Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽ [ANN] ⚽ MyTVchain - Live sports, powered by blockchain ⚽ - page 8. (Read 9441 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

You have an awesome platform and I wish you will develop it faster because a lot of users want to watch sport videos on mytv

I think while all Europe sit at home right now, we won't get new videos

That's true, but better take care of our health
What about health organizations, does the team support any?
brand new

Is it free to add new channel and videos? What about reward system?
This is free and reward system is developing now, maybe we will see this year
brand new

Where can I find info about onlime market? As I understand you are going to do it

IEO is currently underway so officially you can buy tokens online on Latoken, P2PB2B and Vindax exchanges. After the end of the IEO, i.e. on March 28, trade will also be possible there.

If you want to trade MyTV tokens now, it's possible on decentralized exchanges - for example on ForkDelta:

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x45af324f53a8d7da1752dad74adc1748126d7978-ETH

Price is good on ForkDelta, but do you know, should I complete any reg to trade there?

There is no KYC registration as I know so you can easily trade tokens

I will buy tokens, I like that crypto is going back

There is still have a chance to get tokens but you should check, will mytv team add referral program

I would like to know something about listing but there is no info on their social media

Check again. If you want to buy - IEO is still ongoing. If you want to sell - wait a week

What do you think about mytv price, will it rise soon?
That would be good for all investors, but I don't believe so much in it. It will take some time for sure
brand new

Yes, that is free. The reward system will be implemented this year

What about your work now and updates? MYTV team is working remotely or at home and what are you going to do next?
All the team is working remotely, follow our social media to get all the news Wink

Do you have any promotional companies for mytv ?
Yes, we are working on the promotion of our platform

Why don't you post here any news from MyTV? Or should I check previous announces on facebook?
We post our news in all the social media, you can check any of them

What about airdrop? Do you have such a program now?
No, but follow the news not to miss the announcement Wink
What about AMA, do you plan to do it, and what about next partnership
brand new

What about your marketing strategy, are you going to expand your services in Brasil?

It will be good idea but only after pandemia will be over

What about coronavirus situation on South America?
Each country has this trouble, that will depend on govs and on what they are going to do
brand new
I am mytv holder and that will be good if you make some events for holders with profit
brand new

I would like to know something about listing but there is no info on their social media

I don't know how you look for information, but you definitely do it the wrong way. Listing has been published everywhere for a long time. At the moment, tokens can be bought officially on P2PBTB, Vindax and Latoken and the listing will be there on March 28, 2020.
At the moment, you can trade only using Ethereum on a ForkDelta decentralized exchange:

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x45af324f53a8d7da1752dad74adc1748126d7978-ETH

Good. Just a week. But I don't think the price will rise

Why do you think so? MyTV has all features to become the best sport platform, the team is working on it
Do you know what they are going to do after IEO? I think it is good time to update Roadmap and give more details to users
brand new
Can you give more details about your team?
brand new
Why should they do it now? There are no sports events or competitions and platform is waiting
I think this will be positive for platform if more poeple will take part in its development
brand new

What about video quality on your platform? Can content creator upload any video?

I think nobody will watch you video if quality is bad.

Moderators should check your video before uploading on website imo
I didn't find any info that MyTV has moderators. That's strange
brand new

What is about your report of first stage of IEO? How many tokens did you sell during this period?
I am waiting when team will make full IEO report. Don't know why they waiting
brand new
Why don't you post here any news from MyTV? Or should I check previous announces on facebook?
Because bitcointalk is for discussing platform. It is not a social network for blockchain projects
But we have MyTV members here and this is their project, they can post news about project development
brand new
When will be mytv fan tokenomic release? Do you plan to do it this year?
brand new

Why did you decide to provide ICO? Maybe it is better to make IEO and faster listing on exchanges?

ICO is better for long-term projects, because it is harder to speculate with price
Nobody will make it if team make a lockdown for their tokens and they can't be traded while ICO will be
Sure things team will do it. They don't want to lose everything in one moment
brand new
Can you tell me what are you doing with your promotion?
brand new

Do you have any holders event? How are you going to support token price, it is too low now

Why do you think that such events can support token price? Even if all users hold mytv tokens price won't rise
Because another traders will try to buy but no one will sell it
brand new

Do you have any holders event? How are you going to support token price, it is too low now

Why do you think that such events can support token price? Even if all users hold mytv tokens price won't rise
Only thing that can help now is to make buyback and token burn
brand new

Yes, that is free. The reward system will be implemented this year

What about your work now and updates? MYTV team is working remotely or at home and what are you going to do next?
All the team is working remotely, follow our social media to get all the news Wink

Do you have any promotional companies for mytv ?
Yes, we are working on the promotion of our platform

We post our news in all the social media, you can check any of them

No, but follow the news not to miss the announcement Wink
Do you still have plans to make Asian promotion?
brand new
Do you plan to provide more AMA or online confereces with your community?
Ues, follow the news not to miss anything

Thank you. What ecr-20 wallets can I connect to mytv?
Any erc-2o wallets can be connected Wink

What about your cooperations with sport clubs, do you have any new popular clubs?
We announce all the new clubs we connect, stay tuned!

What about video quality on your platform? Can content creator upload any video?
Yes, but it's better to add high-quality videos
Sure things they stay at home. The company is located in France and there is a bad situation with coronavirus right now
I wish team will support health organizations and a lot of other good blockchain projects can do it
brand new

How do you work on the promotion, can you give more details?
We have a referral campaign, ambassadors, and now we are creating new events

Where can I find MyTV roadmap?
You can find our Roadmap on the website: mytvchain.io
Where can I check about referral program and what I will get with it?
Pages:
Jump to: