Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 41. (Read 50384 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
What mean POW 100% while it has Masternode?
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
You can join our pool on bsod.pw we have not so much nethashpower, so we finding blocks rarely, but all payments are going well
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 10
Respect the development team for the cool channel in Discord.
Join the guys - https://discord.gg/GRbvmxm  Wink
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Watching this project. It seems very promising. You can say why? I see nicehash miner on Muncoin Pools..

My opinion, is a very good team of coin development and support

New bounty is open!
Listing on Yobit ^^
After listing in Yobit who paid for the listing will receive from us MN (1000 MUN).
The project has a good chance of success
Activity: 141
Activity: 373
Nice to see another masternode coin coming out, if anyone has 1000 of these coins they wish to sell, let me know and i will but them for the true value of 1000 sats each.

We are seeing too many of these coins popping up with nothing other than masternodes and people flocking to them making a quick buck and that is all.

the true value of the coin is the cost of power for its production, adjusted by the amount of community.
to dump it price @1000 satoshi want the devs merged pre-mine, it was left to dig 10 people with 1 videocard on board and they began to mining 20 MUN per day for each of them) And all that you wrote is jealousy and snot)
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
Nice to see another masternode coin coming out, if anyone has 1000 of these coins they wish to sell, let me know and i will but them for the true value of 1000 sats each.

We are seeing too many of these coins popping up with nothing other than masternodes and people flocking to them making a quick buck and that is all.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I'll be mining this soon! Keep up the great work
Activity: 85
Yobit
Submitted MUNCOIN listing request
Moderated
Activity: 158
mine safe o/
This coin needs to have a price of $20 to be profitable to mine and I can't see that happend in near future. Also that would make devs multi millionaires.
then what are you doing here? go mining zec and eth))))

You will see me at every shitcoin thread. I love mine shitcoins but only when they are profitable to mine and this is not one of them.

It is not that profitable because it has pretty fair distribution and anti-ninja mine protection.
MUN is one of the most promising coins for me
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
This coin needs to have a price of $20 to be profitable to mine and I can't see that happend in near future. Also that would make devs multi millionaires.

You will see me at every shitcoin thread. I love mine shitcoins but only when they are profitable to mine and this is not one of them.
Activity: 373
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I can't believe it just happened!
I've received bounty for helping to get listed at first exchange.
This is so generous gift for X-mas, I could not even imagine.
Thank you! The dev team is really cool.

Marry X-mas ^^
Activity: 158
mine safe o/
I can't believe it just happened!
I've received bounty for helping to get listed at first exchange.
This is so generous gift for X-mas, I could not even imagine.
Thank you! The dev team is really cool.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Watching this project. It seems very promising. You can say why? I see nicehash miner on Muncoin Pools..

New bounty is open!
Listing on Yobit ^^
After listing in Yobit who paid for the listing will receive from us MN (1000 MUN).

Hello dev! I have some contacts on at StocksExchange.
Is there a reward for listing on this exchange?

Hello. If u listing MUN on stocks.exchange we will give u reward 150 MUN Smiley
Activity: 10

New bounty is open!
Listing on Yobit ^^

Hello dev! I have some contacts on at StocksExchange.
Is there a reward for listing on this exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: