6nPVabVKaEraQjYs3jMgh6XdiT -p c=MUN -I 22
Activity: 276
Merit: 31
Excellent!!! Just keep working and this coin will be more considered and every day more and more people will know this project.
Good luck to the team!!!

Hi Muncoin!

I've already read whitepaper and information in your website but I haven't still understood your purpose . What will your coin solve issues in the future?
Only time can answer your question, AndyNguye1988. Devs only shown his ideas/ plans for the project, which might come true or might not.

Exactly. We fulfilled first goals - we added a few simple exchanges so that MUN could be obtained and sold without problems, even if one or several exchanges were broken.
And as an ultimate goal we want to create a powerful stable network (based on DASH) with full anonymity (zeroprotocol).
How soon all this will take place depends more on the desire of comMUNity to support our project. Financing of all works, as well as the desire to do something depends directly on how you like what we do.
We have had a lot of bad luck since the start (the fall of the very first exchanger and the loss of the chance of easy getting into CMC list), then crazy pump of  DOT price for listing on cryptopia, and now the general panic that has dropped investor interest in a huge number of altcoins and total dump of prices. But we continue our work, despite the fact that while we are suffering tangible losses (for example, support for daily tradevolume of 100k $, which are mandatory for listing on CMC, which for us is spending 0.5-0.8btc each week). And CMC, despite the fact that they have a list for listing of hundreds and thousands of coins add very slowly (1-2 coin per day) ..
To continue developing wallets for other platforms we will soon have to stop supporting tradevolumes otherwise our personal resources will run out and we will not be able to finance the development.

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Hi Muncoin!

Activity: 40
Hi Muncoin!

Activity: 88
Hi Muncoin!

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
was the airdrop distributed/announced already?

is there an estimated date?

thx

Hi! We didnt have airdrop programm at this moment. BUT

1. Here is our signatures compaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2943035.140

2. Almost every day we have a trivia game in our discord channel and pay 50 mun to 1st 5 places

3. One time in 2-3 weeks we are announcing some cool and big constest for our community with prize pool like 500-1000 mun.

Join our sig campaign and meet us in the discord!
thanks a lot for the heads up
I'm on another sig campaign now but will keep an eye on the discord channel

cheers!
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Gunbit, thank you for great compaign!
Activity: 168
Merit: 15

thx

Hi! We didnt have airdrop programm at this moment. BUT

1. Here is our signatures compaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2943035.140

2. Almost every day we have a trivia game in our discord channel and pay 50 mun to 1st 5 places

3. One time in 2-3 weeks we are announcing some cool and big constest for our community with prize pool like 500-1000 mun.

Join our sig campaign and meet us in the discord!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

thx
Pages:
Jump to: