Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽ [ANN] ⚽ MyTVchain - Live sports, powered by blockchain ⚽ - page 7. (Read 9441 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

What about your marketing strategy, are you going to expand your services in Brasil?

It will be good idea but only after pandemia will be over

What about coronavirus situation on South America?

Each country has this trouble, that will depend on govs and on what they are going to do
Whole world should struggle against this disease, I believe we will survive
brand new

Why don't you post here any news from MyTV? Or should I check previous announces on facebook?

Because bitcointalk is for discussing platform. It is not a social network for blockchain projects

But we have MyTV members here and this is their project, they can post news about project development
How many tokens do you hold?
brand new

You have an awesome platform and I wish you will develop it faster because a lot of users want to watch sport videos on mytv

I think while all Europe sit at home right now, we won't get new videos

That's true, but better take care of our health

What about health organizations, does the team support any?
Didn't find any info about it, maybe in near future we will have news
brand new

I am waiting for a full platform listing to watch how mytv token will react on the actual crypto situation
I think it will be stable for a long time if the team develops their ecosystem
brand new
Where can I check report of your IEO? Do you plan to do it?
brand new
What about airdrop? Do you have such a program now?
Why should they do it now? There are no sports events or competitions and platform is waiting
I think this will be positive for platform if more poeple will take part in its development
How can team do it now? They don't have ideas and just wait till crypto will be stable
brand new

What about ambassadors event, is it still available to take part in this contest?
Yes, the contest is still ongoing. All the info about ambassadors can be fouind here: https://mytvchain.com/ambassador

I think it will be a good idea to stop it while we have coronavirus and start again after everything becomes ok
Why? Ambassadors can connect sport clubs online. Unfortunately, the teams can't make new videos but nevertheless
brand new
I am mytv holder and that will be good if you make some events for holders with profit
That's right, it can help with token price, and if team will be ready to do it, they can save their platform
brand new

Great platfrom, I am a newbie here and I want to become investor of MyTV project

You chose a wrong time bro, now all sport events are canceled but you can check other videos on mytv, there is a plenty of them
They added blackboll champ, I like it!
brand new

Is it free to add new channel and videos? What about reward system?
Yes, that is free. The reward system will be implemented this year

What about your work now and updates? MYTV team is working remotely or at home and what are you going to do next?
All the team is working remotely, follow our social media to get all the news Wink

Do you have any promotional companies for mytv ?
Yes, we are working on the promotion of our platform

Why don't you post here any news from MyTV? Or should I check previous announces on facebook?
We post our news in all the social media, you can check any of them

What about airdrop? Do you have such a program now?
No, but follow the news not to miss the announcement Wink
What about AMA, do you plan to do it, and what about next partnership
AMA is necessary when platform has new updates, but there are no big updates at mytv
brand new

I would like to know something about listing but there is no info on their social media

I don't know how you look for information, but you definitely do it the wrong way. Listing has been published everywhere for a long time. At the moment, tokens can be bought officially on P2PBTB, Vindax and Latoken and the listing will be there on March 28, 2020.
At the moment, you can trade only using Ethereum on a ForkDelta decentralized exchange:

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x45af324f53a8d7da1752dad74adc1748126d7978-ETH

Good. Just a week. But I don't think price will rise

Why do you think so? MyTV has all features to become the best sport platform, the team is working on it

They can rise only with community support and I think it will be good idea to add some activity and reward contests for it
I will wait it guys, seems like it will be a good benefit for all users
brand new

Is it free to add new channel and videos? What about reward system?
This is free and reward system is developing now, maybe we will see this year
That will be goood. MyTV can give a good profit for content creators but token price is not so good right now
brand new

I would like to know something about listing but there is no info on their social media

I don't know how you look for information, but you definitely do it the wrong way. Listing has been published everywhere for a long time. At the moment, tokens can be bought officially on P2PBTB, Vindax and Latoken and the listing will be there on March 28, 2020.
At the moment, you can trade only using Ethereum on a ForkDelta decentralized exchange:

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x45af324f53a8d7da1752dad74adc1748126d7978-ETH

Good. Just a week. But I don't think price will rise

Why do you think so? MyTV has all features to become the best sport platform, the team is working on it
They can rise only with community support and I think it will be good idea to add some activity and reward contests for it
brand new
How many visitors have you now?
Do you think that it is so necessary to have a lot of visitors?
brand new

Great platfrom, I am a newbie here and I want to become investor of MyTV project
You chose a wrong time bro, now all sport events are canceled but you can check other videos on mytv, there is a plenty of them
brand new
Good, can you give more details, when it will be released?
There are no exact dates yet, please, stay tuned!

We have more then 1 million visitors
What are you going to do now? Any updates?
brand new

What about ambassadors event, is it still available to take part in this contest?
Yes, the contest is still ongoing. All the info about ambassadors can be fouind here: https://mytvchain.com/ambassador
I think it will be a good idea to stop it while we have coronavirus and start again after everything becomes ok
copper member
Activity: 78
Good, can you give more details, when it will be released?
There are no exact dates yet, please, stay tuned!

We have more then 1 million visitors
brand new
I am waiting for a full platform listing to watch how mytv token will react on the actual crypto situation
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: