Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem. - page 19. (Read 59739 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hm...the people/twitter account can't participated on Bounties? Was concerned with a situation like this  Undecided
Activity: 729
The spreadheet list of people who participants in social media campaign not available?
Activity: 403
For me MyBit is a strange project, and of course, devs will try to raise money for the ICO. Let's see if they manage to do it. While looks are not very presentable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
----

when mybit coin open bounty campaign
only signature campaign, or include facebook campaign and twitter campaign to
if open social media campaign i want to join

Thanks for your interest sir.
You can check in this doc: http://mybit.io/docs/Crowdsale_Bounties.pdf all information about MyBit bounty campaign!

--------

For all interesed in MyBit bounty campaign...
In 2-3 days i'll start bounty thread and bitcointalk users will be able to enroll at this journey! I'll annouce bounty thread here when done!

Stay tuned!

Good weekend.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hey everybody! I'm working with MyBit team as campaign manager.

We have a signature contest running here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/contest-signature-code-005-btc-mybit-closed-winner-ann-soon-1803256

Winner will grab 0.05 BTC, we need signature for Full Members and above.

The MyBit team will choose the winner at any time, then you need work fast to participate.

Good weekeng, and good work at all.

Regards, Shooter

when mybit coin open bounty campaign
only signature campaign, or include facebook campaign and twitter campaign to
if open social media campaign i want to join
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Hey Everyone, we are going to be using Brave New Coin (as well as Collin Lahay from BitRated) to manage escrow - finalized details will be made available this upcoming week.  We have also made a strategic decision to postpone the crowdsale launch 2-3 weeks to generate more exposure and ensure it is a smooth process from start to finish.  We will update this week with the information.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
I will follow the development of MyBit asset management platform. I think that the idea of this platform will be used in the the 'real' world and really make the process of registration, transferring, and querying ownership layer easier and faster. This project need more active promotion for a successful ICO.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

not very simple to understand, im going to read and aìunderstand, i hope

Please ask any questions after reading so we can help you understand MyBit.

My question is why are u still here? I told u to purge ur posts and vanish but u ignored and kept on building post counting in this thread. My take is that ure here to embarrass urself even more than u did yesterday by posting an obnoxious remark about ur own mental health.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey everybody! I'm working with MyBit team as campaign manager.

We have a signature contest running here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/contest-signature-code-005-btc-mybit-closed-winner-ann-soon-1803256

Winner will grab 0.05 BTC, we need signature for Full Members and above.

The MyBit team will choose the winner at any time, then you need work fast to participate.

Good weekeng, and good work at all.

Regards, Shooter
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Melonport (http://www.melonport.com/) is building software for asset management on Ethereum blockchain. What's your thought on this?

Short Answer - Melonport is absolutely fantastic, but what we are doing is very different. 

From what I know about Melonport, it is a digital asset management protocol for investing/portfolio management that makes it more transparent, collaborative, and efficient.

MyBit's goal in phase 1 is to enable ownership titles for physical (real-world) assets to be represented on the Blockchain such as personal electronic/IoT devices, cars, high-valued art, property, designer apparel, etc.  Then it provides the functionality to secure these assets in a virtual trust or Will governed by smart contract logic.

So whereas melonport is poised to revolutionize digital asset management from an income generating (investment perspective), MyBit focuses on physical assets and makes it easy to manage, transfer, and secure them.

Where MyBit begins to converge with Melonport in terms of concept, is phase 2 when we unveil the ability to issue fractional shares and invest in autonomous mobiles and smart home technology.  This enables MyBit users to generate substantial income from the platform (ontop of network revenue distributions).  So while Melonport focuses on the Digital Asset Market, in phase 2 we are offering a somewhat similar service for the physical asset market. 

Additionally, we absolutely love the "network effect" Melonport discusses several times throughout their docs and videos and have plans to implement a similar strategy into the MyBit platform to create a sustainable and fast-evolving ecosystem.

I hope this short answer is sufficient.  I would be more than happy to further discuss once we enable auto sign-ups for our slack community - cheers!
The fundamental difference MyBit and Melonport it as what could be clear?
when melonport blockchain a transparent decentralized assets in investment if the project Mybit only focus on developing terms of AI, namely Hardware Platform,,but using the base of melonport
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
Going what you wrote on OP page. I think you guys got a lot of good stuff cooking and I can't wait for it to happen Smiley
Activity: 448
Hi dev, how much tokens you have made for this great project?
Btw could you invite me into slack dev? Thanks Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

Collin Lahay (collincrypto , https://www.bitrated.com/collincrypto), one of the top rated reputations on BitRated has agreed to escrow the crowdfund.  We are finalizing details now and will update the community once completed.

great news are coming! we would love to see very active thread , soon i am sure it will be! great project
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Collin Lahay (collincrypto , https://www.bitrated.com/collincrypto), one of the top rated reputations on BitRated has agreed to escrow the crowdfund.  We are finalizing details now and will update the community once completed.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
I wouldn't trust an ICO where a fishy ganster looking guy named Ilya is on the team. Ugh.
Everything else about this looks shady af, too.
Activity: 448
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

not very simple to understand, im going to read and aìunderstand, i hope

Please ask any questions after reading so we can help you understand MyBit.

yeah you know, i can ask what i didn't understood, but it's time to consider more simple communication, there're a lot of technical terms wich averege people (bag holders) don't manage very well
be more easy.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
thanks , we did work toghet for this great project!
best partnering parmaBTC and davide72  Wink

Iliya, am i correct?
Only best translation work and moderation also from us. So escrow our paycheck!!!

ok now joking mode off
We need word doc or txt  version of White Paper, could you please help us? thanks
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
thanks , we did work toghet for this great project!
best partnering parmaBTC and davide72  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: