Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 11. (Read 50375 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I wish MUNcoin will add PoS to its network in the future. It is good if MUNcoin investors can earn passive income through staking.
Activity: 148
Is it MUN PoS coin or only PoW?
also, Is there any info when we can expect MUN to be listed on Coinmarketcap?

At the moment, without change in MUNcoin roadmap, it has only PoW, but can be changed in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Is it MUN PoS coin or only PoW?
also, Is there any info when we can expect MUN to be listed on Coinmarketcap?
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Hello, MUN-society). I apologize for long answers. I'm still far from my team for personal reasons. But our coders are now still working on a coin.
There are a number of problems with stability of network associated with upcoming changes in the coin, so we are continuing to work on correcting these errors.
As soon as tests wiil show stable operation of network, without stuck blocks and constantly crash masternodes, we will upload updated wallets.

I have problems with access to Internet now, but as soon as I manage to contact team and get any news or at least a term - I'll let you know right away.
Hi MunCoin,
It's very good to hear such kindly words from you, officially in the ANN of MunCoin project.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/MUN/
The price of MUN plummeted during the last two weeks, maybe due to both of massacred impacts of bitcoin movements and of Muncoin internal issues. Hope that Muncoin project can solve its internal issues and release new change to its network soon.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Good to hear the official response from Dev. The stability of network need to prioritize in the first problem solves. I will follow the upcoming news, thank you Dev.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Hello, MUN-society). I apologize for long answers. I'm still far from my team for personal reasons. But our coders are now still working on a coin.
There are a number of problems with stability of network associated with upcoming changes in the coin, so we are continuing to work on correcting these errors.
As soon as tests wiil show stable operation of network, without stuck blocks and constantly crash masternodes, we will upload updated wallets.

I have problems with access to Internet now, but as soon as I manage to contact team and get any news or at least a term - I'll let you know right away.
Activity: 49
Hey Devs,
any new updates on the "major changes in the coin"? It would be great if you could spend just a little bit more time here and/or in the Discord channel to keep your investors more frequently updated.
More news will be published by MUNCoin developers at the right time. Don't worry and spend too much time on the forum to wait for hearing news from MUNcoin project.
Activity: 46
May I ask a few questions about Muncoin?

- How many devs are currently working on the project?

- Is Lionz a developer as well, or rather working on the pr/marketing line... ?

- Just checked the top wallets - the 1. and the 2. (>310k) are the premine coins? Does it have any meaning why are they divided?

- There is a coin, called Sparks, which was started almost at the same time as MUN did.
Their dev left at the end of January for a new coin, and for now there is no real intention to anyone to work with that coin,
so it's the tipical dead coin with no real hope to survive - BUT the market cap for SPK is still 40% more (in $) than the market
cap for MUN at the moment. So the market is judging MUN currently well "below" SPK.
 I know, almost every day, a scam coin appears with high ROI to lure hot money in,
that's one strong reason why the MN coin market is suffering nowadays. It's not a favorable environment at the moment, BUT:

- Coins with unique visions, strong team AND good communication can maintain a growing community and an acceptable price as well.
All of them above are required!
My suggestions are the following:
- A newsletter/report should be posted at least biweekly on Bitcointalk/Discord and Twitter.
Only a few sentences about running processes, near future tasks... Takes several minutes.
- Keep up the communication with the community on Discord/Bitcointalk, and involve them
for future plans - more people - more ideas...

Apart from all the assistants and hired workers (PR, marketing, competitions, etc.), now 4 people work into MUNcoin - the main team that was from beginning.
Lyonz - also hired to work in a discord.
We have nothing to do with SPARKS coin.
2 wallets about which you speak - wallets for developers. 1st for bounties, competitions, payment for work of PR-team and various resources. 2nd for listings and payment of various technical issues.

Now we are working on major changes in coin, which should breathe new life into MUN, to simplify the task of strengthening community and continue to work on coin at a given way. It takes more time, because the stability of the network is our priority.

Hello, MUN-society. Due to the continuing bleeding of altcoins and morbid state of BTC, it is now very difficult for many to survive, especially to those who have appeared relatively recently and have not had time to gather a large community.
But to breathe life into MUN this difficult time, we will soon make a global change to coin. Follow the news.

Change like whaT?!

If it has anything to do with raising additional capital, say through an ICO, selling masternodes or something equivalent, then that will be a worry...

ICO did not and will not be. Sales will not be either)
Hey Devs,
any new updates on the "major changes in the coin"? It would be great if you could spend just a little bit more time here and/or in the Discord channel to keep your investors more frequently updated.
Activity: 51

NEW MUNcoin POOL
0.5% FEE
Code:
NVIDIA     ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://miningclub.cc:8433 -u MA7PNNhQP3jaXJtcfzbD7fGK5uFMeUn3iD c=MUN
Code:
AMD         sgminer.exe -k skunk -o stratum+tcp://miningclub.cc:8433 -u MA7PNNhQP3jaXJtcfzbD7fGK5uFMeUn3iD c=MUN

YOU'RE WELCOME ON THE POOL
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Yeah, all things should be checked carefully to make sure them are secure to release in order to avoid any unexpected terrible chainsplits, etc. which can seriously affects the whole MUNcoin project.
Chainsplits are the most nightmare scenarios in the cryptoworld. Please check carefully before releasing any updates/ upgrades to avoid them. Let's take SONO as a classic example of terrible chainsplits.
Price plummeted from over $25 to amost 0. Unbelievable!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/
Thank for your sharing about chainsplit. Personally I think the Sono devs had really done bad job, irresponsible for fixing this wrong chain when it revealed. Actually it is serious communication issue, hope Mun's dev dont make the same mistake.

A few coins have suffered from chain splits recently, like Bulwark coin, and it really derails a project and causes sometimes weeks of mucking around and attempted fixes. I do not envy any developers who have to work through these issues, but I guess it is part of the job.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
The MUNcoin project started at 24 December of 2017, so that means it has passed around 3 months. I think three months is long enough period of time to do something for the project. What have we gotten so far? Almost nothing regardless of signature campaign and Muncoin paper wallet. I hope that MUNcoin's developers can keep the project survive over time. Hope this one not fall to pre-mature death like lots of scam projects in the crypto world.
Yeah, all things should be checked carefully to make sure them are secure to release in order to avoid any unexpected terrible chainsplits, etc. which can seriously affects the whole MUNcoin project.
Chainsplits are the most nightmare scenarios in the cryptoworld. Please check carefully before releasing any updates/ upgrades to avoid them. Let's take SONO as a classic example of terrible chainsplits.
Thank for your sharing about chainsplit. Personally I think the Sono devs had really done bad job, irresponsible for fixing this wrong chain when it revealed. Actually it is serious communication issue, hope Mun's dev dont make the same mistake.
Activity: 47
truclyiuh: First step - read the post above, please!
After finishing this task, you will realise that there are questions and constructive suggestions in the text.
If you know the answers - your post is welcome.
If you have also some ideas - please do not hesitate to share them with the community!

I'd love to read comments from you - filled with real content!

This guy just trying to increase his post count. Don't care about him.
Activity: 99
It takes more time, because the stability of the network is our priority.
Activity: 7
MunCoin: thank you for your reply.

I already contacted Lionz 2 days ago on Discord, first via DM, without any answer...
Later on, I posted these questions and suggestions to the channel as well, specially addressed to Lionz.
No (official) response, but the communitity members reacted positively.

Please consider my suggestions, a systematic (biweekly) update and a present on Discord could
built significant trust towards the community members and investors. During these times, it’s particularly important.

I know that there isn’t any connection to Sparks, it was an example for market pricing anomaly.

I’m happy to hear about the near future plans, I’m pretty sure, the community on Discord would be also happy to read about it... Wink

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

- Just checked the top wallets - the 1. and the 2. (>310k) are the premine coins? Does it have any meaning why are they divided?

- There is a coin, called Sparks, which was started almost at the same time as MUN did.
Their dev left at the end of January for a new coin, and for now there is no real intention to anyone to work with that coin,
so it's the tipical dead coin with no real hope to survive - BUT the market cap for SPK is still 40% more (in $) than the market
cap for MUN at the moment. So the market is judging MUN currently well "below" SPK.
 I know, almost every day, a scam coin appears with high ROI to lure hot money in,
that's one strong reason why the MN coin market is suffering nowadays. It's not a favorable environment at the moment, BUT:

- Coins with unique visions, strong team AND good communication can maintain a growing community and an acceptable price as well.
- A newsletter/report should be posted at least biweekly on Bitcointalk/Discord and Twitter.
Only a few sentences about running processes, near future tasks... Takes several minutes.
- Keep up the communication with the community on Discord/Bitcointalk, and involve them

Apart from all the assistants and hired workers (PR, marketing, competitions, etc.), now 4 people work into MUNcoin - the main team that was from beginning.
Lyonz - also hired to work in a discord.
We have nothing to do with SPARKS coin.
2 wallets about which you speak - wallets for developers. 1st for bounties, competitions, payment for work of PR-team and various resources. 2nd for listings and payment of various technical issues.

Now we are working on major changes in coin, which should breathe new life into MUN, to simplify the task of strengthening community and continue to work on coin at a given way. It takes more time, because the stability of the network is our priority.

Hello, MUN-society. Due to the continuing bleeding of altcoins and morbid state of BTC, it is now very difficult for many to survive, especially to those who have appeared relatively recently and have not had time to gather a large community.
But to breathe life into MUN this difficult time, we will soon make a global change to coin. Follow the news.

Change like whaT?!

If it has anything to do with raising additional capital, say through an ICO, selling masternodes or something equivalent, then that will be a worry...

ICO did not and will not be. Sales will not be either)
truclyiuh: First step - read the post above, please!
After finishing this task, you will realise that there are questions and constructive suggestions in the text.
If you know the answers - your post is welcome.
If you have also some ideas - please do not hesitate to share them with the community!

I'd love to read comments from you - filled with real content!

Activity: 30

Please stop fudding, guy. Good luck with your fudding campaign.

Pages:
Jump to: