Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 15. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Being in development for more than 7 years this advanced product demonstrates increase of yields and quality for almost any crop it is applied to and therefore will find wide application in agricultural and plant cultivation sectors around the world.

Yes, the results are fascinating according to the White Paper
Who else from your team are going to participate in these roadshow conferences&?

I've seen on Twitter that now NagriCoin’s CFO Tygran Arakelian represents Nagri at ICO Festival in Frankfurt.

I hope he'll write a review about this conference.

I finally see nice photos from the conference! Hope you have found new investors there
I've seen no projects with such a determination to reach the goal. Agriculture needs changes, and nagri can become this game-changer.

And I hope nagri will become that change. The team is really working hard each day and night.

But it is really difficult to compete with huge agro companies without significant investments
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Being in development for more than 7 years this advanced product demonstrates increase of yields and quality for almost any crop it is applied to and therefore will find wide application in agricultural and plant cultivation sectors around the world.
Activity: 70
How is your cooperation with agro tech farm? Is it still in force?
Can I get Nagri-HL right now or is it necessary to wait until the end of the ICO?

I think you can write them and ask for product to test.

Really? I also want to test it in my garden.
You know, ICOs are not always about profits. Some people invest in them so that to support worthy ideas  Roll Eyes
Being the only agricultural token Nagricoin is tied to real sector of the economy which compensates currency fluctuation and adds lasting value.

I know that this would take a long time that it would stay longer and become more informative towards currency issue because this is the only agricultural token that joined blockchain technology. In a long run it becomes succesfull as we are expeced too.

I think people should understand that ICOs and blockchain projects should be more down to Earth. And Nagricoin is a pioneer on this field.

I've seen no projects with such a determination to reach the goal. Agriculture needs changes, and nagri can become this game-changer.

Organic is our future. BTW, read a new article - https://medium.com/@nagricoin/invest-into-organic-991a235826c

I wish the predictions in the article came true. You are very active with your roadshow, and there is no doubt that Nagri will be present at NOPE 2019!
Activity: 140
Can I get Nagri-HL right now or is it necessary to wait until the end of the ICO?

I think you can write them and ask for product to test.
Being the only agricultural token Nagricoin is tied to real sector of the economy which compensates currency fluctuation and adds lasting value.

I know that this would take a long time that it would stay longer and become more informative towards currency issue because this is the only agricultural token that joined blockchain technology. In a long run it becomes succesfull as we are expeced too.

I think people should understand that ICOs and blockchain projects should be more down to Earth. And Nagricoin is a pioneer on this field.

Organic is our future. BTW, read a new article - https://medium.com/@nagricoin/invest-into-organic-991a235826c
Who else from your team are going to participate in these roadshow conferences&?

I've seen on Twitter that now NagriCoin’s CFO Tygran Arakelian represents Nagri at ICO Festival in Frankfurt.

I hope he'll write a review about this conference.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!

And I hope nagri will become that change. The team is really working hard each day and night.

How many dollars are softcap?

500000, as I know

yeah, 1000 ETH is approximately 500,000$. But the exchange rate is so unstable...

How many dollars are softcap?

500000, as I know

It is counted in ETH, so it has to vary a bit in dollars
Do you plan to deliver your products all over the world? or is the list of countries limited?

I guess it is possible all over the world because the company is international
13 days left. do you believe that it is possible to achieve soft cap?

I really hope so!!
11 days left! I'm so excited!

Do you know what will happen next?
13 days left. do you believe that it is possible to achieve soft cap?

I hope so Wink

Me too! Nagri is a unique project, which will attract more interest in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: