Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 18. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I like that one can read not only about NagriCOin ITO but other useful things on your social networks

Nagri becomes more popular! Like that you are attending crypto events 

We are doing our best to reach as much investors we can

You have made a great work with your marketing plan
I would galdly listen about the influence of cryptocurrencies on the global financial landscape and the place of NagriCoin in it
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
This project has a very good token price for now but is it going to have a bad impact with the current Bitcoin price reduction.

Everything is unstable now. So we’ll see...

Everyone feels it with the unstable price of Bitcoin and other altcoins and price declines.

Let's hope on positive dynamics of the market very soon!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This project has a very good token price for now but is it going to have a bad impact with the current Bitcoin price reduction.

Everything is unstable now. So we’ll see...

Everyone feels it with the unstable price of Bitcoin and other altcoins and price declines.

Nagri becomes more popular! Like that you are attending crypto events 

We are doing our best to reach as much investors we can
Activity: 98
Tell me, how many tokens have already been sold? is this information available? are there any arrangements with any exchanges?

We already sold near 32 thousand tokens. Negotiations with multiple exchanges are already underway and you can see in our roadmap that we plan to do listings as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there could be no confirmation or guarantee of exchange listings before the end of ITO.

it's great. at what price do you sell tokens now? what currencies do you accept as payment? just eth or bitcoine?
now you can buy coins with25% discount with both ETH and BTC

When does this offer end?
I got a letter, in which KYC was mentioned. Do you have KYC?
Activity: 140
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

Yes! To the moon!!
Tell me, how many tokens have already been sold? is this information available? are there any arrangements with any exchanges?

We already sold near 32 thousand tokens. Negotiations with multiple exchanges are already underway and you can see in our roadmap that we plan to do listings as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there could be no confirmation or guarantee of exchange listings before the end of ITO.

it's great. at what price do you sell tokens now? what currencies do you accept as payment? just eth or bitcoine?

It’s about 0,00375 ETH right? And the price won’t change?

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

Hope on this as well. NagriCoin to the moon!
The key advantage of NagriCoin over other cryptocurrencies is it’s sectoral specificity.

Yeees! No pipe dreams but real things.

yes, this is the most important advantage. . I do not invest in ICOs without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct successful ICO and prosper in the future
Activity: 70

Join us! We need to help the team draw as much attention to the project as possible!

Let's spread the link of the referral program to all our friends who are ready to invest in smth worthy.
The key advantage of NagriCoin over other cryptocurrencies is it’s sectoral specificity.

Yeees! No pipe dreams but real things.

Right now at the token sale stage the reduction will not touch our investor, because we sell tokens for a fixed price. After the project success it will not too, because it is mostly connected to a real sector of the economy.

and the token-holders will be able to sell tokens to farmers who want to buy fertilizers?
There are many project but no one as a future and standard goals as Nagricoin. Is a promising and believable project. I urged you to invest your money on promising project.

Thank you! The support of our community is inspiring!
Merit: 11
There are many project but no one as a future and standard goals as Nagricoin. Is a promising and believable project. I urged you to invest your money on promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: