Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 24. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I've already seen recommendations of Nagri on so many ICO and agriculture publics! I understand why all those people support this project. It's simple but at the same time great. We are what we eat  Smiley

Yeah, looks great, but there are 93 ETH collected Sad I think we need more investors

But really, people should care about environment and health. Why don't make a difference??? A shift to organics is what our planet needs from us.
93.95 was invested so far Shocked

But Nagri deserves much moooore. Come one, guys! Let's change this world together Wink

I am sure this project will hit the soft cap very soon

Of course, it will but only with the help of true believers!!! I'm not trying to find any drawbacks or discredit such worthy projects as Nagri! And I don't understand people who underestimate organic farming and don't realize that all the changes start from us!
Activity: 266
I'm always in support of projects that take care of the environment. So far, not much has been sold. I hope that they will collect a sufficient amount

Their team is going to start a roadshow and visit great blocckchain events. I hope that will help to sell more.

where?
By the way, now it's possible to invest into nagricoin with BTC Cool

Why do they change the currency?

You can invest in ETH or in BTC. Check on the website.

What is the exchange rate for ETH?

$583,75 USD right now

But Nagri deserves much moooore. Come one, guys! Let's change this world together Wink

I am sure this project will hit the soft cap very soon
Activity: 98

What is the exchange rate for ETH?
I've already seen recommendations of Nagri on so many ICO and agriculture publics! I understand why all those people support this project. It's simple but at the same time great. We are what we eat  Smiley

Yeah, looks great, but there are 93 ETH collected Sad I think we need more investors
Please explain me what are you going to do in case you won't reach soft cap?  Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Activity: 140

I hope they would raise much more  Roll Eyes

I'm always in support of projects that take care of the environment. So far, not much has been sold. I hope that they will collect a sufficient amount

Their team is going to start a roadshow and visit great blocckchain events. I hope that will help to sell more.
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
I've been growing marijuana for almost a decade now and over the years have learned a lot about nutrients and the science behind them.  From looking at your website I don't see how your product is special at all.

It appears it is nothing more than a Humic based liquid fertilizer with micro and macro nutrients.  There are literally hundreds of products just like this and it is a very crowded market in the large scale agricultural space.

What makes your product so special?  Scientific studies have shown applying any type of humic nutrient to the soil increases yield up to 70% compared to soil without humic so your product is no different.
  Source: https://www.omicsonline.org/proceedings/effects-of-humic-acid-applications-on-some-plant-yield-quality-parameters-and-nutrient-contents-in-turkey-71583.html

Can you share a guaranteed analysis?  

Can you share your companies current earnings and sales volume?  

How much will you sell your product for?  Can you beat one of the largest humic seller BioAg?  http://www.bioag.com/

Why are you launching an ITO?  What technological purpose is there to tokenize your product?

This project just sounds like a prime example of the ridiculous hyper "blockchain everything" environment we are in right now.

Nagri- HL compliments the evolutionary journey of planted seeds as they make their way from soil to harvest. Used as a pre-planting treatment it conditions seeds for stubborn and steady growth despite the ever present adverse elements.

Nagri- HL is also applicable as a post-emergent foliar spray throughout plants’ growth period.

Bottled in liquid form, Nagri- HL combines humic acid with a proprietary micro nutrient & elements blend, and then further enhanced with extremely potent antioxidants that serve to promote the development of a strong and resilient root system. The latter serve as a fertile ground for a higher rate of nutrient absorption which leads to increased yields and prosperous farming communities.

Antioxidants?  Is this a translation error?  Since when do fertilizers have antioxidants and how in the world do they benefit plants?!?  Huh Huh

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a scam honestly.  I see comments here of people saying "they already have a product" can you prove this?  You are just taken their word for it.  You can't buy this product right now at all.  

Even if it wasn't a scam and they had a product for real, their is zero technical reason why it needs a token so this is nothing more than them trying to get investment capital.  There is almost zero reason for the token price to go up since there is no reason to use the token other than to get a small discount on the product.  Let's be real - the odds of a farmer using an obscure token is almost 0%

If each token represented a stake in the companies profits that would be a different story.

BUYERS BEWARE
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The role of Nagri-HL seems to be obvious. This is a key factor for the development of the project. This is a mature product.

I like that this project is based on a working product. Everything is clear. don't need to do a research to understand how fertilizers work  Grin

Anyway it would be great to try some and personally see the result

The info on the effectiveness of these fertilizers, given in WP, is impressing! Check it.

The role of Nagri-HL seems to be obvious. This is a key factor for the development of the project. This is a mature product.

I like that this project is based on a working product. Everything is clear. don't need to do a research to understand how fertilizers work  Grin

Anyway it would be great to try some and personally see the result

Pages:
Jump to: