Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Musiconomi - A New Music Economy That Works for Everyone (MCI) - page 2. (Read 10260 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Do you guys remember the ICO price? MCI/ETH I mean
Activity: 187
Two questions:
1. When is it planned to trade on Bittrex?
2. Could you please be so kind to clarify, how Musiconomi Tokens will connect to MusicCoin?
A lot of people, me including, don't understand this at all.

1. We are currently in talks with exchanges. I'm not allowed to name which ones, but you can probably make educated guesses based on which exchanges previous Cofoundit projects have launched on. That being said, the exchanges are being very cautious right now thanks to the recent SEC ruling and China debacle, so new token additions are taking longer than normal across the board.

2. Musiconomi tokens (MCI) will not have any connection to Musicoin (MUSIC). Our team is originally from the Musicoin project, and launched the Musiconomi project as the next step towards what the music industry really needs. Since most of the core team members came from that project the values and philosophy remains the same. Originally we were going to use the MUSIC blockchain as the host chain for the MCI token, but decided that we needed a more mature chain to get things kicked off on right now, so are launching on the ETH chain. We may re-evaluate this decision in the future as the MUSIC foundation grows and as other competing chains become viable, as we aren't married to any particular chain and will strive to do what is best for the platform and industry as a whole.

I hope that sheds a little more light on the subject. Smiley
Activity: 238
^_^
Two questions:
1. When is it planned to trade on Bittrex?
2. Could you please be so kind to clarify, how Musiconomi Tokens will connect to MusicCoin?
A lot of people, me including, don't understand this at all.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
That's an awesome project! are u going to have an additional issue?

We have a portion of tokens set aside for future funding, but we don't plan on selling them until the funds are actually needed, probably a few years down the road. However, MCI tokens should be coming to an exchange near you in the next couple weeks so you can pick some up there if you are interested in the project!

Thanks!
The price of this token would have also dumped greatly by now, hardly will one find a project that didn't suffer a great deep in price this last weekend. I will like to ask what is the ICO price of this token

During the crowdsale, the price of one MCI came out to about $0.24

We have a portion of tokens set aside for future funding, but we don't plan on selling them until the funds are actually needed, probably a few years down the road. However, MCI tokens should be coming to an exchange near you in the next couple weeks so you can pick some up there if you are interested in the project!
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The price of this token would have also dumped greatly by now, hardly will one find a project that didn't suffer a great deep in price this last weekend. I will like to ask what is the ICO price of this token
Activity: 53
Activity: 302
No transferable until October?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Yes the Link says invites are closed.
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
I am interested at this project. Can I join your slack? It seems to be closed.

Did you try the slack button at the top of https://musiconomi.com ? It should lead you to something like join.slack.com/t/musiconomi/shared_invite/...
Activity: 326
I am interested at this project. Can I join your slack? It seems to be closed.
Official Update: Crowdsale Stats

https://medium.com/musiconomi/musiconomi-crowdsale-stats-edad9a716f51

Also, here's the official word on the tokens: The token will unlock as soon as an exchange is confirming it's listed, or maximum at block 4342900 (this is hard coded max in the contract).

The MCI and CFI teams are both working together on confirming with exchanges right now, so we hope to be able to manually unlock it earlier than the contract date. And no Im not allowed to say which exchanges, sorry.
Activity: 139
Can someone explain on short what is the main difference between Musiconomi and Viberate?
Thanks

Viberate is focused only on live events: "Viberate is a crowdsourced live music ecosystem and a blockchain-based marketplace where we're matching musicians with event organizers."

Musiconomi is handling the other 95% of Music-related verticals  Grin

Thanks for quick explanation. Waiting for issue displayed on MEW to be fixed and exchange. After that I will buy some

I am not on the slack channel , so if someone in here is in the slack, let us know if there are any news,
or better tell the devs to open the slack invite now that the ico is over !
The team needs to post some updates here....
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Another music revenue platform.. do these founders think they invented the wheel or something? What makes you different from all the other cypto music projects out there
That is my concern about this platform, music industry is one that is indeed struggling to make sustainable profit and the valuation at which most of these ICOs are entering the space is more of a concern to me, late investors will find out that they will find it difficult to meet their projection
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
Can someone explain on short what is the main difference between Musiconomi and Viberate?
Thanks

Viberate is focused only on live events: "Viberate is a crowdsourced live music ecosystem and a blockchain-based marketplace where we're matching musicians with event organizers."

Musiconomi is handling the other 95% of Music-related verticals  Grin

Thanks for quick explanation. Waiting for issue displayed on MEW to be fixed and exchange. After that I will buy some
Thanks

Musiconomi is handling the other 95% of Music-related verticals  Grin
Activity: 30
Another music revenue platform.. do these founders think they invented the wheel or something? What makes you different from all the other cypto music projects out there
Good question Smiley
By the way, do anyone knows if there any section on forum, which compares the ICOs with similar ideas?  It could be really helpful, if someone could take it over.
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
Thanks
Activity: 36
Something is wrong with MCI token in myetherwallet.

It now states.

Not a valid ERC-20 token   - MCI

Please advise what has happened with my investment.

Best

Richard K.
Blockchain News
Pages:
Jump to: