Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 2. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
According to counting on web page it is still 81 days to go before ngrx will be listed. So during this time one can still buy some coins
To whom I can messege if there are problems with passinf KYC...? Undecided
Activity: 75
AFT is going to be one of the best performers of this quarter in my opinion, private sale bonus is key 👌 got a few other gems on my radar aswell i believe will do just as good if not better
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
How much profit can I get from the money I invest in this project? The project looks good but I do not want to lose money. That is a bad thing for everyone and me. Where can I check profiles of team members? What about this project?

The ways to get profit are described in our whitepaper. The profiles can be checked, for example at https://icoholder.com/en/nagricoin-20168
Can I trade NGRX right now? Maybe there are some exchanges...
Activity: 78
How much profit can I get from the money I invest in this project? The project looks good but I do not want to lose money. That is a bad thing for everyone and me. Where can I check profiles of team members? What about this project?
Thanks for creating this petition to Ministry of Health  https://goo.gl/icVDoH Crporations should  mark the harm caused by chemical fertilizers
On what exchanges ngrx will be listed? When we can see the list?
Hello team! Is Bounty campaign end as well? What next steps?
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I read about the project and saw the project write: "By buying Nagricoin you help us promote and distribute next generation fertilizers and have a part in our success." This means that the project that wants to succeed needs to attract a large number of participants . Does the project have a special way to attract the community? Are you thinking of incentives for some customers?
Activity: 81
And when will NGRX be listed at the exchanges?
Also, when will you make payouts for bounty hunters?
Has ITO come to an end? If yes, what's next?
What about KYC for investors? Looks like I can't do that with telegram passport

It seems to me that every ICO has its IT support so probably they could solve your problem if you contact them

Where should I contact them?
How to contact Bounty manager?

I asked in telegram chat and they told me to contact a guy. So just ask in the chat

Thanks. Everything is already fixed Wink

Did it take a lot of time to fix that?
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
hi, I invested a second time in your project. The second investment comes to the first automatically? Nothing else to do? ( my Kyc was validated the first time)

Hi! Responded you int the telegram chat! Thanks for your investment!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The key advantage of NagriCoin over other cryptoterms is its industry specificity. Good luck !!!!
Activity: 182
hi, I invested a second time in your project. The second investment comes to the first automatically? Nothing else to do? ( my Kyc was validated the first time)
What about KYC for investors? Looks like I can't do that with telegram passport

It seems to me that every ICO has its IT support so probably they could solve your problem if you contact them
How to contact Bounty manager?

I asked in telegram chat and they told me to contact a guy. So just ask in the chat

Thanks. Everything is already fixed Wink
Pages:
Jump to: