Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 19. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

Join us! We need to help the team draw as much attention to the project as possible!
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
The key advantage of NagriCoin over other cryptocurrencies is it’s sectoral specificity.

True!
Tell me, how many tokens have already been sold? is this information available? are there any arrangements with any exchanges?

We already sold near 32 thousand tokens. Negotiations with multiple exchanges are already underway and you can see in our roadmap that we plan to do listings as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there could be no confirmation or guarantee of exchange listings before the end of ITO.

it's great. at what price do you sell tokens now? what currencies do you accept as payment? just eth or bitcoine?

We accept payments only in bitcoin and ETH. The current price is 0.00375 ETH per token
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The key advantage of NagriCoin over other cryptocurrencies is it’s sectoral specificity.
Activity: 102
Tell me, how many tokens have already been sold? is this information available? are there any arrangements with any exchanges?

We already sold near 32 thousand tokens. Negotiations with multiple exchanges are already underway and you can see in our roadmap that we plan to do listings as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there could be no confirmation or guarantee of exchange listings before the end of ITO.

it's great. at what price do you sell tokens now? what currencies do you accept as payment? just eth or bitcoine?
Activity: 266
This project has a very good token price for now but is it going to have a bad impact with the current Bitcoin price reduction.

Everything is unstable now. So we’ll see...
Right teh market is so transient. But I have read different predictions about it but in general crypto experts assure that market will recover
I've seen a news about Nagri's merging with agro farm or smth like that. Is it true?
yeah, from now NagriCoin and  AgroTechFarm are partners
You are doing a great job, guys! Keep going on. I have reviewed your whitepaper and was impressed with detalization - it looks like a really major project
Nagricoin white paper is really good but I also like three and one paper for quick overview
This project has a very good token price for now but is it going to have a bad impact with the current Bitcoin price reduction.

Right now at the token sale stage the reduction will not touch our investor, because we sell tokens for a fixed price. After the project success it will not too, because it is mostly connected to a real sector of the economy.
Activity: 140
Activity: 140

Everything is unstable now. So we’ll see...
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
I've seen a news about Nagri's merging with agro farm or smth like that. Is it true?

And how many tokens are released generally for ITO?
You are doing a great job, guys! Keep going on. I have reviewed your whitepaper and was impressed with detalization - it looks like a really major project

I guess if all the farmers saw how effective Nagri-HL is they would have already bought all the tokens out  Cheesy those who believe on the project should spread info about it!

Activity: 102
Activity: 98

Agree. So much information about the tests. That made me trust this project more
Pages:
Jump to: