Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 16. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Do you plan to deliver your products all over the world? or is the list of countries limited?
Activity: 140
11 days left! I'm so excited!
Being the only agricultural token Nagricoin is tied to real sector of the economy which compensates currency fluctuation and adds lasting value.

I know that this would take a long time that it would stay longer and become more informative towards currency issue because this is the only agricultural token that joined blockchain technology. In a long run it becomes succesfull as we are expeced too.

I think people should understand that ICOs and blockchain projects should be more down to Earth. And Nagricoin is a pioneer on this field.
When Airdrop tokens will be distributed?

After the end of the token sale.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Being the only agricultural token Nagricoin is tied to real sector of the economy which compensates currency fluctuation and adds lasting value.

I know that this would take a long time that it would stay longer and become more informative towards currency issue because this is the only agricultural token that joined blockchain technology. In a long run it becomes succesfull as we are expeced too.
Activity: 96
All members of the team have made a multi-faceted and excellent first and all the members are committed to their work, as well as all the self-confident too. I am proud that I am part of this project.
Activity: 266
When Airdrop tokens will be distributed?
I like that NagriCoin deals with real agriculture sector and represent a ready made product
Good evening, fellows! It's really good plan! Judicious business, riveting results.

Hope NagriCOin is going to have a great success
Activity: 17
Hello, guys!
I want the idea advance.
Consistent website, faultless website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Good evening, fellows! It's really good plan! Judicious business, riveting results.

Thank you for your trust! There is still time to invest or join bounty campaign!
Activity: 70

Nagri to the moon!
13 days left. do you believe that it is possible to achieve soft cap?

I hope so Wink
Activity: 6
When I found this project I could tell right away that it is going to be one of my greatest investments! Carry on
Who else from your team are going to participate in these roadshow conferences&?
How many dollars are softcap?
Activity: 98
Tell me, how many tokens have already been sold? is this information available? are there any arrangements with any exchanges?

We already sold near 32 thousand tokens. Negotiations with multiple exchanges are already underway and you can see in our roadmap that we plan to do listings as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there could be no confirmation or guarantee of exchange listings before the end of ITO.

it's great. at what price do you sell tokens now? what currencies do you accept as payment? just eth or bitcoine?
now you can buy coins with25% discount with both ETH and BTC

When does this offer end?

In 15 days. Until the end of ITO, am I right?

Only 2 weeks left..

But we don't give up, agree? Nagricoin organic fertilizers are the product which can change the face of agriculture.

Sure! I believe Nagri is a wonderful product, and people have just lost their faith, they don't trust ICO because of scammers. However, I'm sure that Nagri is a future, it is a real fertilizer, which has a real effect
Pages:
Jump to: