Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Musiconomi - A New Music Economy That Works for Everyone (MCI) - page 8. (Read 10260 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Well this is something that I'd be interested with but I haven't read fully what this is. Giving more info on the ANN will be nice. There are already plenty of coin related to music but I never really put my interest on it. Maybe a new one might.
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
So who is the developer of this coin?
Can you give me a link so I can contact him?
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
Looking promising project. Whats about the bounty campaign? Do you plane for bounty campaign about this awesome ICO? Waiting for more information also waiting for bounty campaign. Hope there will be a bounty campaign for bounty lover.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Just a heads up that we are not doing a bounty program for translations. But thanks for all of the interest!
Activity: 330
if you need french translation,you can pm me

tank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Hi I want to reserve Filipino translation if needed. Thanks and Goodluck to your project.
Activity: 490
Reserving indonesian translation if needed
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

OFFICIAL UPDATE:
Moved to new ANN thread

A Global Music Economy That Works for Everyone!

Musiconomi will reshape the way listeners and musicians engage, building on the capabilities made possible by the Musicoin blockchain. We envision a rich ecosystem where sharing and promoting great music deserves its own reward and where artists can incentivize social sharing to suit their needs.

The new token - Musiconomi (MCI) - is designed to make this type of system possible through a unique revenue sharing model. The new suite of features including playlists, streaming radio, virtual merchandise/ticket storefronts, and others will be available to token holders, enabling them to generate and earn revenue.

Musiconomi will continue to use the Musicoin blockchain and currency for payments, as Musicoin is intended to be a stable and spendable currency supporting pay-per-play transactions.

Power from the People
Artists, you probably already know that your fans are one of your biggest assets, but what if you could actually reward them for their support? By having a simple mechanism to incentivize social sharing and exposure, you will finally be able to give back to your biggest fans, and your fans will have a whole new way to get involved.

On each track, artists will have the ability to adjust how much they want to allocate for sharing rewards. New artists can fuel social sharing by giving a higher reward, while more established artists may choose to keep more of their revenue.

Who's the Biggest Fan?
Music enthusiasts, you probably already seek out new music and share it with your friends, acquaintances, and just about anyone who will listen. Discovering a new favorite artist is exciting, but also hard. Sharing your discoveries is critical to the artist, especially for independent artists that do not have a dedicated media team. Now, using your MCI tokens, you can continue to spread great music to your communities and be compensated for your effort.

Better for Everyone
Not into sharing? That's cool, too. Everyone will benefit from the increased involvement from music enthusiasts. By allowing greater participation from fans, backed by a commitment in MCI tokens, great music from all over the world will be found, shared, and enjoyed. So, even if you're just looking for some new music, Musiconomi will provide an experience you cannot find anywhere else.

Read more on the official site...

Information

Token Symbol: MCI
Official Website: https://musiconomi.com
White Paper: https://cofound.it/en/projects/musiconomi/
Pre-sale Registration Deadline: CLOSED
Crowdsale Date: COMPLETED 8/31/2017

Project Updates:
October 12, 2017 - Moved discussion to new ANN thread
October 7, 2017 - Musiconomi Signs on to Project Transparency
October 6, 2017 - Week 5 Update
October 2, 2017 - ERC20 Token Locker
September 30, 2017 - Week 4 Update
September 10, 2017 - Payment Models Update
September 2, 2017 - Crowdsale Stats
August 31, 2017 - Crowdsale Hard Cap reached!
August 23, 2017 - More Crowdsale Details
August 22, 2017 - Musiconomi Crowdsale FAQ
August 20, 2017 - Musiconomi 101 - Fundraising Campaign Tools
August 18, 2017 - Musiconomi 101 - Blogging Tools
August 17, 2017 - Musiconomi 101 - Social Sharing
August 14, 2017 - Musiconomi Crowdsale Date Announced
August 8, 2017 - Musiconomi 101
July 31, 2017 - Live Q&A with Musiconomi
July 24, 2017 - Musiconomi FAQ (Part 1)
July 23, 2017 - Musiconomi, Pay-per-play, and Subscription Models
July 18, 2017 - Musiconomi Announces First Strategic Partnership With Substream
July 11, 2017 - The Musiconomi (MCI) Token Utility — A Closer Look