Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem. - page 22. (Read 59739 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
when MyBit coin open ico selling use escrow or not dev
and not open bounty, not promotion youre coin use signature campaign, facebook campaign or twitter campaign

We are planning on utilizing escrow.  Post-ico we are planning to hold the funds in a smart contract wallet that has a trusted and well-known community figure hold one of the signing keys, and he will be required to authorize any withdrawals over a certain value to ensure funds are used as indicated in the ICO terms (which will be released in the upcoming days).
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
when MyBit coin open ico selling use escrow or not dev
and not open bounty, not promotion youre coin use signature campaign, facebook campaign or twitter campaign
Sir ... I see you have not been included in the escrow details in the thread that you make today, you will be prompted to register escrow reliable for your project in trust by everyone here. if it had been made I am sure that your project will be successful in the future.

Good luck... Cheesy Cheesy

Hey - those details will be made available when we release specific information regarding the crowdsale.  Please stay in touch for updates.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Hello Everyone!

As our team prepares for the ICO launch we are looking for initial feedback and questions.  Please ask away!

Few other things:
1) More details will be released regarding the ICO in the upcoming days.
2) If you are interested in a translation bounty please pm.
3) Anyone have the faintest idea why images are only displaying the hosted url? I've tried a few different hosting services, sizes, and formats.

Ok first question. Who are you? You and your team, introduce yourself properly. I'm not sure why I'm even asking this

ditto
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Sir ... I see you have not been included in the escrow details in the thread that you make today, you will be prompted to register escrow reliable for your project in trust by everyone here. if it had been made I am sure that your project will be successful in the future.

Good luck... Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Sent a PM regarding a translation too, please check. Thank you Smiley
Hi dev sent you pm ! would like to reserve italian translation!

Done!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Hi dev sent you pm ! would like to reserve italian translation!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello Everyone!

As our team prepares for the ICO launch we are looking for initial feedback and questions.  Please ask away!

Few other things:
3) Anyone have the faintest idea why images are only displaying the hosted url? I've tried a few different hosting services, sizes, and formats.

Check PM dev, thanks
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Ok first question. Who are you? You and your team, introduce yourself properly. I'm not sure why I'm even asking this

Hey - team info is on our website. I will get it added to the forum.

This is enough for me to stay the fuck away from this
Any bounty campaign sir, like social network campaign, signcamp etc?

Hey - please pm with the social platforms you specialize in, languages/geo-locations, and past experience marketing in this industry.
Activity: 742
Any bounty campaign sir, like social network campaign, signcamp etc?

Hey - team info is on our website. I will get it added to the forum.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone!

Few other things:

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Hello Everyone!

Few other things:
Activity: 448
Indonesian translation reserved

Welcome at MyBit!

CHECK BRAND VIDEO

MyBit is the world's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem. Its two flagship products include a decentralised investment platform (MyBit DApp) and the world's first decentralised IoT asset exchange (MYDAX). Powered by Ethereum.

Founded in  Switzerland by industry veterans, MyBit believes that people should be able to follow their passion instead of having to work to survive.

By redefining the way people generate income, MyBit strives to democratise financial services so everyone has equal access to investment opportunities. This becomes critical when the future machine economy automates 800 million jobs by 2030 (Mckinsey, 2017) and the average person, whose job is automated, has no ability to participate in this new economy.

MyBit provides an ecosystem for the upcoming 11.1 Trillion dollar IoT industry (Forbes, 2017), with the belief that everyone should have an equal opportunity to participate in this revolution.

Some background information about future automation:
By 2030, 32% of jobs in the US, 33% in Germany and 46% of japan will become obsolete due to automation  (Mckinsey, 2017).

A simple to watch video about the future of automation

Website
Telegram
Twitter (Announcements/News)          
Discord (Community HQ)        
Reddit (Background Information)          
Facebook (Events)      
Medium (Weekly blogs).        
Youtube (Videos)        
Whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: