Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Musiconomi - A New Music Economy That Works for Everyone (MCI) - page 3. (Read 10260 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hello, team Smiley I do like your project, it might be interesting for audience and for musicians. But why people might decide for this platform instead of itunes, youtube, fb fanpages, I don't know what else, but there are definitely various ways to communicate with musicians Smiley How are you going to attract music-consumers?

P.s. I'm asking because I'm really interested in your project and want to hop on and see you successful with novice ideas . Smiley

Because platforms like iTunes are centralized and like all centralized platforms, company takes maximum profit and pays little to artists. A decentralized platform will help the artists generate revenue directly from fans without any middle man taking cuts and delaying payments.

Exactly, I've had a few of my tunes released on selling platforms such as iTunes, Beatport... as well as streaming platforms (Spotify, Deezer ...) and the amount of money you get as an artist is really ridiculous.
Unless you're making very commercial aimed music (like Vevo stuff or else) you're only viable revenues are from concerts or such things.

I understand, so this platform could be also adjusted for writers, and artists than. As far as I heard Amazon makes writers's life extremely heavy... Guys, you could cover this field too Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Hello, team Smiley I do like your project, it might be interesting for audience and for musicians. But why people might decide for this platform instead of itunes, youtube, fb fanpages, I don't know what else, but there are definitely various ways to communicate with musicians Smiley How are you going to attract music-consumers?

P.s. I'm asking because I'm really interested in your project and want to hop on and see you successful with novice ideas . Smiley

Because platforms like iTunes are centralized and like all centralized platforms, company takes maximum profit and pays little to artists. A decentralized platform will help the artists generate revenue directly from fans without any middle man taking cuts and delaying payments.

Exactly, I've had a few of my tunes released on selling platforms such as iTunes, Beatport... as well as streaming platforms (Spotify, Deezer ...) and the amount of money you get as an artist is really ridiculous.
Unless you're making very commercial aimed music (like Vevo stuff or else) you're only viable revenues are from concerts or such things.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
What are the Exchanges that are on board to trade the coin?

Not yet but I think etherdelta would be the first (as always)
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Smiley iconomi created Cofound.it,
now iconomi need to build an Exchange site for those tokens.
anyway.. Goodluck, i also invested Musiconomi,  we should wait a little for exchanges.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 9
The public sale started at a certain block where the time was guesstimated to be round 9 CEST. In reality, the public sale started 2 hours early...looking forward to following this project, sounds great and best of luck to the team!
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
I am really angry about this Crowdsale!

Today at 9pm CEST had should start the PUBLIC sale.

I went to https://cofound.it/en/projects/musiconomi/contribute/  a few minutes past 9 and Phase 3 (public sale) was shown as ACTIVE.

So far so good, but there was no possibility to contribute without beeing on the whitelist.
The ETH-Adress whitelist was still active.

So i thought maybe it´s a mistake but i can still do my contribute. So I did, even i wasn´t on the white list.

Now the sale is over and my contribution is transferd back to my wallet.

What is that? How can you offer a public sale if it´s still limited to the whitelist?

That´s really annoying!

It's a bit confusing indeed, Phase 3 shows "Active".
However, you can clearly see the hard cap was reached already and that "The crowdsale is now over.".
Activity: 14
I am really angry about this Crowdsale!

Today at 9pm CEST had should start the PUBLIC sale.

I went to https://cofound.it/en/projects/musiconomi/contribute/  a few minutes past 9 and Phase 3 (public sale) was shown as ACTIVE.

So far so good, but there was no possibility to contribute without beeing on the whitelist.
The ETH-Adress whitelist was still active.

So i thought maybe it´s a mistake but i can still do my contribute. So I did, even i wasn´t on the white list.

Now the sale is over and my contribution is transferd back to my wallet.

What is that? How can you offer a public sale if it´s still limited to the whitelist?

That´s really annoying!
Activity: 308

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Very interesting project and it looks like it's going to be a big success !
Too bad no bounty campaign is planned  Tongue
Activity: 311
musicnomi?why not name musiccoin, what the _nomi is delegated,  we have know iconomi? a decentranlized crypto-asset manage plantfrom, you call you coin musicnomi,is it means that musicnomo is a music manage plantfrom?
Activity: 9
Is it possible to get in to phase 2 (I don't have and don't want to get a Priority Pass) as part of the Musiconomi community before the hoards arrive in 6 hours? How do you join it/can you join it at this stage (qualified guess is no but worth a shot)

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

Can anybody explain what this is? Appeared in the MEW. I did not even have these tokens.
Join issue. In the transaction there is nothing.
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
Lots of money flowing in already, "success threshold" reached by far Cool

Looks like it might not even make it to the public phase of the crowdsale! Another smashing success from Cofoundit!
Iconomi team's new platform is cofoundit. i am an iconomi holder and i am supporting  this ico, invested a small amount on this pre-sale. goodjob
Activity: 187

Looks like it might not even make it to the public phase of the crowdsale! Another smashing success from Cofoundit!
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
An excellent article by our newest team member on the crazy movement that is Musiconomi!

https://medium.com/musiconomi/join-the-musiconomi-movement-7ef9e095ed24

This 3 minute read is definitely worth your time!
Activity: 238
^_^

The pre- sale community white list has already closed so you need to become part of the Cofoundit Priority Pass program to get in to the pre-sale that way. - https://priority.cofound.it/
Yep, thx.
You need to buy 5k CFI Tokens to qualify for the pre-sale program.
Slack link doesn't even work on your website???

"This invite link is no longer active.

Please check with the person who shared it with you to see if there's a new link available."

Sorry about that. Cofoundit advised us to disable the link leading up to the crowdsale to avoid scammers.  It sucks, but that's the way it is. We'll get a notice up for when the link is clicked from our official site in the mean time.
Pages:
Jump to: