Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 39. (Read 50384 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

please tell me how much can mine now 1060 6GB?

I have 1060 3gb. if you good overclocking you card you will have 0.27, 0.3 mun per day.

PS: Today, mining is more difficult, it is possible that the complexity has increased. At this speed, I will have 0.2mun at 1060 3gb
Activity: 32
i would like to mine mun coin
but i am not getting any pool having good quantity of blocks within last 24 hrs...

please suggest any pool which have good efficiency for mining...

thanks in advance Smiley

I tested 2-3 pool and i stop on suprnova. It shows the best profit. Try it!
Activity: 58
i would like to mine mun coin
but i am not getting any pool having good quantity of blocks within last 24 hrs...

please suggest any pool which have good efficiency for mining...

thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Thanks for the detail provided on my question about developers and future plans, really appreciated.

Also looks like cryptopia is the preferred exchange for listing based on votes so far. I will say that cryptopia costs about 5 Bitcoin to list at the moment, which is an absolute joke for what they offer.

I'm sure there is room to negotiate with the owners, but still, just making it known to general users that cryptopia isn't an 'easy listing' as it once might have been, even thought it is seen as a second tier exchange.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Ban nicehash servers ip  Wink

when scam once again themselves banned))
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
hello dev, is there a guilde of masternode setup

Hello) Near a launch MN we will publish detailed instructions, don't worry)
Ban nicehash servers ip  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
Diff retarget need updating as nicehash cunts are raping it at low diff....
hello dev, is there a guilde of masternode setup
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
Curious how many developers there are for muncoin.

Also, any other plans. Clearly there is a focus on gpu mining and building on that community, but what other plans are there to take it further than that.

There are 5 core members who are the founders of the project including two developers, one marketer, one designer and one financial advisor who is going to facilitate debit card integration via his links to the banking sector. There are also several full time and several part time people on staff as contractors, for a grand total of 15 at the moment.

Our roadmap is fully fleshed out only for phases 1 and 2. We are confident we can get listed on a few large exchanges and build supporting apps and services, which is fairly trivial, but are still evaluating the best course long term. This is our first time experience with launching a cryptocurrency as a team and we prefer to tread carefully and favor inaction over action when there is any doubt so that not to make any mistakes that cannot be easily rectified. We are pleasantly surprised by the community support so far and will be grateful for any ideas shared by its members, which will be given a consideration and a chance to be integrated into our plans.

Honest, humble and promising. Things that we don't see unfortunatly so often in crypto space nowdays. Tired of all coins promising the moon.

We don't promise the moon, but make every effort to create a comfortable environment to the MUN-community)

That's why i invested on MUN ;-) Sorry for my poor english. Misunderstanding.

English is not my native language too))

also i am ,but we have goole ,that's not problem

Also, any other plans. Clearly there is a focus on gpu mining and building on that community, but what other plans are there to take it further than that.

There are 5 core members who are the founders of the project including two developers, one marketer, one designer and one financial advisor who is going to facilitate debit card integration via his links to the banking sector. There are also several full time and several part time people on staff as contractors, for a grand total of 15 at the moment.

Our roadmap is fully fleshed out only for phases 1 and 2. We are confident we can get listed on a few large exchanges and build supporting apps and services, which is fairly trivial, but are still evaluating the best course long term. This is our first time experience with launching a cryptocurrency as a team and we prefer to tread carefully and favor inaction over action when there is any doubt so that not to make any mistakes that cannot be easily rectified. We are pleasantly surprised by the community support so far and will be grateful for any ideas shared by its members, which will be given a consideration and a chance to be integrated into our plans.

Honest, humble and promising. Things that we don't see unfortunatly so often in crypto space nowdays. Tired of all coins promising the moon.

We don't promise the moon, but make every effort to create a comfortable environment to the MUN-community)

English is not my native language too))
Activity: 124

Activity: 124

Lets participate in voting for the listing of the new exchanges and offers suggestions Smiley

I just tried mining it with a gtx 960 2gb I can do about .1 coin a day, so I belive you could do around .7-1.0 coin a day

GTX 1060 - mining now ~0.2MUN per day)
Activity: 16

I just tried mining it with a gtx 960 2gb I can do about .1 coin a day, so I belive you could do around .7-1.0 coin a day
Activity: 46
Yes, coinsmarkets is the only exchange at the moment.
Activity: 302
coinsmarkets is the only exchange right now?
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: