Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 27. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The ITO is starting today! I'm so excited!
In organics we trust  Cheesy
This is a project that combines Internet technology with the real world. A research project on organic fertilizers improves crop yield and quality, does not harm ... Everybody is an investor when buying a NGR token. I am very interested and interested in the project for a good society. But I wonder  Q3 and Q4 2018 new project started production in South America and Europe. So, the plan to expand the world to ensure the roadmap when each territory, each area has different soil, different field and different legal system?

During the past seven years, 5 million USD was spent on active research and field tests to gauge Nagri’s
effectiveness. Tests were conducted in more than 10 countries, including Brazil, Uruguay, Pakistan, Turkey,
Jordan, Italy, Ukraine and the Russian Federation. The research involved large private agricultural holdings,
as well as state research centres and laboratories of various countries.
The countries selected represents the various climatic condition as well as the major soil types from around the world

The climate conditions, the soil and the legal systems may be different, but the aim is the same - to shift to organics!
How does this project link physical agricultural products with blockchain? Will it help farmers grow better crops or sell their produce in the blockchain? I don't think so, while people struggle to use internet how can agricultural products be linked on blockchain?

Well... As I've understood, the scheme is like this: after the end of ITO the tokens can be used to buy discounted fertilizers. This is very profitable for farmers.
Activity: 140
This is a project that combines Internet technology with the real world. A research project on organic fertilizers improves crop yield and quality, does not harm ... Everybody is an investor when buying a NGR token. I am very interested and interested in the project for a good society. But I wonder  Q3 and Q4 2018 new project started production in South America and Europe. So, the plan to expand the world to ensure the roadmap when each territory, each area has different soil, different field and different legal system?

During the past seven years, 5 million USD was spent on active research and field tests to gauge Nagri’s
effectiveness. Tests were conducted in more than 10 countries, including Brazil, Uruguay, Pakistan, Turkey,
Jordan, Italy, Ukraine and the Russian Federation. The research involved large private agricultural holdings,
The countries selected represents the various climatic condition as well as the major soil types from around the world

And everybody can become an investor of a global agriculture project buying NGR token!
How does this project link physical agricultural products with blockchain? Will it help farmers grow better crops or sell their produce in the blockchain? I don't think so, while people struggle to use internet how can agricultural products be linked on blockchain?

You can sell them using blockchain, you can create a technology, which is based on blockchain and will help in distribution of agricultural products.

Yes, you're right. The project is connected to real economy and can help solving real life issues.
Activity: 1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open ITO starts in a 3 days. can't wait to invest some Ethereum

There'd be some discount, right?

It seems to me that 25% discount

Thank you!

is it already started?
i have not read your project but when i see the conversation above i have little interest to join ..
when will this start?

Main token sale starts tommorrow. But today you can buy with 50% discount Cool
What is the incentive for holding Nagricoin apart from the planned future buyback? It doesn't seem holders can swap it for the Nagri-HL product.

Yes, this is also one issue. It seems that at this point Nagri-HL can be interesting only to those who grow plants. But if it could be swapped to some other things, for example, planting technology, this would be better.

I think they'll do smth like this. Nagri can develop an app or something innovative for agriculture.

Hmm, the very formula of fertilizers is already innovative  Wink

But fertilizers sounds boring  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Activity: 770
Merit: 100

is it already started?
i have not read your project but when i see the conversation above i have little interest to join ..
when will this start?

What is the incentive for holding Nagricoin apart from the planned future buyback? It doesn't seem holders can swap it for the Nagri-HL product.

Yes, this is also one issue. It seems that at this point Nagri-HL can be interesting only to those who grow plants. But if it could be swapped to some other things, for example, planting technology, this would be better.

I think they'll do smth like this. Nagri can develop an app or something innovative for agriculture.

Hmm, the very formula of fertilizers is already innovative  Wink
WOW! HuffPost has mentioned NagriCoin in their article. Well, it's impressive  Wink
A link for those who haven't seen it https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/monsanto-bayer-merge_us_5afeef96e4b07309e0578b5e?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

Cool that not only nagricoin is concerned about this union.

I hope that the public will pay attention to nagricoin and other organic-oriented companies. With the support of all the indifferent activists pesticides will go the way of the dodo.
Wow! This project seems to be really ground-breaking! What I like is its connection with real life!

Yes, It's connected to real economy thats why this project is worth investing in
WOW! HuffPost has mentioned NagriCoin in their article. Well, it's impressive  Wink
A link for those who haven't seen it https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/monsanto-bayer-merge_us_5afeef96e4b07309e0578b5e?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

Cool that not only nagricoin is concerned about this union.

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: