Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 40. (Read 50384 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
You can buy a master node on the exchange https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MUN.htm
Simply buy 1000 Coins and you are ready for a masternode.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi anyone can tell me how can I buy a masternode? Any plan for masternode auction?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
3 masternodes worked now ... ?

MN will give a reward after 8064 block. Now can run MN  but reward will not be given.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
3 masternodes worked now ... ?
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
I can buy 1000 MUN and start masternode mow?
or can not start masternode now ?

no you can`t as there is no masternode reward before block 8000, so in a week +

Yes you can, you can buy 1000 coins and start MN, but you wont be getting any payments.

So far, there are 2 Masternodes active.

whats the point masternode payment is not working

First in queue , first to get paid.
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024

Yes you can, you can buy 1000 coins and start MN, but you wont be getting any payments.

whats the point masternode payment is not working
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024

Curious how many developers there are for muncoin.

Also, any other plans. Clearly there is a focus on gpu mining and building on that community, but what other plans are there to take it further than that.

There are 5 core members who are the founders of the project including two developers, one marketer, one designer and one financial advisor who is going to facilitate debit card integration via his links to the banking sector. There are also several full time and several part time people on staff as contractors, for a grand total of 15 at the moment.

Our roadmap is fully fleshed out only for phases 1 and 2. We are confident we can get listed on a few large exchanges and build supporting apps and services, which is fairly trivial, but are still evaluating the best course long term. This is our first time experience with launching a cryptocurrency as a team and we prefer to tread carefully and favor inaction over action when there is any doubt so that not to make any mistakes that cannot be easily rectified. We are pleasantly surprised by the community support so far and will be grateful for any ideas shared by its members, which will be given a consideration and a chance to be integrated into our plans.
Activity: 178
why only one masternode works ?
Block Reward Distribution: 50% to Masternodes, 50% to Miners (available at 2 week -  8064 block) and need 1000 MUN
Now 2976 block
why only one masternode works ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Curious how many developers there are for muncoin.

Also, any other plans. Clearly there is a focus on gpu mining and building on that community, but what other plans are there to take it further than that.
The Discord link does not work anymore. It says "Instant invite is invalid or expired".

Fixed, thx) https://discord.gg/NDdFWSd
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
The Discord link does not work anymore. It says "Instant invite is invalid or expired".
Dev, when is the next airdrop of plans?

1st Airdrops scheduled for Q1, but as a newyear gift to our community will be a small extra-airdrop Smiley follow the news)
Activity: 49
Hi, I finished manual payments from neoscrypt.pro pool.
In the enclosed exel-file   https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkwb7cl6sim907l/55555.xlsx?dl=0 of the address, the sum and transaction.
Please check. http://explorer.muncoin.info:3001/

I am guilty to you and I apologize.
There was a strong wish to win in a race - start of the first pool and we didn't make necessary checks. At some point the pool refused to pay the sums from balance in the automatic mode. Not to keep you waiting, the decision to stop mining of this coin, and to make manual payments was made. The research of a problem will be continued. If someone has information, please share with me and community.

I ask to excuse me for my English.
I congratulate all merry Christmas and New Year!

PS Night without dream, I go to a bed.

Haven't received payments for https://neoscrypt.pro/?address=MHSjhAxDTN6UAT1KmaTPJ8m8FwfFBVg9HL. Only received the unpaid amount. The paid amount is still pending.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added MUNCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for MUNCoin Pay:
Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:8433 -u MGaRuCWbwjXyigT4Uqdv75FFSexujDbM2h -p c=MUN 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:8433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:8433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/MUN

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2142

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 10
Dev, when is the next airdrop of plans?
Activity: 100
Merit: 11